SWEDEN YES

Following several sexual assaults, Sweden is getting a man-free festival "until men learn to behave."

newsweek.com/sexual-assault-sweden-music-festival-sexism-631722?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SFLxsK3qbHs
youtube.com/watch?v=h6V98Vd9fi4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1499105663287.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All swedish "men" are allowed to enter anyway because they are not considered men.

Odds are all the perpetrators are immigrants, so they could narrow the ban down further instead of this broad reminder that men are one of the few demographics still socially acceptable to discriminate against

the people free festival, until people learn to behave

Who made all the money to host it then?

Yes, the sandniggers will obey the law...mhm

can't make this shit up

>In the U.S., the women-only Michigan Womyn's Music Festival ran annually from 1976, but closed down in 2015 following controversy over its treatment of transgender artists
Looking forward to this one being disrupted by wig-wearing men as well
Can't support tranny rights AND maintain woman-only spaces at the same time

Just don't let in brown people.

But oh well I guess that shit would never fly in swedecuckistan

What nonsense. Couldn't them people just "identify" as women at the door? Hell it's "bigoted" to not let them in your toilets. It's 2017!

Can sneak in wearing a burka though

When they try to have "refugee/muslim-free festival"?

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL AROUND SWEDEN AND IMPOSE A TRAVEL BAN.

Swedish men are fucking disgusting, I swear!
And they've only gotten worse in the past years!

(((swedish men)))
thanks media!

You should 100% get a dress and pretend to be a woman and get it only to go around raping chicks

Supply some redpills in suppository form

lol.

The Muslims don't even have to use the herding stick. Eurocunts are self segregating themselves.

Anyway - Typical 15 year old Swede Slut

Can't blame the Paki's and Jamal's honestly;

youtu.be/SFLxsK3qbHs

I can't wait to see all those nigers entering becouse they "feel" they are woman... They wouldn't even have a legal right to refuse them entrence.

Sweden is lost case.

Can we meme this further and suggest they let the poor innocent refugee men in the festival and leave the rapist native Swedish men out?

Just imagine. Their narrative would be dead overnight.

Hahaha, nice.

The echoes are for Jews, not sandniggers.

Let's try "swedish men" next to a mosque instead.

I keep seeing fucking ridiculous news coming out of Sweden and I have to question it because it is so absurd. It doesn't get covered in any main stream media.

Also;

>Hey, you know all dem arabs are gonna rape you right?

>SHUT UP

>Arabs rape 'em good two years in a row

>SHUT UP. DON'T MENTION IT

>ALSO ALL MEN ARE BANNED!

It's funny - Swede Cucks literally bow before the feminist vagina, turning themselves into weird metrosexuals...and they still get the blame for the Swede Sluts pet Abdul misbehaving.

Poor bastards.

>"until men learn to behave."
Cause native Swedes aren't real men anymore, still can't come though, it's like they a new underclass.
Most hated in the world:
white man

This. #RefugesWelcome.

will egalitarians challenge this as 'sexist'?

>poor innocent refugee men
That angle wouldn't work, how about letting in "young boys" to let them learn how to behave among women

How come I think none of those men who did these sexual assaults were not native swedes.

Also, I don't think this 'festival' is going to be a hit. Other than feminist lesbians, what woman would like to be surrounded only by women in a fucking festival?

Don't mention "men" or "boys", just "refuges".

That's legitimately retarded. I bet one quick look reveals all perpetrators of sexual harresment are a bunch of shitskins. It's like they were bored Swedish men actually behave and so they imported a bunch of shitskin males so they could go back to saying all males are a bunch of pigs.

They literally lose all social incentive and meaning if there a no men around. Top kek these leftists are retarded

can't wait for all them bitches to be standing there and realizing there is no dick to be had, no free drinks to be given etc

>pretend to be a woman
>be rocking a muslim beard

newsweek is about as mainstream as it gets, my dude.

Notice they make zero mention that the festival was hit with two previous years of sexual assaults, committed by New Europeans.

It wouldn't reveal that, because at least years festival the police suppressed reports of sexual assaults as it became evident it was shitskins.

Every single time I see pics/videos of Swedish police they're always female, it's mind-blowing as it's literally every time. The rumours of Swedens feminist diversity hiring aren't memes are they? fucking broken country.

95% of all swedish "men" have higher estrogen counts than most women. So no need to pretend anything.

Not poor. Those maggots deserve it.

Great, so now they're just closing their ears shouting: ''lalalalala, can't hear you!'' while shitskins are rampantly commiting crimes. I didn't expect it to be this bad in Sweden.

I think it's well past time someone put sweden out of its misery.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6V98Vd9fi4

FUCKING WHITE MALES REEEEE

I love when women compare all men together; that is, comparing the blonde civilized Nordic male to the subhuman primitive beast like 3rd world nigger that only knows to rape and murder.

