Holy shit, after that Trump speech I just realised Poland is the greatest country in the world

Holy shit, after that Trump speech I just realised Poland is the greatest country in the world
damn, when did that happen?

It's full of retard Slavs

Trump has one gift and one gift only
He's a snake oil salesman who could sell ice to Eskimos
He has no soul, no feeling, so he can bullshit better than a Hallmark card
He can do it in his sleep
He's like candy floss
only later do you realise you bought a bag of air, no substance, no nutrition
(((Trump))) is the used car salesman your parents warned you about
He even looks like one
He makes Ron Burgundy look decent
Trump is America's final shame

t. genius leaf

Before the PC brigade took over my grandma said in Hungary her teacher warned the class not to mix with Slavs (and other non whites) because they're animals, and if you mix with them your kids will be Wild and crazy. Specifically for Slavs she said the teacher taught that they have a thick skull and don't think as clearly that's why they're so violent

Hungary is a trillion times smarter than any retard Eastern European country

Canadians don't have a right to call anyone retarded

If it weren't for Canada half of Europe would be German

nobody fucking cares about europe.
move into the future you fucking retards.

>be Canada
>legalise bestiality
>pay terrorists for killing your allies soldiers
>entire housing market is overrun by chinks
>be hated by everyone on Sup Forums

How did you feel when he called Poland "central european country"?

>If it weren't for Canada half of Europe would be German
First of all you didn't do shit in WW2
Second I'd rather be under Nat Soc Germans than this Jewish mockery

When it became inhabited by slavs.

We legalised oral with a beast, let me remind you Poland NEVER had any laws against homosexuality, in the 1960's Canada sentenced a man to life in prison because he admitted to having sex with a man.

>cold
>poor
>shithole

Reminder that only poor shitholes don't have gay marriage anymore because they need scapegoats to blame.

jestes po prostu idiotą, który formułuje opinie na podstawie chwilowego podniecenia

euphoric

>I rather be a shitty Republic run by a left wing nut job who used his party flag as a national flag :)
Canada was in the top 5 largest navies and air forces during world war 2 and we only had 10 million people, we were a global super power. We could have wiped the Germans off the face of the earth if we wanted to

There were no drugs in my country if we are going to talk about 60's, but today you are one of the most retarded countries in the world
1. USA
2. Sweden
3. Germany
4. Canada

this

I never said anything about drugs
Are you polish? Show your flag instead of hiding behind one of these faggoty flags

>America is our ally

can someone explain why this is significant

How did that landing of 10.5k Canadians go against 1.5k Germans can you remind me for a second??

Poland didnt need to have laws against it. People knew it was fucking degenerate to the species.

That man can sell anything.

But only Alex Jones can sell Super Male Vitality.

Canadian education

We poles now

Poland always gets clumped up with eastern european countries because we're slavs though we dont have much in common. eastern europe - cyrilic alphabet, orthodo xchristianity. we're not quite western either,thus central europe.

hurr durr

an then I checked wikipedia and realised he's smarter than me. God I love this great man. I shouted like a hooligan at times during his speech.

Their species can't think they're retarded apes that are one step above the nigger

As I already said, Canadians don't have a right to call anyone retarded

The Anglo race is the greatest race

(((Eternal Anglo))) I guess you aren't doing that well these days

Leafs BTFO once again

Why make a law about sending gays to prison if you can just lynch them on the street?

I'm not Anglo I'm Hungarian
The poorest Anglo is richer than the wealthiest filthy polack
Letting fags loose on the streets is a danger to society, they rape and molest one day a faggot will touch your son and you will wish we hanged him like God wanted.

>diaspora
Ugh...

I consider myself to be 100% pure Anglo
I love our queen
I love our British commonwealth and empire
I love everything Anglo and British
The Anglo race has proven it is the true race of man made in Gods image and everything else is beneath him
But I can't deny I am ethnically Hungarian but thankfully I'm a first generation Canadian and my son will be the first full blooded Canadian

At least bebbit loves them

Who cares what your Mongol HUNgarian grandmother said?

Poland rules

I think we lost or something. We fought against the wrong side anyway

Just after the last jew went in the oven

>Hungarian diaspora mutt
>"I consider myself to be 100% pure Anglo"
Ye, and a dog born in a barn is a cow.

>greatest country in the world

your butthurt is delicious, leaf

>pic unrelated

>when did that happen?

ask your neighbor

> poland
> a decent country

choose one.

gib back german land

>eastern europe - cyrilic alphabet, orthodo xchristianity.
Yeah, except in 90% of it, what the fuck are you on about.

Those are slavniggers

this is pic from russia btw

Poland doesn't need laws against homosex cause their men aren't estrogen filled trannies like in Canada.

we want Milsko and Łużyce back

You are right about the people in the back of that picture, but come on, you are not Nordic. You Polacks look weird man.

>when did that happen?
no muslims
no blacks