Dear antisemites

Dear Antisemites,

Please, stop hating us. I understand that you believe that Jews control the world with so many Jewish people in Hollywood, but that's just because there historically were many Jews in California.

Just because some leaders in the Russian revolution were Jewish, doesn't mean all of them were, some like Lenin weren't fully Jewish and Stalin wasn't a Jew at all.

George Soros is evil, but it's just a coincidence that he is Jewish.

Things like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the secret document in Yiddish by a Bolshevik claiming to want the world to be conquered by Jews are just forgeries.

And Israel is a very vulnerable little country which is not backed by the US because we rule them, but because Israel is constantly threatened by Arab neighbours and the US just loves us because of their Christianity and us being the choosen people by God.

Thanks for listening, antisemite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
youtube.com/watch?v=T80AuoccTKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to israel.

All Jews must be eraticated

It's eradicated with a d.

I'll support jews the day jews support whites.

>antisemite
Incorrect word usage.
Opinion discarded.

Fuck off kike and give weed.

Fuck off, fake dutch.

Pure coincidence you say. I believe you merchant.

THIS

Don't worry. Us hippies are good at shagging. Your wives and daughters will get our D in our camper vans after your dead.

Go away

Thanks for Seinfeld

>t. Small Dick Insecurities

This

Everything it's just a big concidence.

>crying out in pain
Everyone watch out he's about to strike!

those fuzzy hats look like a nice place to take a shit in

kanker op kanker smous

youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

You know that saying where theres smoke theres fire (Waar rook is is vuur)? When you dive into the topic of jews subverting and scamming the world throughout history you not only come across a little smoke, but the sky above you is darkened. Best thing to do is to reject judaism altogether before humanity once again tracks down the source of the smoke friend-o.

>flag
>nothing new under the sun
Maybe try changing your flag up a bit? It is too well known by now. Finally, terrible bait, saged.

No because you Jews continuously deny the Christ, the Son of Man, Son of God, even after you've crucified Him and murdered all the prophets who told the coming or our Messiah. This is why people still hate you, you guys shouldn't even exists but still you deny God by denying the Christ.

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” (Luke 16:31 NIV)

Not all Jews are evil, but a vastly disproportionate amount of evil is committed by Jews.

>In 1988, a radiocarbon dating test dated a corner piece of the shroud from the Middle Ages, between the years 1260 and 1390, which is consistent with the shroud's first known exhibition in France in 1357.

Dear Semite,

As a Dutchman, I value freedom. Freedom of speech, freedom of religion. Yes, even the freedom for gay guys to fuck each other up the ass. Freedom to smoke weed if you are so inclined.

What I don't like is troubles. Conflict. People telling me what I can and cannot do. People telling me what to think.

As soon as you and your people start minding your own business instead of always meddling in mine, I will ignore you just as I ignore all those who don't bother me. But as long as you're trying to force your agenda and your beliefs on my country (of which you are a really small group, 0.2% if I'm correct), you will have my undivided and in your case negative attention.

Read the whole post and rethink your post for you have already been proven wrong

Read the whole image post for you have already been proven wrong, you saw the first image and immediately discarded it but if you keep on reading it shows it clearly

>there historically were many Jews in California
What? No there weren't wtf.

>US just loves us
No the hell we don't!

>us being the choosen people by God.
Okay, if I didn't hate you before, I would consider this a good enough reason to. What's the matter with you? Why would you say such a thing? Why would you call everyone not like you an antisemite?

Jews are white and good people those that disagree will be reported to the CNN doxxing squad

fuck off an die your lies have been exposed

I did not read the picture's text at all and used actual verifiable research sources, sorry.

Still, the problem is, even if the thing was from the era when Jesus would have lived, and had been the real thing he would have been clad in, it would not prove any resurrection.

The Protocols are a forgery??
Where are the authentics then?
Or are you too stupid to know how to properly use forgery in a sentence? Either that or you don't know what the fuck forgery even means.

Fight your own wars and I'll stop hating you.

I'm studying grammar, and I'm trying to decide if the 'SEM' in semitic is the same root for semen. Not trying to be rude or weird, but because they are considered the original civilizations in written history.

Jews went to California because they got ran out of New York for peddling Euro films in theaters.

Nearly ALL the leaders in the Bolshovic revolution were Jewish... Even Stalin. Lenin was a 1/4 Jew. Communism is a JEWISH principle, it was proudly advertised as such upon its inception. Karl Marx... is a cryptojew. He was the son of a Rabbi!!!

America hates the Jew, we know that 0.2% of the population controls 90% of all media and banks. That's how they enslave.... They control you mentally through media manipulation "programs" and financial chains to keep you physically controlled.

Media and Banks... Whip and Chains of the Jew.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

We are white. We just have super powers.

Opkankeren uit mn land, jodennikker

That's just that cunt from the mighty boosh.

>Things like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and the secret document in Yiddish by a Bolshevik claiming to want the world to be conquered by Jews are just forgeries.
Well, how about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=T80AuoccTKw
>A prominent Israelite rabbi Yisrael Ariel says that non-Jewish people who refuse the "Noahide Laws" must be killed and their women taken from them, claims Sanhedrin command it.

Nice try you kikosorus

>Opkankeren uit mn land, jodennikker

Im counter-semitist so go fuck yourself with a cactus

What's the difference between Hitler and Usain Bolt?

One can finish a race

>George Soros is evil, but it's just a coincidence that he is Jewish.
>just a COINcidence
>Carlos.jpg

>be jewish toothpaste
>go to a taiwanese basket mural forum where everyone hates you
>"stop hating us even though the actions of our superiors as putting everyone down"
>doesnt renounce his shekel based heritage in an attempt to appease us
>expects results

kys kike

To late sholmo da goyim know.

This