British Terrorism?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on this attack? Will Sup Forums condemn native british islamophobic terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isnt terrorism, its freedom fighters

was probably another shitskin

>an Asian guy like myself

Inter-mudshit violence

cuz it's a hate crime, retard

Are weeaboo muslims better or worse than regular muslims?

>the face of the nation that "won" ww2
victory tastes good, r-r-right? oh darn Justin added another income tax increase to help pay for refugee housing....oh well we are the v-v-victors!!!

>1 guy gets hit with acid
>terrorism
i swear to god these niggers are dumb as fuck

It was, a white thug was paid to do it but I can pretty much guarantee it was paid for by a Mud, it was over some girl as it always is with them. He was just sitting next to her at the time.

Kind of makes you laugh that even when half his face is melted off he's still trying to score political points.

Also,

> C4.

And how many terror attacks have the Religion of peace done? The government has done nothing to help the British defend their country from the Islamic invasion so they are taking matters in their own hands. If he doesn't like it than he can go back.

Remember, this is part and parcel of multiculturalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

>tfw somebody lowers your pH

>muslims do the same to innocent white women
they threw the first acid

Why was it not labeled a terror attack? Because it's part of your cultural tradition sand nog.

I don't believe for a second a white Briton threw acid on two Muslims. It's Muslims that are known for throwing acid on their women. Anyone that believes this is a fart sniffer that just wants any excuse to demonize their own kind and excuse the problem.

Yes? You mad that he doesn't use american terms?

PART AND PARCEL

Eye for an eye man, fight fire with fire. It is not only an inevitability but the only option. There are no brakes on this train.
The fucking pussy didn't even get it that badly, look at him cry like a little bitch. When you see things like and then look and see this faggot cry like a child, it really lets you see the true nature of Moehamidians. Fuck Muslims. They deserve anything that we can throw at them.

I think we are more angry he is alive than the words he speaks.

They've brought trucks of peace and acid attacks to Britain, now they're on the receiving end they want sympathy. Fuck the fuck off!

someone in britain go murder him right now.

>tfw someone isn't arrested for culturally appropriating

This

I couldn't give less of a fuck about non-UK native who damn well know they're fucking hated and still wrought the multiple systems they're taking advantage of, heartless cowardly cunts.

>Asian guy
Why do bongs call muslims asians?

Personally I hate eye for an eye. I view it as savage. However Muslims have made it perfectly clear that the only thing they understand is force. I prefer the option of mass deportation to their country of origin. If we can't find their country than dump them in such a shit hole country that no one would notice like Somalia. However that would involve the government actually doing meaningful action and the politicians don't seem to give a single care. So I don't have a problem with citizens taking matters into their own hands through whatever means they feel is necessary even if it means eye for an eye.

Was a white guy.

Why does he live in Europe when he hate white people. I don't understand.

I could ask you swedes the same thing...

>What's Sup Forumss opinion on this attack?
It's horrible. If some white guy wants to throw away his life to attack the invaders, he should at least take a truck drive to a mosque.

He made a big deal out of it "not getting media attention" when it was getting a lot more media attention than most acid attacks.

It seems highly suspicious to me.

>Personally I hate eye for an eye.
You're a cuck then. An eye for an eye doesn't leave the world blind, not doing it leaves you alone blind. Someone who takes one eye is usually perfectly happy with taking another.

He was just the courier, paid for by a Mud. They're getting smarter.

It's not a terror attack because these mudshits are doing it to eachother on a weekly basis, if it was terror then a lot more of the cunts would be infesting our prison system

Because it's the continent in which the middle east resides? Dumb cunt

haven't none of the white ones been reported as non terror attacks ? attention seeking fucks

Over 400 reported last year

More than 1 per day

This one was in the news before he even started whinging.

Sometimes survival means doing the most disgusting things. When the collapse happens only the people who can flip from extreme cruelty (to their enemies) to extreme love and loyalty (to their allies) will be the ones who survive. Bipolar action is the future. Baby Muslims will be clubbed like seals. Sad.

>Didn't read the whole paragraph.
I almost did the same. meh. Whatever, I'm ready to club little Mussie children like seals when society collapses.

