Brit/pol/ - Rachel Riley edition

>Foreign nationals (illegal immigrants) directly affected by the Grenfell Tower fire are to be allowed to stay in the UK for 12 months regardless of their immigration Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said the government should give permanent residency to the residents.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40512382

>Black man kills white man because apparently he was being racist, is given just 4 years in prison, will likely only serve 2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4668242/Teenager-killed-cyclist-scissor-kick-jailed.html

>Trump and Pope give baby Charlie's parents "hope"
news.sky.com/story/british-doctors-must-treat-charlie-gard-boris-johnson-tells-italy-10937853

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted for Iraq War, high court hears
rt.com/uk/395371-tony-blair-prosecution-iraq/

>Theresa May defends public sector pay cap under pressure from Labour
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/05/theresa-may-defends-public-sector-pay-cap-under-pressure-from-labour

>George Soros & Co. drop $500k on UK "fact check" org
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/05/george-soros-funds-uk-fact-checker/

>Grenfell taskforce sent in as council powers cut
news.sky.com/story/taskforce-to-run-key-services-at-council-after-grenfell-tower-fire-10937428

>Man guilty of killing two girlfriends, Robert Trigg had claimed Caroline Devlin in 2006 and Susan Nicholson in 2011 had both died in their sleep.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40511194

>Chris Froome takes the lead in the tour de france
bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/40510336

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p056gvhm?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=bbcthree&intc_campaign=bbcthree&intc_linkname=iplayer_shouldimarrymycousin_contentcard2
gov.uk/government/publications/fisheries-quota-allocation-2014
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1496569/Roy-Larner-filmed-spitting-man-s-face-racist-rant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grenfell was an inside job.

post Rachael

I made the mistake of arguing that London is no longer an English city on jewbook. Most Londoners are deluded.

Our politicians are already fucking accountable, the fact that they scapegoated the EU for problems in this country caused solely by domestic policy and got away with it is because the electorate is fucking stupid. They're going to find something or someone else to blame next.

What's your idea of sovereignty? We are still going to be adherent to many different international laws and treaties; we still have to adhere to each country's regulations when trading too.

We already are sovereign m8.

>inb4 muh fish
>inb4 muh blue passports

Anyone excited for this new series?

Rev up that Moggposting lads

er ... ok

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p056gvhm?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=bbcthree&intc_campaign=bbcthree&intc_linkname=iplayer_shouldimarrymycousin_contentcard2

thank god i stopped paying the licence fee

This is Labour

Had a job interview today lads, was up against neds but I went full spastic and doubt i'll get it.

Can't wait

I'd boni her face

What did you do wrong?

It wouldn't be just
>muh fish
If you were from a fishing village back in the day.

You're right though, the problem is our politicians, left and right, being globalists that give a shit only for business and not their country.

But exiting the EU is one step towards that.

one word answers, kept taking pauses and mumbling.

Remember lads, /ourgirl/.

Did she do it in the end?
Disgusting that we are now having programs consider actually supporting that.

What was the average reply?

Our politicians being accountable is not an argument in favour of staying in the EU.

dunno
didn't, and won't, watch it.

Nobody died in Grenfell Tower. Just the (((Media))) trying to start civil unrest. Crisis Actors everywhere!

Masculine hands

gf found a bruise on her arse this morning lads.

punched some fat lass in the arse last night

Sorry, my bad

fuck you

is ti known yet how the fire started and who's responsible?

>things tripfags don't have

What the fuck is this country actually coming to?

I'm fucking close to going to New Zealand, I can't take this shit anymore. I've never seen a state so actively trying to destroy both itself and it's own people.

If she gets elected leader, I'm joining UKIP. People are starting to wake up to the cancer that is Islam. I can't wait to see the morons brains trip when a lesbian leading UKIP starts to speak the truth. Bloody glorious.

Apologies

Fuark sorry mate, I'll go a bit easier on her next time

Lads is there anyone in British media more suitable to mother our nation's children than Rachel Riley?

I want her to be mine so bad.

Agreed, if she wins I'll also be a paid up member.

She doesn't even have to get many seats, 2 seats would be UKIP's best performance and like the EU we can pressure the main parties to actually do something.

flags are the wrong way round

though May should have both

She's been pounding niggers lad.

We only had quotas because fish stocks are the lowest they've been for 100 years and they were necessary to ensure we didn't fish our waters to extinction. The only reason foreign boats were allowed access to our fish was because the UK Government chose to sell their allocations to foreign interests, and those who fished illegally were fined massively.

Attacking the CFP and rallying behind ignorant fishers was just another tactic by the leave campaign. They played it smartly, they knew most people know even less about the CFP than the EU, and so it was an area where the EU was an easy target to demonise and gain more sympathy for the leave camp.

