Black women are now officially the smartest group in the USA

Black women are now officially the smartest group in the USA.

You can take your "master race" with its "high IQ" and shove it.

theroot.com/black-women-now-the-most-educated-group-in-us-1790855540
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's great. It's terrific
Everyone can relax now and let black women do some work for a change
The world's in good hands
I'm really happy for black women

still does not make them any more desirable

>black womer are the most desired partners among all races
Fact

Dem programz finally paid off
For real though, any black girl that isn't a hood rat, or an uplifted hood rat, is usually pretty genial and intelligent. I've met a lot that want better lives, they don't want to be on welfare, they want a successful family, and they all want white dick.

Thanks for this post, I needed a laugh

>educated
"Indoctrinated."

So we know already.

anyone in actual interaction with black woman will see this statistic is pure number pushing kikery

>getting degrees in liberal arts makes them 'smart'

/thread

Take your black woman's privilege elsewhere please.
It must feel so good to say that.

My penis does not discriminate.
I will fuck any tight good pussy.

WE GOTZ OWA SALON EDUMICASHUN WE SMART NOA

>doesn't say what the degrees are
>IQ by race is okay when we do it
>67% of BLACK PEOPLE not all graduates
This doesn't take into account of all the people in the study,
However, it is true that the amount of women and black people in university these days is higher than that of white and male. But this is likely due to affirmative action and not a reflection of the intelligence of either group. The degree they are getting must be taken into account.

Intelligence has nothing to do with education. You of course know this but must shitpost anyway.

The three smartest students in my final year of school never came close to the "dux", it was won by a literal airhead who enslaved herself for two years and worked the hardest.

Being "educated" means you have enough care to memorize what is thrown at you and docile enough not to ask questions. When your options are being a ghetto nigger or a not so ghetto nigger, the option is no option at all.

They count signing up for class not getting a degree plus it's basically free for them.

so why do they all aspire to be slow-paced govt workers

Where is the Norwegian arcive guy?

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
See this graph for what I'm talking about.
This article will likely be cited again by some nignog, so save the graph and teach them out to read statistics.

AA to bypass everything & shit.
Thank the white man, in Africa you'd be nothing

Denmarkbot is the only man i can count on in this cruel world

Dudes who have sex with women that feels like men when you touch them: Shy closeted faggots

gay

This is actually good news, now if these women pass on this desire for education to their sons then it's all good.

>that flag
We know you don't

intelligence does not attract white men sorry ladies

Is it wrong that I find black women more attractive than white liberal womyn?

Phew, I guess we don't need affirmative action acceptance rates anymore

Hey black man how many you think are ducking white men while you shoot each other in the street?
The black problem is going to fix its self black girls don't abort a half white kid. Lol keep shooting your brothers and ignoring real black nationalism.

Humans aren't purely attracted to heritable traits. Some hair dyed feminist cunt should turn you right off, whether or not that means some nominally attractive black chick should be more attractive than the former, I don't know. But if you consider traditional attractive white women to be less attractive than their black counterparts: yes it is wrong.

I'm sure Chicago is filled with Genius level Shaneequas

> worked the hardest
Well you have to admit, that's worth something and goes against our / everyone's stereotype of blacks. And she has to be a pretty smart to retain all of that. Good for her.

that's what he said, yeah

>most educated
>aka 'received most free college education out of all demographics'
>education having anything to do with IQ

Spoiler: they are still absolutely worthless in the workplace. You will figure that out if you ever get a real job.

Yeah really, how is it even possible? Is it that British blacks are Igbo (smart tribe in Nigeria)?

>educated
Schooling is not education. It is but conditioning for obedience and stupidity.

There pussy closely resembles a horse I'm in.

The natural smell they have... if only they had none I would be fine, but I am not. I am familiar with smelly people who dont shower or sweat after physical activities but smelling by default even after best body cleansing? No thanks.

FAKE NEWS

>Coalburners 200% more likely to get divorced

I met white, asian, indians from both americas and they dont have that smell. I meet africans and its either tons of cologne to hide it or they just let it smell. No wonder they use strong spices to offset the smells.

Equality has been achieved! Hallelujah! Time to cut off the gibs!

All types of race-mixing are disgusting & degenerate & I hope your kids hate you for it.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah.....have you ever heard a nigger cunt say anything remotely intelligent or contribute anything of actual worth? No? Yeah....thought so.

Edumacated in what??? Nigger studies?? hahhahahhahahaahhha

Friendly reminder that crusaders were race mixing. Have a nice day. :)

First of all that's not a crusader. Secondly I don't give a fuck. Thirdly that's disgusting and wrong and their genetic lineage is gone forever.

