Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40484135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I eat it, will I die?

It will be extremely painful

For poo

Chinks BTFO!

stop being a fearmongering nigger, britbong. Plastic will melt if it comes in contact with heat. Shit would be deformed

iI don't get it, it's plastic rice who gives a fuck, you can get a plastic banana and shove it up your cunt, now is said rice being used in nefarious ways or what?

More like Africa BTFO, Chinks sell that shit to niggers lmao.

The popular claim is chinks are selling it as real rice and people are eating it

Only niggers eat this. I'm full keto eating cheese from local farms and seasonal veggies.

If anyone give actual sources to back up their claims it would be useful

Hahaha underrated

Really wouldn't suprise me, but fuck me chinese food is good, how fucked are you if you ingest a large amount of rice, stay away from rice i suppose if your that concerned about your shitty life.

what do people eat rice raw

America has huge rice farms and actually exported rice to Japan for many years. A lot of premium white short grain rice comes from the US. The Japanese name for the US is even "Riceland" because of this.

The more you know....

So us yanks have nothing to worry about. Net exporter of rice here.

They'll probably send it to africa or something.

no its not
leave

If you eat a bunch of plastic you'd probably die
That was always my question too
Unless they made some plastic that absorbed water and behaved like rice but at that point why not simply sell rice, it isn't some expensive commodity to begin with

>be a starving African
>revive food aid from china
>its just bags of plastic rice

plastic knife, how fucked are you, bong?

no, if anything its probably more healthy than real rice, as you wont be absorbing any calories from it.

see
you guys are fucking idiots

Well that really sucks, but if someone traces this rice back to where it came from, original sauce or not, i'm guessing that shop or whatever will be fined or assfucked or something.
Seems like a lot of work to kill someone, but chinks i suppose huh

>no replies
kek

Enlighten me pleased based user.

rice comes in many different forms. just buy the ones that don't look like plastic and you'll be okay.

It would depend on the plastic. Most likely you'd just shit it out. You can't digest plastic and rice shaped plastic isn't big enough to clog your intestines

You will probably get sick, but it won't kill you. Chinese fucks are so cheap they feed this to their poor people. They also have fake eggs.

You are an idiot

Foreign rice is banned in Japan except for industrial use.

America is called "rice country" because it's an ateji
亜米利加
A ME RI KA
these are old ateji chosen for sound not meaning when foreign names first came to Japan
Each country got an abbreviation then, America is 米国 BEI KOKU which just means America even the character is rice
仏 is France, means Buddha or dead body (in slang)
Germany is 独, which means "alone"

Even so I can't imagine the plastic passing through your body without releasing some sort of chemical that shouldn't be there.
I just want real fucking rice

nice

You don't fool me English teacher

>buying food that's made in China

It isn't like the plastic you are familiar with. It's potatoes and a toxic resin.

snopes.com/plastic-rice-from-china/

>what is thermoset plastic

That's probably because you're a fucking idiot who has a less than elementary knowledge of biology and chemistry.

You'd probably know if you were eating plastic rice anyways because it wouldn't taste like fucking rice.

I want a Japanese gf

That doesn't even make sense. Rice is cheaper than potatoes

Yeah you could be a cunt
I'll admit I know nothing of plastic and assumed there were different types of plastics
So I assumed some plastics could be fucked up by your stomach acid
You were probably the cool kid at your middle school though which is why you're an internet badass

It depends on the rice, but I think it's just the typical Chinese government plot to kill off their useless civilians and any foreigners who get a hold of any too.

Cheap shitty rice can come out pretty terribly and end up feeling hard. You could probably mix fake rice into it and have people not tell the difference.

The xenoestrogenes in the plastic will make you gay, and at the end make you want to be a girl.

I hope it's biodegradable. We wouldn't want Africa to be completely polluted with tonnes of plastic rice once the Congoid population is fully sterilised and White man can return there.

Just remembered something when I saw this

Can we eat inanimate objects? Not dead, I mean shit that was never alive. Would they provide any nutritional value?

why would you want to go to africa unless sand dunes and 40+ degree weather are your cup of tea

Well we eat minerals every day

You would be able to taste that it's plastic. Not all plastic is non-toxic. There are a lot of different kinds of plastic. None of which would be good to eat unless it's specifically made to pass through your body, like for a camera to determine intestinal health.

濠 is Australia, means "moat"
澳 is Austria, means "open sea"
露 is Russia, means to be exposed or naked
西 is Spain, means west
英 is England, means "hero"
加 is Canada, means "something that is added as an afterthought"

>Industrial use
are chinks so into rice they need to use it for building material too?

you will die without water and salt

but they dont provide any calories, carbs, protein or fat

thats what i mean by nutritional value

see

of course, we eat sugars and fats every day and those can be synthesized from non-organic compounds

I guess nobody ever told you there are different types of plastic with different melting points

Yet he is right,japan used to do like China and use kanji phonetically as well,if they could they would even try using related meaning when possible,due to muh nationalism it was continued until the end of ww2 then they started using retarded katakana for new words thus they have to learn a new word they can't guess by the kanjis and at the same time it's useless since its pronounced different to the English they try to emulate.
Kind of how they could try to make the onyomi resemble nowadays chinese as was it's original intention so it serves a real purpose unlike now that it's just another random set of sounds.
(That's my main beef with japanese)

maybe bad wording, i meant that it can be used to make things like puffed rice in chocolate or used in food factories but it cannot be sold directly to the consumer as the Japanese government has restrictions in place to protect Japanese rice farmers.