Remember who was in the EU fisheries committee and had the lowest attendance of the members? Yep, the guy they hail as the warrior for the little man, especially the fishermen. Farage attended 1 out of 43. 43 sessions, which shows how hard he fought for British interests. And yet, he only needs to drink a pint or two with an "ordinary" bloke in a fishing village and everyone just loves the man who screwed them so hard.

Don't expect any reasonable thinking from these people. The issue with Britain selling off their own fishing quotas is an UK issue, not an EU issue.

You can see the UK's detailed breakdown of how the overall UK TAC (total allowable catch) set by the CFP here:

gov.uk/government/publications/fisheries-quota-allocation-2014

That's managed and allocated by the UK government, so if large vessels are quota-hopping in UK waters and buying up large quotas, it's because the UK government allows it, not the EU. One would assume these people would be informed about their industry, unfortunately the ignorance is strong. Its like these farmers voting leave and crying later about the loss of funding from EU.

Jacob Rees-Mogg has said more than once that the safety standards currently employed in India and China will be sufficient for the UK post-Brexit. Into the trash.

How did it feel talking to Nige the other night? I was disappointed that the owner of the company I work for didn't bring Nige on a campaign. I would love to shake the man's hand.

maisie of course

Corbyn has been one of the most Euroskeptic politicians in the last 30 years lol, what's that flag about.

Both could have both flags, that's how bad red tie and blue tie party are at the moment.

Corbyn is actually more euosceptic than may. She loves globalism. He has always been against the EU, single currency, etc. He was just doing what he thought people wanted at the time. All she is doing is whatever her masters tell her to.

>campaigned to remain

Agreed. UKIP will be the party that never got into power but managed to correct the course of the UK. They did it with Brexit and if Anne Marie Waters gets elected we will do it again with Islam.

They're both just representing their parties I think.

> implying Corbyn doesn't love globalism.

This is the man who wants no limit on migration.

brb time to fap!

> TFW you realise it might not be hopeless yet.

>campaigned
Kek, compare his campaigning in the referendum to his leadership campaigns, or the GE campaign.
No way is he pro EU, he was like a leave entryist into the remain campaign

I can't really argue against you.

Alright, if you're so smart, then what would you suggest this country do to actually regain control over borders if our own government are so lax about it?

>reading up on JK Rowlings "Rags to Riches" story
>parents were both professionals, left uni and went straight to work at a big charity in London
>had a sprog and basically just gave up working

Wow, so inspirational

Quasislut.

Can't work out if she is pretty or not

Nah mate, she's not. Which is a shame as a pretty woman would do better simply by virtue of being pretty.

handsome?

Heil Hitler!!!

People will take her more seriously.

Attractive intellect maybe.

>jewish
>ditched her fiance for lad off strictly

When's the UKIP election then?

She's not, but frankly a died in the wool lesbian who is prepared to school the nation of the truth about Islam is pretty fucking beautiful.

Eu stating we're obligated to accept more migrants. The usually coercion, I'm waiting to this to be implemented into Brexit deal to take thousands of Italy bound migrants or leave without a deal.

Well no matter the campaign, the fact that he did campaign does not make him "one of the most Euroskeptic politicians in the last 30 years" you faggot.

>EU’s Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier: I am not sure that the EU’s Brexit red lines have been “fully understood across the Channel”

Did we get BTFO?

Lads, do you hate American accent? I hate it. I just feel every English accent, even nothern monkeys, as truly mine.

>In January 2016, Waters launched Pegida UK in conjunction with activist Tommy Robinson and British right-wing politician Paul Weston.

Didn't realize how hardcore she is

>can calculate your net expenses while gobbling your gherkin

Objectively we are not. We aren't part of the Schengen area and can refuse immigrants all we bloody well like, this is nothing but more posturing. Also
>"britain is doomed" said increasingly nervous man for 900th time this week
I wish they'd at least make up something original to threaten us with, I'm getting bored now.

I prefer American accent

This digital style is absolute generic wank.

The ease of creating art on computers doesn't make up for a lack of fundamental skills.

So the nigger in OP who killed a white man and then pretended it was because of 'racism' with no proof at all of these allegations.

He's a muslim too. Pic related is him bringing his quran into the court.

That's the problem with fucking non whites. The younger ones are becoming violently turned away from western ideologies and being co-opted into islam. Add this to their ethnic proclivity for crime and cruelty, and you've got essentially uncontrollable foreign agents in your society who have all the rights of white british people (and more in fact, seeing as they aren't properly punished for the same crimes that they commit at far higher rates)

So the courts now are just openly pro nonwhite and anti white. Wonderful.

(post is a joke, all comments satirical)

OH NORTHEN MONKEYS ARE WE?!?!? DONT MAKE ME COME TO RUSSIA AND SHOW YOU WHAT NORTH REALLY IS!

>she's been pounding niggers,
>down in timbuktooo,
>her bum has got a bruise on,
>and it wasn't made by you.

