Femanon here. im in france on vacay but im californian from the bay...

femanon here. im in france on vacay but im californian from the bay. my dad is conservative and my mom is more classical liberal but doesn't buy into this gay liberal bullshit and I want to redpill my friends but idk how to go about it. i has the privilege to grow up with proper parents who taught me how to think critically and im just fucking sick of liberals who only want to have these onesided conversations while my experience with conservatives is that they're always open to debate and will call u out on your shit but won't go full autism REEEEEE and shut u down like a bunch of sensitive lil cucks. i've been on Sup Forums on and off and only started to lurk this place more actively trying to filter out reddit/nupol bullshit to get proper redpills. in exchange i'll try to provide some insight on the female mindset so we can work together and not end up a bunch of lonely millennial fucks. pls be nice im new sorry if this comes off as a larp or shill.

Standard rules apply.

tits or gtfo then i will read your blogpost

>vacay

how ''liberal'' are your friends? because it depends on weather your should even bother with them on politics or not

well it was worth a shot im not surprised at the autism here

Be subtle at first. It takes time it's taken me at least a year in order to swallow the pill fully and have recently taken the pill which exposes (((them))).

Just be subtle, you're in France. We see it on the News all the time those sand niggers are running wild everywhere. Some of Paris only retains its culture through its old classical architecture. Talk about how Paris isn't Paris any more and how (their) culture is taking over and how it doesn't feel authentic or something. Then go on to talk about the superiority of European Culture. Then talk about race. Of course this isn't the only red pill you have to take it in steps like I've just shown.

Like with the Jewish question for me it was first it was the bankers, then the globalist, then Zionism, then all of (((them))).

As a women its important to note cultural Marxism and the degeneration of Women. Promote the nuclear family (Hetro-sexual couple married with kid(s) ).

Females have smaller brains than men. You are borderline retarded compared to us. We shouldn't have to read your thoughts unless you're compensating us with a picture of your tits and/or bra.

they're liberal in the way where they're unknowingly participating in a fad but they're not shy about saying nigger to be honest some of them act like total dumb sluts but they're working honest jobs so I think they can be rehabilitated. I think the hardest pill for them to swallow is the jew one but i think that could come last.

Like I said call them (Bankers), then (globalists), then (((them)))

>actively trying to filter out reddit/nupol
is /nupol/ bullshit
gets the ol noggin joggin eh?

>im new sorry if this comes off as a larp or shill.
Don't need tits. Any proof will do. Don't forget the timestamp.

half french but american born and raised but yeah i think it will be easier to move them on to taking the jew pill once they see how sand niggers are destabilizing western cultures. even educated sand niggers don't like other sand niggers and admit they're degenerate but if you're muhwhite they get mad when u point that out. fuck pc culture honestly

Harsh truth is that women are group thinkers. They rarely calculate or have an original thought of their own.

Tits or gtfo

Wow sexist much

this is not Sup Forums nor is it /r9k/
Tits or GTFO doesn't apply! Also, she would get banned!

Timestamp or GTFO, tits is degrading and non redpilled

First thing you should do is post tits

Right, so they're not Trigglypuff and Tumblrite libs?

I mean, you can always pop pills towards them if some pol relateddiscussion comes up. Some of my friends were just standard lefty liberals, and afdter a couple years they've become more ''centrist'', or at least not ''we need refugees bro'' types anymore. Some of them have gone 'right wing'.

Only really drop pills when you need to though. Don't be the offensive one in the first place. Let them bring something up, then you counter act it, or question it anyway.

>Jew
And for fucks sake don't mention jews.
What Nigel said here

> tits and time stamp out fuck off trap

>but doesn't buy into this gay liberal bullshit
Have you considered introducing them to futanari hentai? No? Ahh well.

The best way is possibly to show them how corrupt the media is. Once you do that, they may be willing to question other liberal doctrine.

