How do we justify patriotism?

How do we justify patriotism?

I mean it's feeling proud for randomly beeing born in a country. Beeing born determines the country your proud of, but how can one be proud of something he/she didn't achieve.
Like little rich fag kids who are proud of their daddies porsche.

Easy.

Is your country white? If yes, you should feel proud.

Is your country non-white? Then fuck off back to Rèddit to post about how living in a mud hut vassal country whose worth to the rest of the world is determined only by the amount of oil you have, you filthy cockroach.

It's not about pride you alt lite kike cock sucking faggot, it's about loyalty.

Fuck off back to Plebbit with your Kek shit.

This.

OP here. I'm white, I'm german and I'm pissed of by the refugees masses. But I was thinking where this feeling comes from so I asked this question.

Loyality seems like a good answer.

kek is fun

It's about respecting your ancestors.

>I mean it's feeling proud for randomly beeing born in a country.
Yeah, in same way one will feel pride/loyalty to their family having randomly been born into it.

agreed
Fuck off.

Patriotism is not just a feel, you are right, every fucker can call himself a patriot, buy his countries flag and start larping to be proud.

True patriotism is not only being proud of your country, it is about contributing to your country and culture the best way you possibly can.
It is about being part of the society/culture/country you are proud of, thats what patriotism is.

Doing things.
Not talking about how you feel about things that happened long ago.

Patriotism needs to be rebuild every day.

You do realize that you can be proud of being part of something greater than yourself, a great work that has kept going ages before you were born and will keep going after you died.

Patriotism is a form of immortality.
The man may die, but the nation lives on and with the nation, so does his memory alongside all the other patriots and the actions of every patriot will make the world a better place for their children and the children of their fellow countrymen.

Anyone who thinks patriotism is just circlejerking supremacy wank is nothing short of a self-centered degenerate that likes to show people how virtuous and morally just they are even though they themselves couldn't recognise civic virtue even if it hit them in the face.

People who do not view patriotism as a virtue are people who ultimately hate their countrymen and would rather trample on them to stroke their own ego than to ever lend them a helping hand.

Being proud of something doesn't mean taking credit for what it's done.
You don't just be randomly proud of your country, you be proud of the good things about your country. Then when you meet other people from other countries you compete to see whose country is the best. You represent your country because foreigners won't, and in the end the best country with the best people gets to live while the weak and degenerate countries die off.
We should all want to be patriotic because either your country is awesome and patriotism is justified or your country is rubbish and you'll be motivated to change things about it until you can be patriotic.
There are literally no downsides to patriotism.

And kek already has a country, it's called Egypt, he doesn't need some bongistan cuck to create a fictional one.

Kekistan = new cancer of Sup Forums. FUCK YOU GET OUT OF HERE, YOU SHOULD KYS

If you have to justify the right to feel proud of your nation, then you must also justify the right to feel proud of your children.

After all, their actions are not yours.
If your kid won the olympics and the nobel prize, you're not justified to feel proud. Their achievements were not yours.

Do you think that when the moon landing was televised across the world that people didn't feel proud to just be part of the Human race at that time?
They weren't justified to feel proud.
They weren't part of the NASA team that launched the rocket.
They weren't even American, hell lot of them didn't even have the same skin colour or speak the same language.
Yet when they read the papers about man reaching to the moon, they still felt pride in this great achievement as fellow humans.

Pride serves to unify and inspire.
There is nothing wrong with feeling pride over the achievements of others, because it serves to both unify and inspire.
It shows that you want to also be part of something greater than yourself.
Feeling mutual pride is not a vice, it is a virtue.

>How do we justify patriotism?
Nations are racial, your race is your identity.

Patriotism is being proud of what you are.

>Like little rich fag kids who are proud of their daddies porsche.
Nazbol society doesn't have this problem

spergs

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your father for finally managing to get that nice car he's worked towards.
I think he'd be happy as well that you're proud of him as well.

The only people whining are the people who couldn't work up to getting that car themselves because they were unwilling to give themselves a tangible goal and work hard on it.

But loyalty to a country it's the fucking same as patriotism.

Why do we have to feel loyalty to the place you were born/raised?

Human capability of denial of reality is truly astounding one - hope, faith and delirium are the products, the dreaming ape unleashes nightmare on the globe.

Praise Kek,
Praise Kaos,
Praise the passing of sentience!

sperg

Maybe because you were born and raised there by those people and you have to be loyal because of what theyve given you. Also you should be proud of your things, and if youre born somewhere, that place is yours

>There's nothing wrong with being proud of your father for finally managing to get that nice car he's worked towards.
There's a lot wrong with your dad using a car, for personal pleasure, that could be used to stop refugees and the dilution of the gene pool.

>I think he'd be happy as well that you're proud of him as well.
I'm proud when I serve race and nation.

>The only people whining are the people who couldn't work up to getting that car themselves
The problem is we are on the brink of a racial revolution which will be succeeded by a struggle of races.

Private property during the period of racial strife should not exist. White people are about to be eradicated for good.

All resources available should be invested in the racial struggle, they are rapists and murderers and they are overrunning us and replacing us.

I happen to believe if liberals want to be replaced they have no right to anything.

I'd rather have a racially realist government take away your dads car and use it for the struggle than observe a pack of feral savages overrun your home city and they take away your dads car.

Things are bad, they are terrible, either you are a liberal in denial about how immigrants are stealing everything, or you are a liberal unwilling to pay the price to stop them.

I don't think anyone who sensibly thought about the racial revolution and struggle of races thinks private property outweighs racial/national interests.

You must be retarded to even ask that question.. Its like asking why do you need to be loyal to a friend or your family

>You do realize that you can be proud of being part of something greater than yourself, a great work that has kept going ages before you were born and will keep going after you died.

Pretty much this.

OP, what would you replace this with? You know that people have to have some structure like that in their lives, so what would be yours?

Your gene pool, which is similar to your tribe's, determines your characteristics and makes you part of the greater family. It is the same reason you are proud of your father for getting a good job. It means they are competent, and that is in your genes too, so that is also you. Plus, it means you are evolving by succeeding, thus every time your ancestors succeeded, the next generation had the comfort of surviving and evolving.

Also, fuck all the anti-KEK shills around here. Get triggered bitches.

sperg

Shut up Aussie.

Surivial instinct.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I can't be proud of my brother for overcoming addiction and cleaning up his life and doing trade school, because they aren't things I personally did or played a significant role in for him, to the point where he wouldn't be able to do it without me.
I'm afraid your logic of not being able to be proud of anything other than your individual accomplishments is not actually logic at all, retard.
I'm proud of my race for their accomplishments, I love my people because they are mine and even YOU know it, and I'm proud of and love myself for natural reasons. Why are you so retarded you can't grasp this?

Oh I see where you are coming from.
We are not proud of ourselves simply for being white, or proud of our people for anything special or particular, we just naturally love our own people.
When you love someone, you naturally highlight the good and great things about them, and ignore the flaws (or work with them on improving the flaws). Love is unconditional, and I, we, will love our people no matter what. We respect our heritage like our extended family, and others of our heritage are part of that.
It's really as simple as that.

He's right though. There is no country that's not white that is nice enough to be proud of. Simple as that.

patriotism only exists during wartime.
other than that, it's nationalism.

definition:
nationalism. such faggotry.

I want a meme with a middle finger fingering a KEK puckerred asshole, can somebody make that shit?!? Would be ultimate alpha kek you kek beta fagtards!

>randomly being born
You are the continuation of your ancestor genes, there is nothing random about that you braindead imbecile.