Even the Chinese avoid the UK

Even the Chinese avoid the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/chinese-tourists-flee-nightmare-paris/
newsline.com/russia-is-safer-than-france-chinese-tourism-expert/
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
hongkongfp.com/2017/05/20/curious-rise-white-left-chinese-internet-insult/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and Sweden

I love how blunt chinks are.

They're correct though.

So the UK gets bootybothered that Chinese tourists aren't mugged and raped when they visit London?

talking the truth is racist it seems

Absolutely true though.

based chinese

China don't fuck around
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/chinese-tourists-flee-nightmare-paris/

newsline.com/russia-is-safer-than-france-chinese-tourism-expert/

The Chinese are correct.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It's racist to not to

Based

I had a Chinese professor who said the same thing. Him and his family got mugged in Paris by a bunch of niggers, while he was trying to protect his family, they threaten him with knives. They called the police but they came too late and he never recovered his money and mobile phones. He said he felt like he went to some war torn African country.

Chinese tourists always carry cash with them and muggers know this. This is why they attack Chinese tourists.

>> Truth
>> Racist

Pick one

Chinks aren't afraid of being politically incorrect about dark-skinned races, unlike whites. That's why they're going to become more powerful than us, because they aren't limiting themselves by giving a shit about people's sensibilities vs. reality

Londoner here, must admit that is sound advice.

No SJW shit there

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

> Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

and they don't give a shit cucks and feminazis can't reach them

Based chinks! You tell 'em

How dare they try to keep their people safe. They should sacrifice them on the alter of diversity like all civilized white nations do.

China will take over if whites fall because they don't have the guilt that plagues us, apparently.

I guess they consider that authentic british culture.

But they are 100% correct

>customers are turning to Russia as a safer destination
ahahahahahaha, what the hell has the world come to.

Wtf I love China now?!

What's the point of visiting if you want to skip the quintessential British experience? It's like not watching your significant other get groped under the Eiffel tower by spanner wielding shitskin teenagers.

Based fucking Chinks though

White left BTFO

Chinks should come more often by the billions and drown the whole country in piss and spit.

Quintessentially British

common sense is now outrageous.

>the comments there

it's hilarious to see white "allies" butthurt when the people they're"protecting" don't do what they think should be done

>I don't find the racism surprising, but I do find surprising this fondness with Trump. Didn't he quarreled with China by phoning directly to Taiwan or complained about their currency ?

Gooks are redpilled

"racism" is a western retardology
asians tell it how it is

Chinese travel writer should run for London mayor, then 'racist' but incredibly accurate banter would be part and parcel.

It might actually get to the point where Russia being saviour of the white won't be a meme anymore.

>yfw Chinks are developing genetic bioweapons to depopulate Africa for their takeover

>telling the truth is racist
No, chinks just don't give a fuck about your pathetic, easily offended, spineless, cum filled ass.

>because they aren't limiting themselves by giving a shit about people's sensibilities vs. reality
This. It's frustrating that we can't do the same.

WOW that is some serious truth and shade thrown, i will copy that lel

Absolutely racist to even think like this. How could you possibly think this has anything to do with ethnicity, when it has everything to do with the masculine British culture.

realism=racism

Blame collapse of USSR. And fabric of society in Russia and in general anywhere but North-west Europe is not nearly as self-destructive and retarded. What I'm trying to say is that they have the usual problems and some have their unique difficulties, but none have our leftist retardation and shitskin fetish. Also, every Easter-Euro I have met was more outspoken about kikes to the point where it would make a closet Nazi in Western Europe blush just thinking about it.

tl;dr leftist need gassing ASAP before they normalize even more retardation to the general masses here.

>when the Jews can't help themselves from pushing things too far every 50-70 years and stay in a continual cycle of being "shoa'd"

hongkongfp.com/2017/05/20/curious-rise-white-left-chinese-internet-insult/

Heh we are birthing 700000 people a week. Good luck.

Weaponized Ebola can take care of your entire continent in under a month.

>Its racist to tell the truth

>retardology

Indians really aren't dangerous though

>they try to keep their people safe
never seen a china webm thread have you

if only lonely planet guides were this truthful I wouldn't have got bumtickled by blackypoos

I rent apartments on Airbnb in Paris. All Asian tourists ask about safety. I just tell them to avoid diversity neighborhoods. Everybody knows it.

>needing a guide to know to stay away from shitskins

Only in DMs

because the east doesn't give a flying fuck about "MUH WAYCISM" DD::
You haven't eaten their stuff yet.

Apology for what??? Warning chinese citizens that it can be dangerous to go out in minority areas? Apologize for what, telling the truth?

Does the Air China magazine guide for China advise staying away from all roads and moving vehicles?

Quintessentially British, amirite?

Stiff upper lip and all.

Anyone seeking apology should be forced to spend 2 night in Dagenham or some shithole like that first

so jews are more succesful in russia.
And....?

luck is for subhumans.

Wasn't this from a few years ago?

RETARDISM

It's ok, they are leftovers of commie rule and will be dealt with, eventually. And by dealt with i mean deported to Israel by their buddies in Kremlin with all our cash :(

The knowledge that the chinese will btfo everyone when whites are gone helps me sleep at night.

Fucking based

Part and parcel, bongs amiright?

R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R

This. I'm a bong with a yellow wife from HK. First time I met her family at the airport they called me fat to my face. My thought was WTF, Rude bastards. It turns out they are just as direct as Fuck. I'm not even fat. 6'1 14.5 Stone. You get used to it. This is my 9th year of visits and I will be called fat again. They call our son potato, whatever that means. I asked my wife and she said don't worry its just a nickname. They've been calling him potato for 7 years now. Inb4 he's a retard that looks like a potato.

not to sound like a dick but 6'1 14.5 you are a little chubby dude and any form of fat can be called fat

I'm traveling through London for a bit to visit a friend, all of that time will be spent either at a station or on the tube. How do I not die?

Same as every place on earth
Around blacks, never relax

carry a praying mat with you

why don't you get your friend to visit you i'm sure he'd be grateful to get out of the shithole for a week

>racemixed mongrel is called potato
pottery

>rice farmer with a retard hapa son
your people deserve to be bred out of existence

They're calling your son Irish.

He doesn't live in London and I don't want to waste his time/money

>6'1
>14.5 stone

I am the same height as you and I am 11 stone. Yes you are fat.

can't you just drive around london?

kek

My train ticket includes the tube

Your a one punch knockout, you skinny cunt. Christian Bale in Batman was 16st and what a fat fucker he was. Idiot.

;_; i'll come to your funeral brother

that was muscle you dumb asshole

youre gonna be culturally enriched my friend

And France.

The tube can't be that bad, can it?

have fun in the tube being raped by niggers and subhumans

i just hope you go armed to the teeth so you can at least fend for your life against the normal attacks and not the suicide bombers

>14.5 Stone
You're a tubster. 200lbs is right around the NATTY LIMIT for steroid-free bodybuilding at around 10% bodyfat. If you aren't there, then you're a fatty fatty boombalatty. I'm 6'2" and 178lbs, and lift, for reference.

>potato

Do they think your kid is retarded or Irish?

They would call him fat too, moron. I play rugby and am pretty fit. I'm just bigger. Do you get it yet. They use names like Clumsy and that's just how they are. Clock Face for fat face, etc. If I was fat I would tell you.

all of the shit you've said so far is pointing towards you being a fat tub of shit my dude sorry to say but you're just delusional

not blunt m8 we used to be like that years ago before cultural marxism took over.

they aren't wrong though..