How does it feel to be CNN's bitch, Sup Forums?

How does it feel to be CNN's bitch, Sup Forums?

Nice newsflash in your pic there....

How's it feel to be an anomylous CNN editor who has been forced to post on a mongolian basket weaving site?

>How does it feel to be CNN's bitch, Sup Forums?

We'll let you know if it happens.

We've been here longer and we'll be around a lot longer than you, newfag.

okay idea, poor execution.

pls study editing fundamentals.

Fuck you. See how you like it when your ad money stops flowing in. Say bye-bye!

You think any of those companies care about a bunch of virgins in their moms' basements? Your moms are the ones buying from them. Not you fags.

Reminder

Ya ok we'll see. You went too far this time.

>12/08/16
And ain't shit happening. You think anyone on this list is worried about your NEETs leaving the house? I'm laughing so hard that you think this would be taken as a credible thread.

Sage.

Bloatposter, You... I had some respect for your dedication, but now you are becoming pathetic.

Go home.

lmao, can we please all just sage and move on.

Has anyone seen the email CNN sent to HanAssholeSolo? Surely that will prove they blackmailed him.

CNN is playing the short game. Make retarded headlines and stories for clickable and added traffic. Short term boost and long term lose. People will realize CNN can not be trusted under any circumstance and you will cease to exist.

Feels like I watch Fox News.

>We've been here longer and we'll be around a lot longer than you, newfag.

Shut up, CNN.

You buy raiding intel from soros or something?

Nah by that time it will be Fox news again or maybe MSNBC or even more likely ABC to be the biggest clown while the rest reel it in somewhat. People are borderline retarded as a whole and nothing will change.

Know what the best part is? I hate niggers, shitskin Muslims, faggots, trannies and all that degenerate bullshit. Most normal people do. Yet while you fags peck away bitching about it all day, I'm getting rich and drowning in pussy. It's kind of ironic. Oh do you even have an illegal cleaning your entire apartment for $5?

You can quit larping now.

>when leaving the house is too hard for you to believe

>taken as a credible thread
We agree on that bit, but you are just pretending to be retarded, r.right?

>implying I don't leave my house
Not everyone on here is a loser like you make them out to be.But hey, I guess being a sterilized prick who got picked on in school wasn't enough for you eh?

I don't care, can't wait for the whole thing to blow over, I'm thinking hours maybe?

Of course. The public has the attention span of 10 revolutions of a fidget spinner, my dude.

Just grabbing some coffee before heading into the office.