IQ tests are culturally bia—

IQ tests are culturally bia—

OP isn't a fa-

>amiretarded.gif

22 NIGGER

>22
uh huh now explain to me how figuring this out means FUCK ALL for life chances

It doesn't.

IQ test questions vary from the ability to evaluate your surroundings quickly, all the way to simple mathematic equations, and spotting patterns.

This is only one question, you can't cherry pick a single question from an IQ test.

It wasn't my intention to cherry pick an esoteric problem, but to point out the dubious value of IQ scores based on their trickiness
Once you learn the trick, you can utilize it and apply it in subsequent tests very easily, but here in the U.S., students are given 1 (one) IQ test at an early age that determines their tracking and academic placement
>white families are more likely than black families to prepare for IQ / GATE tests

I forgot to add:

You can have good mathematics skills and general "skill" in life, but still be a total and utter moron.

I knew someone who went to a private school, used to get A+'s and A's in pretty much all subjects yet when it came to common sense and intelligence he just lacked it.

No, he didn't have autism.

>easily distinguishing patterns is not helpful in situations that have patterns
get's the ol noggin joggin eh?

>situations that have patterns
name some trades/occupations with pattern recognition identical to IQ tests?

maybe not identical, but similar

>crosses
You got your cultural bias right there, Christcuck.

Things like watching the stock exchange, seeing a pattern in losses and gains before taking risks.

Prediction making, pretty much

fuck off nigger
go back to africa

If there were patterns in the stock market which could be exploited, we'd use calculus and automate trading.

But there arent because the stock market isnt predictable.

>IQ tests are culturally biased
But it's true user. Certain cultures don't have numbers or abstract language

Saying that white families are more likely than black families in itself is a racist insinuation.

What about lower class, low intelligence outback white families? I doubt they'll even know what an IQ test is.

Wtf we do use algorithms to automate trading. The most successful hedge fund on earth has been using an algorithm to get 30% returns for 30 years.

so what is the answer to ops pic?

Certain races can't think abstractly either

But it is, you dumb nigger.

They're not 100% accurate predictions, they're predictions based off of the current pattern they're witnessing.

If value of something is going up in increments of 2, they'll spot this, and take a risk.

Just because it looked stable doesn't mean It will be, they may see the pattern - take the leap - and suddenly that investment they made goes to shit.

Predictions don't give you a risk-free outcome, they just make the risk less.. risky.

>tfw can't figure out the answer
am I a retard?
>it seems to be either odd or even numb- oh wait
>6 times 2 is 12 and 12 times 2 is 2- oh wait
>maybe if I add the horizontal-
fuck this gay shit

Add the numbers in the identical boxes in the top crosses to get the answer in the bottom left cross
>4 + 3 = 7
>1 + 7 = 8
>2 + 11 + 13

Now subtract the same numbers in the top crosses to get the right cross (ignore negatives)
>4 - 3 = 1
>1 - 7 = 6
>2 - 11 = 9

now add together the bottom crosses to get the center cross
>7 + 1 = 8
>8 + 6 = 14
>13 + 9 = 22

k
doctors
architects
mathematicians
welders
farmers
literally anything you can become better by seeing it done
recognizing what could be improved and improving it

The center cross minus the lower-left cross is the lower-right cross. It took me about 5 minutes to realize that the numbers within the crosses aren't related, but the crosses are inter-related instead.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Why arent others using algorithms to get such returns? Mutual funds for example.

But it's not a racist insinuation, what the fuck do you think summer camp is?
A privileged academic activity that helps student retain knowledge while underprivileged kids jack off all summer

Probably 7

Add up all numbers

patterns in the stock market are an illusion and arent useful for making accurate predictions.

You may as well look at patterns in the tea leaves. The fact you dont understand this simple fact tells me you have zero understanding of what the market is.

It's pattern recognition in a timed test. A way to think of it is that it is measuring the speed of your brain's CPU

Well that makes a bit more sense

Muh dik

Why do you subtract? It's Left Top + Right Top + Right Bottom. Same positions of course.

It's 16

Delete this! Or use a meme flag the next time!

>tfw this too me forever because I was trying to look for a relationship within a shape rather than across shapes
>tfw low IQ

i really like the ones that subvert your expectations
having 5 separate boxes tricked me into thinking the answer was in the individual boxes
Didn't think that you actually had to use all of them to get the answer
the dude who made this was bretty clever

merely an alternative way that uses the bottom right cross

left cross I mean

you can get a lot better by just doing a couple

It actually makes sense if you disregard the upper right one. Even number in the middle: left digit: difference of left and down, right digit right and up. uneven: left number: difference of right and down, right digit: difference of left and up.

