Where's my Chimpouts?

It's been far too long since we've had a good negroid-rage, why did they stop all of a sudden?

I don't think that many of them in yer pic will be chomping out soon...

Sorry op... They ded

No president obama in the wh to rile them up. He was always fanning the flames. Now he's gone, black people are just getting on with their shit

Don't you hate it how auto correct censors chimping

This

What happened here, OP? Did the local KFC burn down?

This. They're scared now with Trump in the WH. They were emboldened by muh Black President. Now, they're back to their usual bitter, hating-ass ways.

This things are orchestrated, And people behind the previous installments realized that these stunts backfired and if they were to happen when Trump is a president it'd only boost his popularity. Expect no Ferguson style chimpouts as long as Trump is in office.

soros funding went to antifa instead

We're chilling honestly. Staying out of you cousin-fuckers way, as you fuck the country up and throw it on us. Cucks.

We're just chilling

Which has been equally as useless. Do you think Soros just doesn't understand that tactics that would cow people in europe do the opposite in the U.S.? We've been inoculating ourselves to violence for a long time. Even if they went full coup and tried to kill us, we're armed and would just kill them right back.

>You don't have an uncle that's not allowed to be alone with the kids at the cookout

It's an open secret that nigger fathers sexually abuse their children.

As do the mothers. They can't wait for Juhquarius to feel their wetness.

Yah good luck winning a coup with a bunch of fucking degenerate dykes that can only win a fight 50 to 1. Those lardasses stand no chance of winning a war.

This. Sexual abuse is rife among negroids.
I'm a social worker and half of the cases I've worked on in the last 4 years have been black fathers abusing their children.

It's not censorship when it's not an actual dictionary word.

yeah it is actually hilarious to think they would be effective here. Sad really

I like how they took the time to arrange the corpses by how burnt they are.

We've evolved beyond that white boy, not long from now we will take over, and you will be a minority before you die.

Please, you hardly provide enough tax while taking out way too much from the system. Also per capita, providing fuck all for innovation or industry.
Higher degree of inbreeding amongst blacks btw.

>uses auto-correct
sounds like a personal problem