Antifags vs AB

Are Antifaggots seriously retarded enough to taunt the Aryan Brotherhood with shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AB is prison gang only

nice meme

They operate in prison sure, but they have set ups on the outside to get drugs INSIDE those prisons to remain profitable. Once you are in, you are in for life. There isnt a jump out IIRC

>Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html

Plus of course, Eric The Rat

You do realize this has come straight from the Antifa HQ?

Can we call the antifa people out for appropriating german culture? After all they use the german antifa logo

wait. this is just showcasing antifa stupidity? i dont know what to believe anymore

I'm going to laugh when some cranked out AB member sees this shit and curb stomps some outspoken twink like clanton. Don't fuck with AB. They are fucking violent crazy bastards.

This seems completely legit.
No forced memes here, no sir.

This isn't true. They are notorious for the high percentage of murders they commit in prison though.

>NAMBLA
WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
LITERAL PEDOS

I thought modern lefties and antifa were against ''toxic'' masculinity and high test?

isnt his court case soon? or is he already being tyronely enriched in lockup?

I don't think anyone in antifa has been in prison long enough to find out what the Aryan brotherhood actually is....

>average antifa member
>picture of hungarian nationalist
why do commies do this shit?

I'm not convinced this isn't a false flag.

Number of AB members to EVER post on pol

I met one from Vancouver, guy claimed to have killed a nigger with his bare hands in prison, and he was covered, like COVERED with tattoos and /fit/ cause they work out every day, and their involvement doesn't end, even when they are done prison, put in time on the outside, etc, because they are marked, and they only have each other. The dude was pretty much independent though, he made a shit ton with the gang but now he just makes music and occasionally meets with the crew. These guys have made their homes into bunkers, filled them with illegal weapons, and are more prepared for the apocalypse than most LARPers on pol pretend to be.
They're not scared of fucking Antifa. They're preparing for total anarchy and all out race war against half the white race.
These guys probably barely know who Antifa is they're so low priority, this guy didn't know about alt right until Richard got punched and made news, and his response to that was basically "idk who this Spencer guy is, but he's a total faggot kike for not immediately turning around, running that guy down, and curb stomping him in front of everyone. He's making us all look bad. Wake me up when your movement gets serious"

I saw some little, brown, noodle-armed faggot wearing an antifa shirt on Tuesday. I burst out laughing intentionally to mock him and pointed to make sure he knew it was directed at him, he walked away quickly into one of the adjacent shops with a worried look. I called him a faggot as he walked away. Sure I'm healthy but I'm not /fit/, he was just THAT much of a little bitch.
Antifas strength lies in numbers. On their own, they are nothing. In a 1 on 1 fight with an antifa member, the antifa member will probably lose most of the time.

Most of them are homeless, or virtue signalling teenagers trying to get laid, so yeah.

What do you expect from participation award millennials? They dont know how the world works, they've never seen an AB member irl, if they were to ever meet one they'd fucking shit themselves.

Yeah, he was with some fat lard tumblrite. Probably trying to get laid.

Real white nationalists don't fight ANTIFA they fight the (((ones))) who hold the reigns.
ANTIFA is a red herring the threat is from above not below

AB
>1% of prison inmates
commit 26% of prison murders

this must be some kind of false flag to get sheltered (((commies))) killed

Real autists have the time and tendies supply to do both

This. They literally don't give a shit until the full on race war starts, and let the normies (other right wingers) deal with the degenerates.
Their role is to be enforcers on the day of the rope. They will rely on us to provide a support network for them, and contribute to the fight when we can, but ultimately to be support for them. They're not political activists. They're soldiers waiting for the fight to start.

Man/boy love association ahahhahaahahahahahhahahahhh, how is this shit real.

I don't know what's worse, your post or homoerotic Harry Potter fanfic

It's just the truth man. What else do you expect from a prison gang?
You think guys who did their time and all that other shit and then cleaned up enough after getting set for life to look decent and blend in a bit, care about the current political climate? They just read mein kampf, do their shit, and then work out every day and raise their kid(s) until all hell breaks loose.

These people aren't intellectuals and don't pretend to be. They're thugs, through and through. Giving a shit about Antifa is our job.

How about homoerotic harry potter fanfic mixed with his post

They're no different than those they claim to be against. Literally do the same shit as nigger gangs like the bloods or crips. Steal, sell drugs, and racketeering. They're allies with some of the largest mexican gangs for gods sake. Anyone who looks up to them is either a misguided kid or some retard on the internet fantasizing about race wars.

Link us some of your favorite examples and we'll be the judge

LOL

>stabs horse
Like harming a police dog, the police consider that an attack on a police officer, so you won't see her for many years. Would love to see her tears as her sentence is read to her in court

pretty sure one of /ourguys/ did that, but Antifa members will believe anything

That's a woman? Christ.

>Are Antifaggots seriously retarded enough
You honestly believe it's Antifa making these images?

It's not real. Those images were made to sow distrust and confusion among Antifags

They're not sending their best, folks.