But be advised, with SJWs, you are dealing with a religious cult. Their dedicated team of fear and guilt apologists will sit on you.

u guys probably already know this but i can confirm that women are emotional and retarded which is why most of them are liberal because women will do anything to stay in fashion because liberals know how to play to their emotions. conservatives have a harder time doing this because men use logic to settle their differences and that shit doesn't work and understandably, men don't want to use gay liberal tactics like playing to their fee fees to get them to see why their beliefs are gay. but deep down women harbor the same conservative beliefs men do and want to start proper families, its just not """""""""fashionable"""""""""" right now but slowly i think women are starting to see the consequences which is why i want to help redpill some because at least as a woman i can try to make it fashionable so say what u want about me being inferior but u guys are fucked without our help

Faggots detected
>>>

Don't even think about talking about jew's anytime soon. Wait for others to ask instead. Or just don't talk about them at all. Plenty of people can help fight this autistic screeching form of liberalism without needing to go anywhere near the topic (and it's a contentious one at that even within the sphere of Sup Forums let alone greater society). They don't have to be a perfect ally, they just need to not be a braindead drooling retarded that quotes a popstar every second day and uses tv//book references when talking about fucking politics.

Conversations about free speech and the ability to properly and freely discuss things should be first. Best to approach it by asking questions and then offering 'potential' answers when the cognitive dissonance kicks in. IMO you need to lay this groundwork first. It's small and straightforward and if you can get them to start questioning themselves and applying critical thinking in regards to something so uncontroversial ass how humans/societies/cliques think/talk then it will easy to get to them on other topics.

Then once you notice their thinking patterns change start the conversation on culture. From there you can go anywhere really. Remember always better to ask them questions that they KNOW the answers to but can't admit, than it is to just tell them what they know outright. Make them question themselves, then say what they're thinking.

>redpill your friends from the Bay.
You don't, they are a lost cause.
>t. South Bay.

Beat it cunt

Your first mistake was being femanon and not just user. Your gender has little to do with this, and as far as redpilling others goes, women have an easier job on all fronts anyways with that so you wouldn't need to point it out at all.

OP is a fag I can say no more

I am bay area also. We should form a group and meet regularly.

congrats on having a feminine vagina, but what do you want to talk about?

Additionally single motherhood and broken families is another great starter topic. Far too many people come from them these days, and EVERYONE knows someone who does. The effects of it are far too obvious not to see, so people ignore/lie.

Also as initially said, your gender is more or less irrelevant, and it sends up red flags straight away when you start a conversation by stating that.

they say femanon because women are naturally attention whores, not her fault.

this is exactly what im talking about women think in a hive mind so if one woman hears about a woman not being a slut and wanting to start a family and keep the niggers out it will actually become a fashion trend because women always want to be different and right now in california its overrun by AIDS ridden cunts with dyed hair and tattoos that will make them look like they're constantly having a mid life crisis once they reach 30. the irony is that once they're all doing the same thing being proper women they'll be doing the same thing but since by then they'll have families if u guys don't fuck this up somehow, they'll understand what was wrong with the other stupid sluts and warn their children because the sluts that don't make it will be made examples of

> this boobies or fuck off

Get your ass back in the gas chamber with all the other social degenerates

This is all stuff we already know.
What we don't know yet are what your tits look like.

yeah i thought about this before but i thought it would be better to have some agency being a woman talking about how to redpill other women, in the future on a different ip when i come back to the country i won't bring my gender into it next time like some libtard this is probably gonna be my only post as a """"""femanon"""""""

I know where my first nuke is located.

It's fine to talk about your gender, but it was literally the very first thing you posted. It's relevance to what you wanted to talk about was relatively low.

It is genuinely a little unfair the reaction it gets, very little benefit of the doubt, but it exists for a reason given what people know/suspect about female psychology.

yeah i think you're right the whole jew thing is not happening until they talk about it

Tits or gtfo

Most Women would also want to listen to a man who's who's confident, and isn't a limp wristed nu-male. So that cancels out many modern male lefties anyway.