>dress
Your enforcment of social constructs is deeply problematic

Only comments from women are them taking issue with the author saying some femcunt festival was shutdown because trannies were mistreated. They have absolutely no problem with this in and of itself while ignoring the fact that the rapes are caused by dune coons. It's only the men are are calling this horseshit out.

Bingo. This is a great opportunity to sue them to hell and back and get damages for emotional cruelty for not accepting you as a woman.

And you don't even have to act like a fag or anything in court, because now you feel like a man again.

Pure cancer.

LOL

Why don't we make a music festival and ban every one just because

why do Swedish men rape at such a high degree? what happened?

>Can't blame the Paki's and Jamal's honestly
Blame the fucking media

>migrants rape women
>blames white men
SWEDEN NO

Been wondering this as well. Swedish men are a big problem.

>migrants rape
>ban all men
>white men blame migrants
>redpilled real Sweden men.

This year too. I am no longer a nationalist, btw. I want every swede dead. Especially the "new swedes", but I'll start with the traitors.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1499105663287.webm

I'm fairly certain this shit is illegal.

Swedish women run to the police when a man smiles at them.
Thats why rape cases are 3 times higher than the world average.

They are gonna make exceptions for "kids" tha rapes will continue.

>implying that will stop the refugees from coming in by the truckloads

So many newfags get this meme wrong...

>migrant man identify as migrant woman
>goto music festival
>???
>sudden rise in abortions month later

>Sven roasting himself
Still quality post

So to be clear. They have a man problem? Or a nigger problem? Whats the numbers that are put out by the goveremnt on the crime?

OOOOOoo Thats right they stopped putting out muh evil numbers.

Fucking Eur trash weaklings

But then there would be noone left to attend.

Look at this man, Sup Forums, a violent rapist who can't behave himself around women. I hope the high percentage of refugees who are women are being protected from swedish men, they may need more rights and benefits programs to offset the constant threat of attack from swedish men.

it calls them "new swedes"

just say what it is.

Niggers and sand niggers

subhuman trash that shouldn't even be on the planet.

And they are only in your land cuz of the fucking jew

kill the jew not yourself.

With no men around for women to attention whore and show off their half naked bodies in front of, the entire point of music festivals become lost on females and the attendance rate will be a fucking joke.

>Sven

How is shit like this even happening? When did the West become like this? I genuinely don't understand how this can happen and people aren't even doing anything about it. I don't understand the mentality behind it.

It's like I'm in some surreal messed up dream where it's normal to see a human with the head of a horse and then you wake up and think "well, that was silly" except it doesn't seem like I'm going to wake up.

Westies need to explode into violence against this or they're gone.

LITERALLY

Sweden men desu

>men rape women
>#allmen

>muslims rape girls
>#notallmuslims

Can I go if I identify myself as a woman?

>(((((((((""""men"""))))))))))*** learn to behave

*niggers

Kek, perfect

It's just normal Islamic segregation of men and women. Even the reasoning could have been taken from some Hadith.
Welcome to Islamic Europe, LOL

>Swedish men
Nope.

why is there a video about brock turner on there? are they trying to draw a comparison?

Should I laugh or cry

she's 15? she looks 30

Get migrants to identify as non gender binary for entry, laugh while feminist are raped and Islam apologists jump through hoops not to piss off feminist, Muslims, or homos.

No men = no reason to attention whore = no women

>The world-famous Glastonbury festival in the U.K. opened a space exclusively for people who self-identify as women in 2016. “The producers of The Sisterhood believe that women-only spaces are necessary in a world that is still run by and designed to benefit mainly men,” organizers said at the time.
>for people who self-identify as women

Looks like I'm going to this festival the next time just to walz into that space identifying as a women. With my dick out and all.

>I genuinely don't understand how this can happen and people aren't even doing anything about it.
99% of stories here are exaggeration, hyperbole, and lies. If you want real news, real professionalism, then read a newspaper.

There's a reason it's cal

Sup Forums is kill?

>brown Middle Eastern men sexually assault girls
>all men are held responsible
Does it not cross anybody's mind that their ethnic background may have a part to play in this?

Can't wait for a whole pack of rapefugees to invade the place and fuck every dumb cunt there

Thats photoshopped, r-r-right?

its funny how in sweden, there is no such thing as "differences between genders", isnt it?

no

what the fuck

It's real. It's part of the propaganda ad blitz to shame whitey and force "diversity."

Take a look at the ad. (((Globalists))) have the resources to take a culturally-rich prosperous, homogeneous country, and turn it into their psyops mission in the manner of a handful of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

exactly

and yall are just sitting around on Sup Forums

I'm informing people. What are you doing? Only retards and (((shills))) hate the messenger.

>go to local mosque
>tell muds that all they have to do to get in to the festival for fikki fikki is tell everyone the identify as shitskin (female)
>repeat for as long as desired
>watch the news and have good keks