>YouDoTheMath.jaypegg
>k...
>Monday morning..who arrives?
>Several families
>Don't speak English
>Jamaican yes.
>Nigerian yes.
>Nog French yes.
>Not one fucking English speaker got rehoused in hotel.
>They're all ordering room service now, billed back to the council. No shit.
>All nogs.
>Free taxis for 'children' to school in the morning, billed to council.
>This must be costing millions per month to rehouse nogs who were in no danger at all in their high rise flats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0
camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/housing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should contact DM or something with this shit lad, even if you do it anonymously. People need to know.

All paid for by YOUR taxes wagecuck.

You should only be mad that you worked hard in life and all you got out of it was a hospitality job where you have to wear a demeaning little hat and the kind of polyester nightmare where your balls never stop sweating.

contact the media over tor. if they don't pick it up, contact breitbart/wikileaks.

There's not that many staff. I'd be sacked in an hour.

>the anglo guy fawkes mentality

this is what anglo guy fawkes always did. they burned down their own cities/villages when being dominated by foreigners

they even burned down their neighbors farm if he had a crop/harvest than they did

basically they left nothing for nobody, not even the elites

burn it down faggot, its your only hope

>room service
Thats the UK for you, I can believe it. Somebody fucked up. Hotel better double-check with the payers quickly too or they'll be chasing unpaid bills.

why not just refuse them room service unless they are paying cash?

That's a bit rayciss innit m8?

Christ. We need some kind of spark to inspire a large wave of white pushback. We need to be able to bring attention to this shit

UK NO MORE BELONGS TO ENGLISH KEKS, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU PRICK!

If nog children murdering adult white males on their bicycles doesn't change things, neither will knowing 42k per month is spent on housing foreign nogs at my hotel.

Also, breaking the data protection act would put me in jail.

how? the nigs dont have funds to pay and the tax payers are funding it. anything beyond standard house keeping is abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0

have some inspiration.

Now do the right thing.

what's going to be the cost of remodeling the hotel after they move out?

It was sarcasm m8.

The fact that they're being put up in a 4 star hotel in London which costs over £200/night is already absurd.

Just imagine the state of the rooms after the nogs are done with them. These people live in total squalor.

All chargeable to the council, so we can exaggerate costs as well.

they know this.
free refurbish when they leave, billed to the council.

same in norway. property gets inhabitable after nogs

>anglo guy fawkes
what is that?

I don't see where the problem is.

>Govt builds shitty apartment building that fails safety tests
>Govt has already sold those apartments to unwitting tenants who could sue them for millions if it burned down and lives are lost
>Govt therefore now forcefully evicts people from their homes so it can fix its mistakes
>Govt foots the bill for their temporary relocation

>All chargeable to the council, so we can exaggerate costs as well.
all chargeable to your income, deluded nigger

may as well burn it now, rather than in 2 weeks when you finally decide should have done it earlier

>Govt foots the bill

This is what Europeans actually believe.

more of a rhetorical question. I'm just imagining how trashed your 4-star will be after a month plus

Grenfell Tower was empty for ages. Nobody died.

Where do you think the govt gets this money from?

>Govt foots the bill

^

Wrong I'm afraid. A member of staff witnessed it all.

Do it anyway and set up a GoFundMe afterwards. You'll be able to buy a house outright.

Nah mate, they're still looking for bone fragments. Lots died.

You could maybe earn 3 4 years pay for your story totally worth it.

I like british people (i work in consulting for a UK company), but what the fuck is your country doing?

I'm just now appreciating the irony of the convos i've had with you brits while asking, "what do you REALLY think of america?" Typical answers were:
>i don't feel safe here
>why is everyone so angry?
>why is everyone so violent?

You guys are dealing with acid, being run over, and dealing with immigrants; is your life really better over the sea? I'm not convinced. Not talking shit, just wondering over here.

Cmon mate, you have to leak this. Start recording evidence, as much as you can.