If you're goinjg to state from facts to these people, at least be persuasive, and mention examples of what you're talking about. Ask them if it makes snese tto them deep down. Throw them a few 'what if's'.

I don't disagree with you, just wait 'til I leave please

this would be true if it wasn't for the fact that currently women don't know what they want because they're so brainwashed by the media they don't know how to identify a confident man who isn't some braindead chad who will give them AIDS

Oh, that's what you'd like to think, isn't it? The truth is that while you blithely participated in this meaningless chatter, I managed to get a hold of your IP adress. That's right.
Now unless you post your tits this very instant, I will show up in every thread you make and discredit you by identifying you as a female, because as we all know, women are dumb and no one listens to them. And you wouldn't want that, would you? So weight your options carefully. Oh and before you try to doxx me, be warned that I am hiding behind at least seven proxies so think again.

>chad
>brainhdead
maybe this is some californian thing?

''chads'' pretty much anywhere else can be anyone, weather their political or not. one this is they aren't stupid otherise they wouldn't be a ''chad'' in the first place.

many ''chads'' into politics

what exactly are these women doing to be ''brainwashed'' anyway?

>femanon here.
Tits or GTFO.
>Also, she would get banned!
This isn't a blue board nigger.

what was the question exactly?

being from the gay area isn't the end of the world
get some matrix videos to show you friend
while you touch their buttholes
show em what that baby gravy all about
lurkmoar4lyfe

which part of the bay?
I'm legitimately 100 yards from the delta currently.
in the nigger infested city of Pittsburg.

>femanon
traps aren't women, faggot

i think it is a californian thing, but again this goes back to the whole women will do anything for fashion thing which is how they get brainwashed, thanks to the few who gave me some good redpill advice, i would have gone in too fast about the whole jew thing if it wasn't for Sup Forums

Pretty much this. Women won't be fixed until men are fixed. In order for men to be fixed things have to get a lot worse and they will.

To the femanon who defiantly still hasn't posted tits, just be the best version of yourself and try to redpill the people closest to you. Whether you get through to them or not probably won't even make a dent in the universe. Balance will be restored in time. Sadly we probably won't live long enough to see it.

You want male female relations to improve?
Do not attempt to "get into the boys club" then. Go to reddit or something and start a femanon board where you encourage each other to embrace true gender roles and traditional values.

also Tits and GTFO

im in the deep asshole of the silicon valley where I get close up and personal with an amalgam of niggers, gooks, chinks and beaners. the gooks and chinks are actually not that bad until u go to sanfrancisco taking the 30 bus going through china town

Chinatown really isn't that bad. Of all the ethnic enclaves in our area CT is at least euro-friendly.

Never been to the silicon valley though, spent a lot of time in Napa when I was younger (we essentially raised in vineyards, gives a different perspective on spics than most here might have, for better and for worse.

also ignore any tits or gtfo claim, your being a woman is relevant to the topic and not a cry for attention, the others just might not recognize it.

how many niggers and arabs do u see
is it as bad as Sup Forums projects ?

also show dem tittys

hate to break it to u but a lot of women are larping as guys and u wouldn't know the difference unless they're a newfag like me, its probably why they're is an influx of newfags here who act like tone deaf retards because of the women larping but dully noted also i can't stand reddit the format is garbage and i know a redditor irl and he's the most insufferable numale prick i know so no thanks

one of the best things you can do mention to your libfriends, is that family unit is one of the most important things for a society

if humans start becoming all feral, then society breaks, just like it is now. Masses of millenials brought up by single parents nd becoming shit. These shit people don't learn from their mistakes, and then repeat what their parents done.

broken families, and single parenthood creates crime etc

as for your friends, they don't even sound political whatsoever, so if anything jkust drop em' pills like the one I just mentioned above about family. Watch, or show them people like Milo, Ben Shapiro, and Sargon. They're pretty good at attacking post modernist shit while explaining it well too.