And that's exactly my point, you can get better and literally increase your IQ, but the American education system is set up to test kids when they're really, really young and the outcome of that score influences their entire primary school career

>ignore negatives
This is not a good test

aren't the first two steps kind of unnecessary?

also looked for an answer in the individual fields

you teach yourself to recognize patterns better
ie teach yourself to be smarter
what do you not understand

They're not steps, it was showing the relationship between the boxes in the crosses

also give an average nigger hours of tutoring and he'll still be a 80IQ retard

Do you even Flynn effect?

do you even iq distribution bro?

family environment can confer a very significant advantage when it comes to IQ
Now consider shit-tier black culture and the legacy of institutional discrimination

yeah but the relationships between all of the crosses aren't needed to find the answer. the top three boxes of the bottom three crosses are enough to establish the pattern.

If you take an IQ test you obviously don't have a good Intelligence.

explain

online meme tests are indeed for shitters

wasting your time considering your own intelligence when you could be fending off invading third worlders.

Anyone that wastes their time on such shit deserves to be raped a gang of muslims.

Efficient market hypothesis is wrong.

>being this new
>not acknowledging that it's only logical to assume that there would be behavioral differences between groups that branched off more than 50k years ago to drastically different environments
>being a civic nationalist cuck
>trying so hard to reaffirm his retarded views
you're probably a spic as well

Me thinks so, too, but I don't even know why.

I find the other explanations here to be not convincing.

>People who can understand patterns more quickly can understand patterns more quickly

Migration patterns, rain cycles (which Africans are still surprised by), seasonal cycles, hunting patterns of predators, behavior patterns of animals => exploit => tame => domesticate

Concur

>IQ test
more like autist test. anyone who bothers without scrolling down/peaking (socializing) is an autismo
just add the bottom 2 sperg.

Why so many steps user, just add 13 and Once verified that the bottom 2 crosses equal the centre cross its simple

What are absolute numbers

22, took me a while.

nice, I actually did it another way and came to 22

iq of 150 and i can't spot the pattern

your test is trash

>hey! I've got this single anecdote that apparently disproves the established predictive power of IQ vis-à-vis real world success

21? I think its 21.

>students are given 1 (one) IQ test at an early age
I do not recall every being IQ tested in school.

Wait. 22.

same, although I wish we did. I excel at pattern recognition and tests. I never did any projects in school, never took notes, but when it came to test time I always performed well.

oh nvm the top 2 are red herrings

just add the bottom two

there's multiple ways to arrive at the correct answer.

i really dont understand this
>tfw brainlet

They aren't red herrings, if you add/subtract them you get one of the low crosses which shows the pattern.

still trash

>Red herrings

No, they sum to the corresponding boxes of the lower left object.

That's part of the pattern

At first glance or after people have been explaining it?

I didnt get it either, and to be honest all these pictures people areposting are fucking retarded. But once someone said the answer i instantly saw how it was derived.

if you sum up top right and bottom right box you get the top left box

if you sum up top right and top left you get bottom left box

if you sum up bottom left and bottom right box you get the middle box

Some cultures don't have numbers you racist pig

I might be mentally challenged

nice try you wont fool me

16 guess only

IQ test are gullibility tests. To do well you need to be habituated that the world isn't tricking you on purpose or with noise or at least be able to channel that. It is hard to remain interested in finding those sorts of patterns into adulthood. The knowledge isn't generally productive.

A?

I see no pattern but i think its definitely A E F or C. Leaning for E or F, those look most right

Answer is 19. There's no pattern other than the top number of the cross being multiplied by 3 to get the middle of the cross.

>The knowledge isn't generally productive
Thats because modern society trains you to be retarded in exchange for productivity.

I assure you someone who does good on IQ tests would survive the post apocalypse better than the average normie with a job.

24?

This seems more like the difference between crystallized intelligence and fluid intelligence. He's not a moron unless he lacks both.

Cellwise adding the number of the rightmost crosses produces most of the top left, add two tops produces all of bottom left, add two bottomd produces (all of?) center?.
This is the only explanation I can come up with and I strongly believe it makes no sense. You can just add the three top and right ones as well, which also makes no sense.
I think this is testing numerology rather than pattern matching ability.

see how the 3 numbers linked by the lines relate to each other

>if you sum up top right and bottom right box you get the top left box
Yez dont

It's VERY easy if you remove the top 2 figures.
Fucking hate puzzles with distractions like that, makes the whole thing irrational.