>Asian guy like myself
Explain this shit britbongs

No I read it, he doesn't like it but wants to do it to muslims because they only understand physical force. Not liking it is still a problem.

MOAR BURNT SHITSKINS!!! MOAR!!! DEUS VULT!!!!

It's not terrorism, get a dictionary. It's not islamaphobia, because it's not irrational. Fucking libtards.

I never said that I would sit around doing nothing. I have no issues with self defence. I just don't like seeking revenge on people. I prefer taking measures to stop someone from blinding me again than taking revenge.

an Asian man like myself, from my home country of Afchinaturkipan

It's technically correct, frog face.

>Not liking it is still a problem.
Yea you're probably right. He should start desensitizing himself with extremely gory and violent video game asap.Watch fucked up movies as well. Become the Clockwork Orange.

>I prefer taking measures to stop someone from blinding me again than taking revenge.
Spoiler, that generally involves taking revenge.

Worry about your own country, Leaf boi.

we need like a 1000 Dirty Harrys patrolling the streets, no nonsense, just taking names with his handcannon

Yea well, ya know... preference and what must be done don't always compliment each other. Better to make yourself 'mentally ill' now and learn to enjoy the prospect of violence and cruelty to your enemies now... rather than actually become mentally ill later, suffering from a guilt complex. Become the Clockwork Orange. Sucks, but whatever.

The goal is to get away to fight another day, obviously.

Violence for self defence or survival is okay. However it should be a last resort when all other options have either failed or are not a reasonable solution. I rather take measures to prevent harm than seek mindless revenge.

acid attacks are part and parcel of islamic culture. just carry on.

>IT'S DEFINITELY A HATE CRIME
>I BELIEVE...it has /something/ to do with Islamophobia
>MAYBE he's got it in for Muslims?

>definitely
>I believe
>...maybe...

>I don't know if people are trying to retaliate

>It's definitely a hate crime
>Probably
>I don't know

Sounds like Taqqiya to me.

fffuuuuuu

an attack on a single person isnt terrorism it's just an assault

We should applaud this proud White man for integrating into centuries-established Islamic British culture of attacking your enemies with acid. He was making his fellow Brit feel at home, just like Saudi Arabia.

I love multiculturalism! I'm glad these white people are finally accepting Islamic culture.

> still calling mudslimes Asians

why do your papers keep associating sand niggers with japs you britcucks?!

underated

3 different topics.
He knows it's a hate crime. (Topic: hate crime)
I believe it has something to do with islamophobia (Hate crime caused by: Islamophobia)
Maybe he's got it in for Muslims (Islamophobia caused by: hatred of Muslims)

It's natural that he would become more uncertain the further he got away from what he knew 100%. To imply he would know all 3 with certainty would be idiotic, and clearly, you are an idiot. Probably a summerfag too, please leave, newfag.

>pic

lmao, the creature changed the title of her whinge

Yes, it's a hate crime. And if they want to call it terrorism, sure whatever, I know the word is so fashionable they're looking for every occasion to use it, so let them.
And yet it's not morally wrong. The only moment they'll leave Europe is when it is too dangerous for them to stay. In the event the perpetrator is white, he's not a criminal, he's a damn martyr, sacrificing several years of his life so that the fire rises.

>islamophobic terrorism
Retaliation is not terrorism, go fuck yourself.

>American doesn't know what continents are
Take a look where Pakistan is on a map you ignoramus.

>Asian like myself

eye for an eye is the only things these animals understand. I'm all for citizens taking action into their own hands because the government sure is coddling Achmed when he goes Allah Allah boom!

You have to knock their dick in the ground in order for them to back off!

Because it is self defence

>Ms Khan said police did not take a statement from her for several days after the attack, writing on Twitter that an ambulance “took too long” to arrive and they had to be given a lift to hospital by a passing driver.

lol, your skin is melting off from an acid attack, and the NHS ambulances are slower than taxis

And the organization behind the attack is...?

should have set him on fire too

I have seen plenty of gory videos. I just don't take sick pleasure in watching people suffer. I will do what is needed but nothing more.

