TRUMP is an IDIOT!

What is he talking about "Polish land has been stolen" ? It belongs to Germany wtf Trump?! Stop shilling!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA
cnbc.com/2017/04/12/reuters-america-germany-sees-public-debt-falling-2-by-percentage-points-in-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this point, all of German land would be better off under the Polish government.

So he means to give Ukraine to Poland?

You think he cares about what he's saying? About its veracity or its consequences?

Poland will ignite the Day of the Spray

T*rkmany will be Polish soil

His speech was a mess I wonder who wrote it makes him look like a fool
He also basically said that Vlad got him elected by interfering which ruins the narrative just as the 17 agencies thing blows up in their faces

Agreed.

What belongs to Germany?Lands of Lutici, Obotriti, Sorbi, Warni, Rujani, Milzani, Stodorani?
No way, ((((germany)))) is fake, anti-white nation, mix of slavs and celts, Suevi and Teutoni

Trump giving a rimjob to poland.Hope muslims will come soon

sauce

>He also basically said that Vlad got him elected by interfering
When the fuck did he say this? I watched the whole thing and don't remember him going "btw putin got me elected"

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Fpbp

he was probably referring to him admitting that russiam interfered with the election and also other countries but yeah, big whoop, he either admits it and it's bad or he doesn't admit it and it's suspicious

>kekistan flag
Mad gercuck stay mad.

Poland will anexx all of est germany and western ukraine.

Germanistan BTFO

Cancer on slavic lands, do you even understand names of slavic cities grabbed by (((germany)))?

Drumpf is so fucking retarted
USA is a fucking joke

I just watched it on Sky news the host and his guests pointed out that acknowledging Russia interfered was something he hadnt done before and that harsher sanctions are needed
Now you geniuses can try to think 2 steps ahead and how this will be used by the anti Russia media

This.

Fuck Drumpftie.

Americans, you looked stupid before with Reagan, Bush, Obama, etc
But with (((Trump))) you look downright pathetic

>France calling another country a joke

>implying Trump is wrong
>about anything

They don't build lamp-posts high enough for traitors like you. Polish land was fucking stolen. Anything that says otherwise is fake news.

And our glorious Fuhrer Donaldus Magnus Trump I the White will give it back to them. Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory.

Micron is a joke

Nice flag chuckles

He meant that POLAND was partitioned and POLAND disappeared from the map of the Europe for over century.

This is a map of dynasty, the southern part was never under control of our country.
I didn't listen to his speech but I assume he's refering to eastern land taken by USSR.

"disappeared".. was it the mafia that took care of it?

No he didn't. He said "I think it was Russia. But it could have been other people or countries. We don't know. Nobody knows." Something a long those lines. He has to put off an air of suspicion toward Russia, before he meets Putin at g20, and to draw the poles closer to him since Poland has a historical anti russian boner.

I have to agree with the Leaf. Germany in it's current state is not fit to be the steward of it's lands, first they fuck it up by losing the war, and becoming communist, then now they go full retard and destroy all of Europe with Islam. Poland shall be the new Prussia.

I wish you guys would just split Ukraine with the Russians. You guys can even have Kiev.

No, Poland had shortly Moravia. Bohemia was dynasty.

Will he give Texas back to the Mexicans ?
Thats stolen land too
It doesnt matter how vague he is he should know better it ruins the high ground he has by agreeing with them

true

You should stick to fucking kangaroos

Unfortunately the Germans moved out on their own sometime in the 50s or something. They must have not liked it there, maybe it was too cold. It was vacant so we moved in. It's ours now.

t. Australia

> POLAND "disappeared" from the map of the Europe for over century.

wtf poland is a zombie

he's right.

I guess this. Ukraine is one of the last visible remnants of the Partition of 1795. Guess what "ukraina" means in Polish.

I don't know man. I don't think anything at this point can save the muh Russia narrative for the msm and the lefties, it's pretty much dead.

I think he wants to have leverage and pressure on Putin before he meets with him. And like I said, he's buttering Polands ass so they feel good about buying our liquefied gas instead of russian natural gas. And I'm sure he wants to use Poland as a hammer against the EU.

>Will he give Texas back to the Mexicans?
No if anything were to happen Texas would take all of Mexico for fun. But we don't want it.

This so much. Ukraine is a fake country cut out from Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA

Is it borderlands? Or the edge/border?

>Will he give Texas back to the Mexicans ?

You mean Spain?

I totally agree my point is he has to be more careful about how he says things - Sky had it spun up to Trump admitting Russia played a role in his election 2 minutes after he said it
We all know its bullshit but if he keeps throwing them scraps to feed on then it wont go away

When can we have a war with germany?

I'll happily defect to poland if we don't stand on their side.

Germany pay denbts.