Keep it ''family'', femism, and whatewver. Not geopolitics, syria, iran, and greater israel, otherwise they won't know what the fuck you're talking about

Are your friends female? Then I don't know if this will work, but still worth a try.
I did convert a pair of (subconsciously) lefty friends into a somehat redpilled guys by dropping some hints here and here.
The main thing is to not change subject, but wait for them to come up with it themselves first. Point out the media & establishemt bias firsthand, of course.
Let them come to the conclusions themselves, do not spoonfeed (too much). Think of it like a puzzle, you give it to them but they have to put it together themselves.
This way it will stick to them permanently, as those will be their own views, instead of just widely accepted parroted ones.

are you me?

latvia, peru, austria never charge

> whoa edgy
I really don't know if France is the right way to hit it off - it's a closed system, they don't get information from outside and neither do they communicate to the outside. You won't understand the majority of shit you'll see there unless some thrustworthy! frog explains it to you.
Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to see, just go to paris and go outside the tourist center area. But unless you understand how France works on the inside and how frogs interact in the system, there is no way you'll get the truth.
Also use punctuation when you write - its only polite.

too long didnt read lol

you know the rules

redpill thread starting to become more of a story time thread. one time when i was trying to take the 30 bus home i was on a bus packed with chinks picking up their kids from the neighboring schools so it was even more packed. these high school niggers came on the bus and at first i tried not to think much of it minding my own business but then the niggers broke out into a fight, bus was shut down, chinks were tumbling out of the bus doors. once these niggers got out i cussed them out for being stupid starting a fight on the bus and they tried to tell me i don't know what happened as if niggers have any other reason to fight then just being plain niggers. police came and arrested them, i guess the chinks are better when they are by themselves but they're totally defenseless when stupid niggers invade their cultural spaces i guess

>moved to sun diego right after college
>volley ball every sunday on mission beach
>got so good started playing scrimmages with the pros when they came down to practice for the start of the circuit
>about a year into life in sun diego niggers invaded mission beach
>became unbearable
>left the USA shortly thereafter

>red pill me
= tell me what to think.
pathetic. but you'll do fine with similarly unthinking redneck or chad who just wants some agreeable idiot to clean his room for him.

OP research flat earth if you wanna have a truly red pill

True dis.

yeah, an aussie told me something similar to this and i like the sound of the "let them ask" approach which will, best case scenario, hopefully lead them to research and lead them to the corruption of jews. but like someone else said i may not get far enough to get them to see what's wrong with jews but if I can get them to stop being sluts that would be enough.

is all about that eazy j's

You seem to have bought into the "female hive mind" meme. No doubt females think in this way but its not inherently a bad thing for a female. It only becomes bad when you attempt to enter typically male fields and spaces. Don't torture yourself. Go Study traditional female values and perhaps enter a period of solitude in which you attempt to rediscover your innate interests and values. Find other like minded girls and form your own space. It is also important that you find yourself a strong secure male with good values and discipline. The gift of your care and support given fully to a truly deserving male who will guide you to be your highest self is a thing of great beauty in this world when it happens.

One thing I know that's good about us is emotional manipulation + the fact a lot of other females are easily led by emotions and/or bandwagoning and peer pressure. Think about all of those makeup advertisements that offer the best looks and the idea of "beauty" in and of itself. Most females nowadays have little to no self-esteem, at least those who are have their heads up their asses in libtardism.
Some good starter topics would be what says (broken families are a touchy topic, can lead the conversation right into nuclear families), and also the media. Pointing out little untrustworthy pieces of the world and helping them begin to doubt things is a very good start.
Also setting an example, yourself. Like how bandwagoning and peer pressuring work. Become a role model of sorts in the group. If they look up to you, they'll want to mimic you, and that opens them up for redpilling.
Keep it natural. Don't push it on them harder than you need to. Plant enough seeds to make them question so you can give them more.

good luck with that
people are not only dumb but they are also super lazy , whatever they have to do has to be effortless or they'll give up and stay slaves to gloabalists laws

every weekday when the schools get out in Pittsburg the police chopper goes up.