What?

>to ensure we didn't fish our waters to extinction
You mean the Spanish didn't fish our waters to extinction.

>the UK Government chose to sell their allocations to foreign interests
>The issue with Britain selling off their own fishing quotas is an UK issue
Oh really?

>R (Factortame Ltd) v Secretary of State for Transport[1] was a judicial review case taken against the United Kingdom government by a company of Spanish fishermen who claimed that the United Kingdom had breached European Union law by requiring ships to have a majority of British owners if they were to be registered in the UK.
>In 1988 the Merchant Shipping Act 1988 and the Merchant Shipping (Registration of Fishing Vessels) Regulations were introduced as a result, to replace the system of registration contained in the 1894 Act with a new system under which a vessel could only be registered if it had "a genuine and substantial connection" with the UK.
>Factortame Ltd sought, first, a preliminary injunction declaring that the offending part of the 1988 Act could not be applied to them on the grounds that such application would be contrary to directly effective rights under EU law, specifically the right not to be discriminated against on the grounds of nationality
>the ECJ found the nationality requirements in the Merchant Shipping Act 1988 discriminatory and contrary to Article 43 EC as a restriction on the freedom of establishment. It also violated articles 12 and 221 EC. The residence and domicile conditions also breached Article 43. In effect, by introducing a requirement based on an individual's residence and domicile, the Act operated an unfair distinction between UK nationals and those from other Member States
>The UK government had argued that the conditions imposed by the 1988 Act were justified on the basis that the Common Fisheries Policy allowed for a system of national quotas and the 1988 Act ensured the effectiveness of that system. This was rejected by the ECJ

She's got a kind of 'I'm reliable' face about her. Sort of attractive. Looks and sounds like a very nice, smart lady. I'd vote for her over Nuttall for sure.

this is the woman that is turning scotland blue
you dont need to look good in politics

>as truly mine.
There it is lads, the next "trans" thing - transaccent.

She runs ShariaWatch too.

Fuck, I hate the the rhotic consonants. I like Jason Statham, he has a kind of americanised cockney, but still English.

Ballots go out 1st September, results are 29th September.

If you join UKIP you can vote.

It is kind of beautiful in its own way.

No
Attractive people campaigning will do better.

It's like in House, when The Prince Regent says he hired the smoking hot doctor "because she was pretty"

>House: "Would that upset you, really, to think that you were hired because of some genetic gift of beauty not some genetic gift of intelligence?"
>Cameron: "I worked very hard to get where I am."
>House: "But you didn't have to. People choose the paths that grant them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort. That's the law of nature, and you defied it. That's why I hired you. You could have married rich, could have been a model, you could have just show up and people would have given you stuff. Lots of stuff, but you didn't, you worked your stunning little ass off."

A fit girl leading the right wing revolution shows that she's got determination and allegiance to the cause. She didn't have to do it, she's fit, she could do whatever she wants

You see an ugly girl talking about muslims and shit and everyone thinks they've just got a chip on their shoulder

A Muslim police officer can arrest you for a crime they cannot be arrested for. This isn't some hyperbole, this is written in our laws. There is no longer a separation of religion and state, we are no longer a secular nation.

Yeah, but she's a 10/10 in Scotland.

> hardcore

Mate it's not hardcore to want British law applied universally. To not want to be Neo-Syria by 2050.

He's an incredibly sweet man.

>If you join UKIP you can vote.
What are the membership benefits of joining?

No, don't take me like that. Scottish accent is super funny, I just feel a slight disgust when I listen to an American speech.

Oh, and this
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1496569/Roy-Larner-filmed-spitting-man-s-face-racist-rant.html

>Lads is there anyone in British media more suitable to mother our nation's children than Rachel Riley?

Someone without a lazy eye.

his shoes got nothing on Justins socks.

he's an unfunny Karl Pilkington

> Looks at all the female world leaders of the large countries.

Okay... we're talking about reality now sweetie not telly.

What laws that mate?

kek

Yeah, none of them are fit and they are all destroying society

>everyone ignoring Peter's tweet shitting all over Enoch Powell but talking about his others

kek you fucking babies with your safe space

I had a good example of your point the other day. We charge a pound to see one of the largest model railways in the country at work and the model shop is inside. If people want to come into the model shop we let them in free of charge. Most white English people will actively make a point that they won't look at the model railway because they haven't paid. And their lads will just stay in one spot because they know they haven't paid either. The other day I had white lady who was with a black guy asking questions about their son's model railway so I did the usual and invited them in. The kids immediately ran around the layout pushing all the buttons and essentially got in for free. Do white English children do the same? The answer is no.

Enoch>Peter, no question about it.

Don't know, you get to vote and go to the rallies and meet people I guess.

Halal slaughter. If I slaughter an animal without stunning it a Muslim cop can arrest me for the crime while being simultaneously immune from that law.