(Serious question): Race-mixing

Aside from the "ruined bloodlines" you guys whine about, are there any real NEGATIVE social or physical qualities the child might have?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Judaism
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2011/racial-identity-tied-to-happiness-study-finds/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/pdf/0931865.pdf
atala.fr/2012/09/24/4-results-of-crossbreeding/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lack of identity. Like ot or not, most people prefer to be around similair looking people. A racemixed person might have trouble fitting in.

That you bleached their race. Black genocide is a lot worse than white genocide right now because we're fucking their entire race to death.

Not sure why black genocide isn't a more common term.

most people laugh when you mention white genocide
black genocide puts you on CNN's radar

Nothing really imo i have friends who are mixed. The only obvious trait i can say that may be unappealing is that their facial features generally stay black while their skin gets lighter. Sometimes it looks nice other times it doesn't but if you've ever seen an albino in Africa your gambling with that.

Race mixing is only okay is it's completely voluntary and you allow complete freedom in the reproduction market. Not constantly trying to reduce it to constant slander and mockery.

Whoops.
>you allow complete freedom in the reproduction market. Not constantly trying to reduce it to constant slander and mockery.
This statement was meant to white and white pairings

I thought Anthony was albino?

bump

Exactly, use blacks against ((them)).
"Jews engineering Black & White genocide, rise up black brothers.".

Race-mixing with low iq niggers is absolutely degenerate. Pretty disgenic.
Mixing with other races (especially if it's a high iq individual) is less worse. In the end it depends on your priorities. If you are concerned about the declining white population then you should definitely not mix.

this

neck yourself you racemixing degenerate

Your kids will look like nigger foreigners (assuming you will have some) and I guess if you are some nihilist its okay. Of course all nihilists are literally niggers.

Your kids will be loyal to a different culture than you. If your kid is a mulatto or a happa, chances are they won't identify with white culture, and will probably resent it.

How tf is this even a question? How is everyone not a white nationalist??? It's 2017.

Thats why they push race mixing, so the new race will accept the new culture

There's a place on reddit that's full of happas. All they do is complain about white people and act butthurt about white men fucking Asian women. If you reproduce with and Asian woman, your kid will be one of those insecure retards.

try getting a bone marrow transplant.

also less adaptiveness to the local environment that the native race has evolved for,

For some reason people think they will breed the next Steph curry when they are much more likely to breed a talentless version of Tyler the Creator

Fucked up racial identity, like hating white people despite being half white, and both blacks and whites hating them. Yes.

Personally, the best position I have heard against race mixing is the Jewish position.

If Jews say that race mixing is bad for them it is good enough for me.

A basic outline of the topic can be found on this wikipedia article.

"Interfaith marriage in Judaism (also called mixed marriage or intermarriage) was historically looked upon with very strong disfavour by Jewish leaders, and it remains a controversial issue amongst them today. In the Talmud, interfaith marriage is completely prohibited, although the definition of interfaith is not so simply expressed."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Judaism

Is this thread dead already?

This. With racemixing, it semi works if both parents instill a respect and love for both cultures' positive values, but that usually only happens if both parents got with each because of a true love for one another and not lust resulting from chasing exotic aesthetics.

The problem with that though, is that those kinds of pairings are very rare with race mixing, and more often than not, the dad is a race mixer because they do not like or failed to impress, women of their own color, and the mom was lusting after exotic meat.

What usually happens is that the kids don't get either of the cultural values instilled upon them by the parents and then the only culture they feel they have a home in is consumerism.
What is also a problem is that regardless of how diligent the parents are about instill cultural values into the kids, by the law of averages, as more racemixed kids come down the family line, it becomes an eventuality that none of the original cultures will be observed and they will embrace whatever is considered hip and trendy. Consumerism.

Consumerism. Guess who profits the most on that one, lads and lasses?

Lower intelligence compared to the parent whose race has a higher average intelligence. Regression to the mean in biological systems.

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2011/racial-identity-tied-to-happiness-study-finds/

>Black people who identify more strongly with their racial identity are generally happier, according to a study led by psychology researchers at Michigan State University.

The more mixed race you are the less happy you tend to be.

It's ok for a white Jew to marry a black Jew.

Instantly ugly.
Brown eyes and dark hair are undesirable traits.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/pdf/0931865.pdf

Will be rejected by the races of each parents. Hit or miss looks; usually ugly as fuck, but sometimes very attractive.

atala.fr/2012/09/24/4-results-of-crossbreeding/

Wait, Songstani Musictano has a nigger gf???

Lower IQ, higher aggressiveness, less empathy etc.

thanks

>le current year

People will gossip behind your back about you and your family because of it.

Cassidy Banks is proof race mixing is good.

>I am so openminded and morally better than you
>Look I am dating a nig who dresses like a 15 year old kid and you are just jealous of his new hat
>They are not all like that, racist
>Look at our beautiful bronze child with curly hair
>If you won't accept us, I won't have you in my life, I am ashamed of this racist family. Fuck white people.
>I think he cheats on me
>He beats me but he loves me
>P-please call the police
>I am a single mom
>My kid is all fucked up and retarded and got kicked from school
>My family won't accept me

Literally 99% of the coalburners in The Netherlands.
When will they ever learn.

unable to recieve bone marrow transplants from either parent content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

and no also no racial or cultural identity.

Halfies get called out for being too white by darkies, and too dark by whities.

>Halfies get called out for being too white by darkies, and too dark by whities.
Yea this exactly. It's kind of sad.

It's funny how pol has so many opinions on race, yet doesn't read books on race.

Lower IQ

im not against race mixing, personally I can't believe how inexcusably evil people can be sometimes. I understand yes white genocide and preserving white folk, but if two people genuinely love each other who are you or anybody but god to say what they can and cannot do