>You could maybe earn 3 4 years pay for your story totally worth it.
he may as well cause this shit is going straight to the press anyways and he is gonna piss away that paycheck

Women in power, Muslims in power, communists in power.

Its complete insanity in the cities, we are just giving everything away to 3rd worlders and nobody bats an eyelid.

>They're all ordering room service now, billed back to the council.
So this is how it all ends, not with a bang, but with a "bix nood"

London yes

Write to the daily mail + express

Seriously they will be all over this shit

Some before+after pics to make it spicy

Any evidence collected would be instantly identifiable and lead right back to me and I would get jail time. So, not gonna happen. The only way I can foresee something happening is if Breibart or the DM chase the money from one of the most wealthiest councils in London. Although, anywhere with tower blocks under renovation with relocated tenants should be under suspicion.

The nogs were sleeping in public buildings like town houses and libraries and gyms until rooms were found in our hotel. Then they were block booked.

If this is true, get papers, get bills, get pictures, send them to newspapers, to wikileaks, to us.

We'll do the rest.

The grass is always greener...

I'd say that the US is safer outside of ghettoes were it not for your gun laws.

I'm just a bit uneasy about the idea that everyone around me could produce a firearm at any given moment.

And if you need money after losing your job, talk to Robinson, he'll do a gofundme or some shit.

We'll help you.

Council housing shouldn't exist.

can't you accidentally drop some laxatives in their coke or something?

I see, if you're fearing for your liberty, I understand you won't do anything.

Maybe you could make us understand what hotel you are working in, and where papers are?...

But the engineers from Pakistan can't afford proper housing.

Then you are a fucking idiot. Always have something on your bosses as you have no negotiating power without leverage. Otherwise you are nothing more than a performing monkey. Lower even than these immigrants who at least now how to play the game. Adapt yourself.

The thing is, it can't be just my hotel. It has to be all of them. We took a handful of orcs. The Marriots and the Hiltons and all the other mid rates will have taken them too. The bill must be so huge.

My last morsel to you before I go to work...
camden.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/housing/

You should be more mad you are the lineage of thousands of years of hard work to reach where we are today and that all of it is being given away for charity so Somalians who did fucking nothing in all that time can live it up until they burn it to the ground while making use of your indentured service.

(Y0|_|)

>I'd say that the US is safer outside of ghettoes were it not for your gun laws.

Implying people get shot outside of ghettos in US for obeying the law. Does not happen.

>Jamaican
>Nigerian

Both of those speak English, you uneducated retard. What you mean, is that they speak a variety of English, different from British English, which is mostly unintelligible to you.

I wonder if this is how Trump knew about the REAL immigration problem. Hotel bookings?

Also, considering that you work in a 4 star hotel in London, chances are you're Eastern European rather than British.

Nigerian's speak French, don't they?

this is a burner email that expires in a week
>[email protected]

need the hotel details.
maybe we can do something to help those poor people with their misfortunes.

Of wait, that's Nigeriens.

No that's Cameroon next door.

Good you want to kick out all your european inmigrants so you can keep those with Brexit.

Feels good right anglo?

Put some shit in the food they order to their room.

Yeah and those too.

Tell your boss to increase prices.

>ha, you have a job
>coming here to work
>jokes on you

holy fuck bongs

thanks Poseidon for your automatic tips

>mfw uneducated eastern euros work at 4 star hotels because brits won't do it

the taxpayer, but it's the taxpayer's fault for the continued election of these fools. it's the fault of the taxpayers for electing people who cry over foreign invaders while cursing the citizens who elected them. pay up you fucks.

hospitality is fun though, better then an ass degree in engineering

>I'm just a bit uneasy about the idea that everyone around me could produce a firearm at any given moment.

People around you could produce a knife, a bat, a fist. Well, not a knife in your country, but you get the idea.

It pains me to see Brits being such pussies.

Obviously this was the only course of action. If shit was going to be billed to the council everything should have immediately been marked up.

Do you have a spare fridge I can use?