Poland could do such a good job with Kiev. I've been to Warsaw and Krakow and loved it. Kiev has fucking squatting toilets in the god damn train station, which is relatively new. The worst part is that you have to buy the toilet paper before you go inside from an old lady at the door.

Just give Russia all of the Russian speaking parts of the country and let Poland take care of the Ukrainian side. I'd love to go back when it isn't a meme country.

>Polish land has been stolen
and nobody fucking cares.

Pretty much. I think "frontier" is the best translation.

>day of the spray
Nice one

In 2017 Id rather polan have the whole Reich tbfh mein kekistanigger

>belongs to germany

Why? So they can use it to house sand niggers?

Pic related, what you should do

Pretty much

so we could be as poor as them?

fuck no.

T. country that destroyed any German identity by bombing 1000s of civilians.

STOP SUCKING POLISH DICK

YOU ARE INFLATING THEIR INFANTILE EGOS

Texas was its own country you dumb fuck

big if true

>Poland shall be the new Prussia

Should've been in Trump's speech

>Day of the Spray

Underrated Aussie bantz

Keep enjoying your Muslim rapes second worlder.

Name one western country more deserving of a dick sucking atm famalam. Pro tip: you can't.

>oh no the world might not like us
Fuck off you upside down cunt. No one in America cares what you faggots think, real Aussies are more racist and we're full mentality than us anyway.

Keep enjoying being 56% white ameridumb.

>day of the spray
Kek. Let's meme this.

Explain consequences please. Genuinely curious

better be poor and wise than rich and kraut, giving all money to shitskin invaders or spending on drug/gay parties like great-great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck did.

>working a slave jobs in western companies for 400 euro a month is better than be rich

No Poorland. That why young Polish leave your shithole. Think about it

Polish land was given away by the allies after it was stolen by Germany.

Texas however, was rightfully won via a war. Besides, it's okay when USA does it. Even as a Trump fan I will admit stupid thing to say considering he backs BASED ISRAEL even though it literally stole land from Palestine like the Jews they are.

Ha ha Muhammed is mad.

Americans are funny you guys have zero knowledge of world affairs you seem to think it all revolves around you and your frigging jews.
Having Poland as an ally is 100% useless to Trump they have no power in in Europe and they hate Russia to the point its irrational every side of them theres far richer countries with much more authority.
I like Polish people I know loads of them Ireland has been infiltrated by them they are most welcome - because their own country is a fucking shitshow everyone is broke over there.
Theres 35yo men working as pot washers in hotels here they earn e350 a week and can afford to buy mansions when they go home

>better be poor and wise
no

being poor is always bad
whats the point of being a "white nation" when you have to live like a shitskin?

i know Poland isn't that bad (because of EU gibs) but some parts of Russia and other East European countries are literally African tier.

t. Jew from the 1930's trying to start a war between Europeans

gonna enjoy stomping tte ARIAN MENACE flat post brexit

noice

DANNNNAHHLLLDDD DRUMPPPFFFFFF!!! STAPHHHH!!!

"He also basically said"
>basically

What did he actually say? You won't convince people by paraphrasing

lol what a poor delusional man.

Im not trying to convince anyone just turn on sky news you retard

True

>""empire""

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Kiev is Russian

living like a suadi shitskin and spending money on useless things isn't my dream
I am higher evolved than that

>being poor is always bad

being poor and existing in the future is good Hans. Or actually there is a huge chance you're an Ahmed.

See? You can't call anons with polish flags that because we have no shitskins here :^)

you are already doing this yourselves by importing the third world dude
Do you really think you will have a pension in 35 years? No really do you actually think that lol? How do you think the refugees are paid? You think there is money randomly lying around or something? When germans realize that they paid with their pensions to rape, kill and destroy their own children, all future generations, christianity and drive germany/Europe into a third world status.. when all this reveals itself to you stupid germans please for the love of god remember that people warned you and the same people are pissing themselves laughing at you.

>poor and wise

Does not compute.

Fuck you poorland, your nation is a fucking joke.

Clean my toilet, bitch.

Greece

>I am higher evolved than that

envovled to a slave in a german potato mine?

you are so right man !!!

lets see, a kek flag and an attack on Trump after his best speech which will help kill the fake russia collusion myth. The only shill I see here is you!

Jew here. Honestly, I have to side with Germany now--ironic, I know. But Germany is better than poland, now.

>Polish land has been stolen

Oh man, the guy is a total fucking tool, but this is still the best presidency ever.

FPBP

also KIEV IS POLISH CLAY

AND EASTERN RUSSIA TOO
COMMONWEALTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Germany is currently one of the few western countries being able to lower their public debt

cnbc.com/2017/04/12/reuters-america-germany-sees-public-debt-falling-2-by-percentage-points-in-2017.html