Because there is no plastic that can withstand 100 degree Celsius heat. We simply don't have the technology.

Well anything that has caloric value would be organic matter so at some point it came from something living. I can't think of any examples of that not being the case off the top of my head

Not rocks or plastic if that's what you mean. If it's smooth, solid metal it will most likely pass right through with the exception of maybe a few atoms being dissolved off and digested.

it easy as fuck to tell them apart though

>England means "hero"

You're god damn right. Eternal anglo will save the world once we sort our selves out.

Yes, it just passes straight through you.

Worst case scenario your body absorbs toxins from it and the inedible shit clogs up your intestines and kills you/starts an infection.

But mostly likely you just shit it out.

Lel

Ok God getting felt up by Pepe

HUGE BONER RIGHT NOW

basically the answer to this is no, unless they have been created in a factory for this reason.
And the reason for this is simple: if there were natural compounds lying around that provided food energy and nutrition, those compounds would have already been consumed by bacteria or some other life form because nature is very thorough.

does new zealand have a cool name as well or should I not get my hopes up?

>not using an Indian proxy

It melts when you boil it

sugars were once alive (sugar cane) and fats are organic IIRC
never heard of being able to synthesize them from these compounds, not doubting you but please be more specific

thats what my original question was, if we could someday be self sufficient on some arbitrary common natural resource (rocks for examples sake after some treatment)

anything that was never alive.
wouldnt metal shred your digestive tract?

I've probably eaten a lot of it and I'm not dead yet. Don't sweat it.

see second part of
that makes sense but lets say for arguments sake that was only edible by mammals

The acid in yiur stomach might disolve it but the smell and taste.

Yo thats fuckin based. Hope your economy stays strong for millenia

depends on the size and finish
micronized, you body would absorb
jagged, tear up
large but smooth, pass 99.9999% right out your bowels for most metal

How the fuck are people buying these bits of plastic? What would the price difference be between pounds of actual rice and pounds of plastic garbage?

How did a market for this shit pop up? Who could be making this?

Reminder that if you live in a 1st world country you will probably never encounter plastic rice as long as you're not buying cheap off-brand rice, they mostly sell this shit to dumb niggers in congo

k but that defeats the economical point of it all since it then costs more than just regular rice so kys

>How the fuck are people buying these bits of plastic?
niggers
>How did a market for this shit pop up?
niggers
>Who could be making this?
chinks

>google plastic rice
>literally first link
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-40484135
>Why people believe the myth of 'plastic rice'

Go away OP.

>Well anything that has caloric value would be organic matter so at some point it came from something living.
Not true. The calorie is a unit of energy. The number of calories in a given mass of some substance is measured by burning that substance or foodstuff and measuring the amount of released energy. That means we can even measure the calories of substances that are non-digestible by man.

2) Chemical substances digestible by man occur naturally. There are even clouds of ethanol (alcohol) in outer space

If it's not smooth it would shred it. That's why I said smooth.

New Zealand in kanji is 新西蘭, Shin-sei-ran, and the abbreviation is 新 which means "new" but there is also a phonetic "nyuu" which is 乳, and as this means "tits" New Zealand is sometimes written as 乳国 which means "the country of tits"

i apologize for using a meme flag everyone, i dont know how i could be so reddit tier

>not carefully inspecting each grain of rice before boiling it

You alright Japan. Don't come to North Korea on 8/21/17

huh okay
thanks m8s

>加 is Canada, means "something that is added as an afterthought"
accurate

Bei Koku (米国) or "rice country" is just a bastardized pronunciation of "Mei Guo" (美国) which means "beautiful country".

Stop stealing shit, you fucking English teacher and non-Jap.

fuck

>Germany means "alone"
>Canada, means "something that is added as an afterthought"

Because it's the most fertile and resource rich continent on earth.

It's just that atm it's like a 10/10 hot chick that has herpes, once you go there, you will be stuck with africans forever

see
and keep in mind that alcohol does provide calories for man.

As for synthesizing sugars, there is no need to do it on an industrial level but if I were to pull out an inefficient synthesis route out of my ass I'd start with calcium carbide, add water end up with acetylene (an organic compound) and calcium hydroxide. Then I would saturate the acetylene with hydrogen and hydrogen chloride (using nickel as catalyst, I think) and a fraction of the resulting mixture would consist of C2H5Cl which I would elongate using the Wurtz reaction (add some Na to the mixture so individual compunds of C2H5Cl can join together). Then I'd have to turn the product into an aldehyde and I'm not sure how to do that, someone finish this for me

>mfw an afterthought is making noises at me
( ´Д`)y━・~~ U^ェ^U

>my original question was, if we could someday be self sufficient on some arbitrary common natural resource (rocks for examples sake after some treatment)
yes, but it would be terribly inefficient. Calcium carbide, the substance mentioned in my earlier post is essentially "rock after some treatment"

Fuck you I thought we were "ロ シ ア" that's what my qt3.14 nip friend told me

Lol, you must be retarded. I suggest you read up on your geography. Africa has a fantastic wealth of natural landscapes, climates, flora and fauna. Much of South Africa has a climate similar to temperate Europe. The high plateaus of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania are milder than most of the USA is in the summer. Nairobi or Addis Ababa have less extreme temperatures than even Western Europe.

Yes that is true but ロシアin kanji is 露西亜 which is pronounced exactly the same, and is abbreviated to 露 in situations where the writer wants to label a country with a single character, for example after an Olympic athlete's name

DELEELGT THIJS

How could it be profitable to sell fake rice