Hypothetically speaking, in a situation where your life consists of constantly being surrounded by potential enemies, in this case we will use complete collapse of society...
It is best to shoot first and never have to ask questions at all. It is must easier to attack and kill first, than to always have to defend yourself from someone who may attack you first. Chances are slim that a defender will survive a first strike. That is why you must be willing to kill relatively indiscriminately. It's all about survival.

So it's only a hate crime when it's not just a woman that gets accounts thrown in her face. Notice they don't even mention it until the very end

>It is must easier to attack and kill first, than to always have to defend yourself from someone who may attack you first. Chances are slim that a defender will survive a first strike

It's exactly what's written in the Quran, they will establish Sharia law, they will tax the infidels, convert them to Islam, or behead them. Inshallah.

There's no shame in killing Muslims, their choice of religion explicitly tells them to kill non-Muslims. When Muslims immigrate into a Muslim-minority country, it's for the purpose of spreading Islam and destroying all other religions and infidels.

does that muzzie look like a chink to you?! Pakistan may be in Asia but culturally, when I hear Asian I think "Ching chong ding dong!" Not "durka durka durka Mohammed Jihad!"

Your papers are pushing a narrative to associate them with what normal people perceive to be Asian. It's a ruse!

Yes I know this. I am ready. I have no qualms with clubbing the heads of little Muslims children as if they were baby seals. Of course, a societal collapse would have to happen first... because criminal justice system.

OP here, i think it is a hate crime that, depending on pure semantics, could be labelled as a terror attack. It is irrelevant however, given that the white person who did it could just be mentally ill (often claimed in the case of muslim attacks, strangely not considered here) and, as has been said before, this one incident completely pales in the face of the magnitude of muslim terrorism and acid attacks. The media seems not care really care either, haven't seen any passionate calls outside the affected muslim to call it that. Pic kinda related

>>I believe it has something to do with islamophobia (Hate crime caused by: Islamophobia)
>Maybe he's got it in for Muslims (Islamophobia caused by: hatred of Muslims)
>
>It's natural that he would become more uncertain the further he got away from what he knew 100%.

WHY ISN'T IT A HATE CRIME (says the title of the article, next to a picture of a crying Muslim)?

>I believe it has something to do with Islamophobia!
>Maybe he has it in for Muslims?
>I don't know if it was retaliation

He doesn't know if it's terrorism, the motive behind it, anything, but he wants to go on the news and call out these RIGHT WING WHITE TERRORISTS when he has says he doesn't know why he was attacked.

Did you help write this article or something?

It's not terrorism, its freedom fighting. The man who did it is defending his home country against foreign invaders

Hey, I agree with you there, but in your original post you pointed out 3 different topics and tried to combine them. That was fucking retarded, and now you're switching your argument like a good boy to something more logical.

bin that acid

Islamophobia doesn't exist, it's called islamorealism.

He should be sued for cultural appropriation, Throwing acid is an arab thing.

>trevor phillips

This fucking film from trevor phillips should be required watching for every single britbong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2iFikOwYU

You can't terror attack a Muslim, same way as you can't be racist towards white people. Sorry Achmed, thems the breaks.

>Asian

part and parcel of living in a big city, dear friend

his face kind of improved,
still needs the full facial though

That's fuck all, a young white lady got acid threw in her face round our way for being a grass and her face just about melted and needed a shit ton of plastic surgery.

Maybe a hate crime but thats not terrorism and if muslims don't like it then they should fuck off home and let us concentrate on targeting jews instead.

It was self defense.
No it exists. Liberals and most muslims themselves are islamophobic. Everyone else just hates islam.

He was silly. You actually fought on the same side during ww2.

>innocent
lol

I know what you mean, but the word is used as a PC verbal attack (ad hominem) to silence discussion and truthful discussion of the violent and anti-integration core nature of islam. It's useful to diffuse that term and after one makes that point then yes, one can then further argue what you said (which I agree with).

The goal was not to terrorize him.

The goal was to melt his fucking face.

>an asian guy like myself

Next it will be....no one was convicted because the perp was 'white'. I suspect he's lied about perp being white so he can never be found.