Trump trying to say Polish words

You mean trump trying to say any word

>canadians trying to be masculine

>"lmao what a dicklet"

Imagine being Trudeau and having and IQ about 30 or 40 and waking up every morning to a fat joint and then remembering you're the PM of Canada.

It's no wonder he looks like he's having one big endless party.

>things that will never happen because your PM's a poofta and he's hungering for jared's BJC

>you know it's dumb leaf posting again just by looking at thumbnail

>JUST

I bet there was a russian there too!

>CÙCK

>avatar posting

Really beautiful non-men in this picture.

>not understanding the definition of 'great'
Please stop posting you're making canadians look retarded

Oh look, obamaleaf continuing to be a pathetic cunt, what a sad life.

I probably couldn't say random polish words correctly on demand either as I don't speak polish and neither does trump. I'll find it in my heart to give him a pass on this.

>COUNTRY

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

> OP trying to not stink of rotting curry

Keep showering

Chris-chan is more amusing and popular than op, lmao