Most obvious problem is
>Don't speak English
So either
1) tax payers' money are used on non residents
2) you can be residency without knowing official language
Both are fucked up cuckery.

Have lived my whole life in the USA and have never seen a gun pulled on anyone.

>building burns to the core for hours
>doesn't collapse into its own footprint

Cuck, you just don't feel safe around only the police having guns as you fucking should
This is the average man in my country, scared of weapons I bet you're sqeamish watching someone gut a fish, pathetic

There was no jet fuel present to melt the support beams.

Council housing should exist but only for white British people.

Why did God invent the nogs, really, what was the purpose? Have they ever been of any help?

so get fired and do the right thing.

SO DO THE TIME FAGGOT ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK.

When did it become the case that only poor, leeches received state help with housing. Love thatcher but she created a climate of self entitlement when she let them buy them back up.

I've just graduated and cant get on the housing market, wheres my state sponsored house, I've got more to offer the economy than these non-English speaking nogs.

>Govt foots the bill

>that subtle edit

>that nog's shirt

It's not quite as easy to murder people with a knife or a bat. At least with a knife I have a chance to defend myself.

There are a lot of fucked up people in the world. I'm not comfortable with the idea that they can buy guns.

I'm in favour of gun ownership with sensible laws, background checks, waiting periods, etc... Not American laws where anyone can buy guns in supermarkets along with your grocery shopping.

Good thing your diverting resources from your family to them. Imagine the fucking windmills and solar panels you could afford with that wealth.

just contact DM via email but not from work give them anonymous tip they'll arrive and interview people.

>none of those tenants should even be here to begin with

Pretty simple why they're doing it: Money.

Those people are nothing more than a conduit to steal from British taxpayers to give to the Jewish-owned multinational corporation that owns the hotel; they steal from the taxpayer then channel the funds through the "victims" as an intermediary.

It's a consistent pattern everywhere. Jews have created a perfect system of stealing from goyim while simultaneously destroying the Gentiles.

I think redpilled British people should spread the more vicious anti-white propaganda to normies. Maybe stickers or posters or flyers in white areas to make people wake up, and get fed up. Go to the posh areas that are insulated from the everyday racism of shitskins, and make them snap out of their stupor.

Especially focus on the niggers. Everyone hates niggers.

>At least with a knife I have a chance to defend myself.

Wrong, you're statistically more likely to die from a knife attack

>I'm in favour of gun ownership with sensible laws, background checks, waiting periods, etc...

Cuck, jesus christ I am ashamed of you, you are why America mocks us as limp wristed skipping fairy men like the rest of Europe

>Not American laws where anyone can buy guns

Except they can't you blithering retard, stop watching the BBC and CNN this is false information

Immigrants are good for the economy they said. If you work and pay your taxes then the government/council don't give a shit.

Have you ever been to the states? You can buy guns in Walmart. It's not an exaggeration you fucking idiot.

>Wrong, you're statistically more likely to die from a knife attack
How mentally challenged do you have to be to believe something like this?

Look at the difference between the terrorist attacks in Paris and London and you'll see the difference between the carnage that firearms can cause vs knives. Holy fuck you're dumb...

Do you aspire to be in a street gang? Do you want to join the illicit drug trade?
No?
Probably won't get shot here, then.

You need a fucking license dumbfuck, who cares if after you can buy one from walmart why the fuck shouldn't you be able to?

>Look at the difference between the terrorist attacks in Paris and London

Gee I wonder why this shit hasn't happened in America, maybe it's because they're all potentially armed?
Nah clearly it's just that their police are that much better than our own they can prevent WEEKLY muslim blowing shit up, stabbing people, shooting people, raping people?

GAS THE CHAVS, TEA WARS NOW

Do you honestly believe that we would be safer in Britain if you could buy guns from Sainsbury's?

What fucking planet do you live on?

Purchasing a firearm should require extensive background checks.

>Gee I wonder why this shit hasn't happened in America
It has happened in America. They're the world capital of mass shootings.

Torch your hotel bro.