Not even joking.
Niggers are such a fascinating problem our nation is facing, from both sides of the spectrum.

Problem is liberals don't want to do anything, like you said about other things, it's about fashion, about trend.

Do you actually believe these purple-haired sluts care about niggers? not in the slightest, blm is just a brand to them, something they can share on facebook to get likes and comments.
It's all about attention.

And that isn't exclusive to women.

Why aren't you just honest with your friends? Live the life you believe in and you will find true friends. No point in pretending you're someone you're not. Lots of people will dislike you, but atleast you will have true friendships with the people that do.

no idea what this should mean

tits? why is this bread still going?

Post tits you stupid cow

i find it hard to believe someone who hung about at mission peach wouldn't know ezj's, but i guess if youre francais volleyboladdict that is a good enough excuse

getting my degree while going through the liberal commie agenda throughout my education bullshitting them what they want to hear is more torture than entering a male space. but yeah i only have one best friend who is totally redpilled and the others can be redpilled if i go about this the right way.

baby needs milky

My advice to you, freely given, is as follows. Get married, have babies, be obedient to your husband and stay off pol. This place is too intellectual for your female brain.

Don't be fooled there's many femanons here. Some of us also on holiday in France.

i hope when any country decides to attack america california will be the first place to hit

Go to a no go zone in a mini skirt, that'll red pill everyone you know pretty quick

leave jews till last-ish

>school of frankfurt/cult marx
>breakup of family
>MSM persuasion
>MSM controlling both ''wings'' (like FOX News)
>Modern feminism makes women's lives worse (keep it at third wave atm)
>Islam is not campatible with western society
>Mass immigration is bad as it's culture clash (don't mention IQ just yet)
>It's only western countries that are taking in mass immigrants just so that corperations can get cheap labour (this triggers the economic lefties btw)

Try and come across with a Libertarian vibe. Maybe shift the the economic left a little just to throw a few ''think of the poor people''. The likes of Sarcuck of Akkad are good with this.
Just don't come across as some form of Nazi, otherwise your friends brains will just switch to thinking you're in the wrong.

And of course, don't spew crap like ''hitler did nothing wring''

>getting my degree while going through the liberal commie agenda throughout my education bullshitting them what they want to hear is more torture
I'm thinking about going back to school and this scares the shit out of me. The idea of having to sit through all of that and grit my teeth everyday for four years just so I don't have to work for nigger wages for the rest of my life makes me sick to my stomach.

doesn't work
I had to pass through a shitty zone to go to university, despite being annoyed on a daily basis and sometimes atttacked , none of the girls understood a thing , years after they're still bluepilled sluts

i think at first i just wanted to keep my political opinions to myself and try to judge them as people and less for their political opinions but then i started to realize that everything is politicized now and apart of their identity and that I'm not really an exception to this after some sufficient redpilling of lurking on the forums so when i come back to cucknifornia i'm definitely going to see who my real friends are when the redpilling begins

>san diego

well?

NO ONE IS NOTICING THIS RARE AS FUCK FLAG

FUCKING RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW OLD ARE YOU

> get off this board southernnnnnn

Quit revealing personal information. Especially about a small town like Napa

Redpill blue friends may be quite difficult, drop light pills and don't rush.
Have a good time in France

>i'll try to provide some insight on the female mindset
>u guys are fucked without our help
We don't care about the female mindset, we already understand it better than you, you have nothing to offer us and we'll do just fine without you.

If you want proper redpills, go to cripplechan. This place is just for idle, relaxing banter.

the way i survived is treating it like a "how to bullshit 101" class rather than taking an actual class to learn, you would be amazed how easy it is to get an A bashing trump in a paper while sourcing academic material that has nothing to do with what you're talking about but because they literally get their clitdicks off to you bashing trump its an easy A. its really disgusting and dishonest but having a degree is nice and helps me get into companies and work my way up but i think i'm just luckier because of my pussy pass