>"educated"
>C's get degrees
>bitch at profs until they pass
>education system is held hostage due to fear of political backlash
>she-boons barge their way to degrees

My head of HR is a fat turkey legged nog kween who can say more than three words without, "uh, you know".

You act like the fathered the kid and raised them back in Europe. They just raped women and left them with kids. Half breeds

That's how spics and sand niggers were spawned

Niggers, male and female, get into college because they lower the standards for then through affirmative action. They benefit from extra funding programs for being black, get extra tutoring, get more gibs to cover living expenses. Once they're in, their lower scores are "averaged" and SJW and white cuck and
POC professors bend over backwards to score them higher lest they get called "racist" and have their careers ruined. And the courses they take are not math or physics but ass-kissing bullshit like Afro-American Studies. Blacks who are womyn get double the support.

Of course they're going to college in high numbers, and do "better" -- on paper. And when they get out they'll be even more arrogant, privileged, useless, trouble-making pieces of shit than when they came in.

Everything we are told about black people by the msm and the left and sjws is a complete fucking. Just live around them for a while. If you come out of it alive, you'll finally get that where they need to be put is not a college but a zoo.

>Black women know that no matter what dating anything but a black man is a win for them and will not screw it up over petty shit >the graphic

educated in what? real degrees like STEM or fake degrees like sociology and gender studies?

pretty easy to get educated when your education is free due to minority only scholarships and you're guaranteed entrance due to affirmative action.

Huehuehue

They wanna piss us off at the dmv

Racism is over then. Thanks female niggers.

and they only needed billions of dollars of affirmative action just to equal what whites do on their own
le based

That flag might as well say Forever Virginstan.

said the nazi

Posts "black" woman who is likely 49% white

You're in Poland you never TOUCHED a black girl (a real one, not a half white)

>he gets his gender news from The Root

Cunt total fucking queer cunt

You've never fucked any kind of pussy.

Educated does not equal smartest. Sage.

I'll just leave these here for high IQs to reflect on.

The most beautiful,too.

Precisely.

These folks go to college for the "African-American History and Culture" degrees, which are absolutely useless in an industrialized society.

>tfw the next US space program will be made by black women only

Your statistics include "Beauty College"

Last one.

They're usually worse than useless because it creates delusional communist goblins.

And probably that's why I have jungle fever

Great. Guess that means we can shut down Affirmative Action now?

They are useful only if you stay in (((academia))) long enough to exploit fools by teaching these meme courses.

>TheRoot
>Believing anything from the most anti-white, black supremacist website ever
Yeah and here's a link from the DailyStormer showing white men are the most smart as well

don't forget they all have loans now

>most educated group
Well what do you expect, they are a minority AND a woman... of course they will get into a college if they want to go.
You still may not know shit about shit even though you've been """educated"""

You faggots are retarded. This is a good thing. If blacks become a matriarchal society crime will plummet.

STOP SHILLING AND POST THE ARCHIVED LINKS FAGGOTS.

You know """"educated"""" doesn't mean smart right?

If they're the smartest and most educated then there's no way they can also be the most oppressed.

That's fucking disgusting man

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM&

4u

>most educated group in us
Great news. Guess we can end affirmative action and scholarships for blacks and women now.

Its funny because since you live in Poland, you have no idea that pic related is how most nigresses actually look.

I lived in London for a few months and I have never seen a negress that fat.

AYYOOOOO WHITE BOI GIMMIE DATS MUHFUGGIN SCIENCE DEGREE NUKKA I BEEZ D'EINSTEIN

Man if you actually met any black women you would instantly be cured of that.

LOL I wonder if that is because of their own hardwork or because of something called affirmitive action. But that doesn't matter, now that they hold the most (((liberal arts))) "degrees" they can continue being single crachkead mothers with 3 niglets who can't find a job because their degree is USELESS. Oh and now we can stop affirmitive action programs, I am absolutely sure they will stay the most educated group for more than 2 years

The modern age grants me unlimited amounts of KEKS

The amount of shills in this thread is appalling. I think we may be being raided.

The flag checks out

Whites have the longest tail of geniuses, far more than Asians. Whites also have equal or higher average IQs depending on the demographic. Almost all of the greatest scientific breakthroughs everyone takes for granted in the past 400 years are the product of (non-Jewish) whites.

Communists hate facts and reality. Jews greatly consolidated control of the media in the early 20th century and made a concerted effort to change public perception. Jews weren't known for innovative breakthroughs in science prior to a full media blitz to portray communist-leaning Einstein as the poster boy icon of a "genius." This changed the course of perception. That's despite the fact that Einstein's works were based on rehashing the work of greater minds in that era who didn't have the press and (((prize committees))) behind them.

yet they are encountered less frequently than bigfoot

pretty much 1000 grandma madeas for every 1 meagan good