Post things Americans can't have

Post things Americans can't have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLeUExkAJNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just don't understand why my parents would circumcised me when we arent fucking kikes.

The jews will pay for my mutilated dick.

You should blame the anti-masturbation movement instead.

Should I get my son circumcised?

This

yes, cut his upper lip and his left ear while you're at it

Do you even feel the tip?It's so sensitive, it must be huge trauma for children

Culture.

oh you hurt daddy when you say that, give me a hug.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLeUExkAJNc

Yes, unless you want girls to reject him the rest of his life for having a smegma hush puppy

I sucked a guy's uncut dick a few days ago, and there was was so much gross shit inside of that glove thing that I almost threw up

Don't fall for it cucks. An uncircumcised dick was responsible for the French Revolution and the upcoming fall of western civilization. King Louis had phimosis and couldn't have sex or produce children. By the time he finally had a procedure, the French people had already lost all respect for the king and the revolution was moving forward.

The progressive left used his inability to father children as a reason to overthrow him and put forward their dangerous progressive leftist policies. France never recovered and the rest of Europe is suffering now as a result.

>pic related

yeah. girls find circumcised dicks more aesthetically pleasing anyways. this is from personal experince mind you, but im sure there are studies

>Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol to a young woman's clitoris.
Wtf I hate cereal now.

Please don't

Absolutely no reason to circumcise your son.
Ever heard of washing your dick?

What is personal hygiene

He could still get it cut off when he grew up tho

maybe don't hook up with bums

>you should mutilate your genitals to please women
What's with this utter cuckery.

no, only for legitimate medical reasons.
everything else is jew slave marks and anti aging cream gibs

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically defend circumcision

HA faag

Fucking God not another circumcision thread. Yes, we need to stop this stupid unnecessary Jewish practice. No, you likely don't have some mutilated flesh rod that can't enjoy sex like every other man. Stop hating yourself, just end the cycle. It's not a big deal.

Hate the man, not the cereals.

>things Americans can't have
freedom.

Post YFW dog dicks will NEVER get a blowey joey after a night out because:
1) their dick will literally be soggy and slimy
2) they know their dick is soggy and slimy and won't want a girl near it out if embarrassment

Isn't that his decision?

Keeping in mind circumcision is 100% un necessary

>willing to mutilate yourself/your son to slightly increase female attraction to your benis
>being this beta

your foreskin made some kike grandma young again

What the fuck is wrong with america? Why would you circumcise your penis? What the fuck is the point? To lose sensitivity?
Just because you yourself are circumcised and a not circumcised penis looks weird to you, doesn't mean you should do that to your son.

STOP DOING THIS SHIT. STOP CIRCUMCISING PENISES.

I do somewhat, but I have no reference so i have no idea. Under the head gets dried out if i masturbate to much so I have to put lotion on it.

You have no idea what your talking about and are either a kike shill or a shabbos goy.

>wanting dick cheese

To be fair, it is not just a Jewish practice, even thought it is commonly associated with them.

Do you want the good old folks home or the shitty cheap one when you're old?

Nigger-free country.

A sense of humor

Circumcision before the child is 18? No.
Circumcision when he has reached 18, for medical reasons and after numerous tries of stretching it? Yes.

No. If he has phimosis, don't let them cut the whole foreskin either. Just enough to make it work as desired.

Cut your fucking hair off, just so you wouldn't need to wash it.

>he doesn't understand breeding is the essence of life
>breeding is literally what keeps life going
>doesn't understand that people have preferences and you can't just rape women because breeding is necessary but she doesn't like you and your weird looking dick
listen man, just cause you're mad about being a virgin for so long you've adopted the idea that women just aren't worth it, doesn't mean your son has to know the pain of being rejected because humans have preferences. get over yourself man, the only way into peoples hearts and to succeed in life is to appeal to them. cut your sons dick for his sake

You do realize you cal pull the foreskin back and wash your dick right? Why have burgers not grasped the basics of hygiene and would rather permanently mutilate their sons to spare them the trouble of washing their dick?

american here. no circumcised.

>not peeing in your foreskin in the shower and watching it blow up like a balloon

This is the only situation where you should circumcise.

A clean uncut dick works just like your jew'd dick, except you can pull the protective skin back when you're finished.It's pretty comfy

post things yuropoors don't have

>>I just don't understand why my parents would circumcised me

A circumcised cock is supposedly more easier to keep clean. The foreskin traps smegma and harbours germs. I guess some people don't wash that often, in which case their foreskins would eventually rot off anyway.

>I'm cut, I dont have to wash myself every day
oh America

Well tell him to wash his dick then.

>it must be huge trauma for children
not at all, my magyar goy... shit's so cash

Because they are retards and do not educate their people because they want bible into the science class?

If a woman won't breed with you just because you have a complete penis then that's not a woman you want to have children with.

>in which case their foreskins would eventually rot off anyway
that's some next level autism

you dropped something.

I'm not american but...
When I was 4, the doc told my parent.
"Circumcision is good for the kid, more clean, less infection."

And since my parent never had education, there goes my foreskin, even though I'm not kikes or mudslim.

Gone the foreskin, gone the sane.

Start tugging, user. You can grow it back in part. It takes years of dedication, but it can be done--if you're looking for a hobby.

It is very painful for the newborn, even when anesthesia is used. The nervous system is usually at the time of a circumcision hyperdeveloped, so they feel pain even more than an adult would.

The Glans on an uncircumsised dick feels like Silk. And its so sensitive you could masturbate using a piece of cloth gently rubbing against it (no hand, just the cloth)

>bum sucking
nothing like it

>give my baby cosmetic surgery to make it more sexually attractive.
That's the most Jewish thing I've ever heard.

>the "women like how a circumcised penis looks" argument
Maybe if you stopped doing this barbaric shit to every other child, they wouldn't be used to it?
Here in lithuania, most people don't even fucking know what this shit is.

just saying, it increases your chances of getting laid. increases your sex appeal. you nor anyone, can give a legit reason to keep your forskin. I can at least say it requires less care to keep clean AND has appeal. what do you have? it's natural? it's what my ancestors want? you fucking idiots with your forskins and your try hard attitudes are so depressing.

>"c'mon user let me blow you right here in the car!"
>"heh.. uh.. Can we wait till we get back to the house..".
>"why user?! I want it now!"
>"heh.. uh.. ehh. I need to wash up"
>"user why? You're not sweaty or anything come on, pleeeeease"
>"ok fine
*unzips pants*
*rolls back foreskin*
*girl projectile vomits as the smell envelops entire car like a smoke grenade"

Yes but personal hygiene and sheeeit. Fucking nasty savages

Truly an honor

Tell that to King Louis after he got his head lobbed off for failure to make it work.

Literally the entire Muslim refugee crisis and European terror attacks are because King Louis had a disfunctional dog dick.

Get cut and do your part to preserve the white race.

>implying that the germ-riddle gob of a pedo rabbi won't cleanse all that ails an infants underdeveloped immune system

Serious post here:

Educate boys to keep their foreskin pulled back. This makes their dicks grow bigger and keeps it more hygenic. There is no reason to cut the foreskin off, it will simply stay in the pulled back position naturally within a short time, giving all the advantages of circumcision with none of the trauma.

>inb4 repressed retards freaking out going muh paedophile talks his kids about their genitals, while finding literally traumatising sexual violence somehow ok.

>american education
This isn't just a meme it seems.

I was circumcised but I still have a foreskin when I push it up. I'm just so alpha that it grew back

So you do realise that you can also wash it before you leave the house right? Not like it starts to smell in a few hours. Honestly this is literally the only thing you cut fags have. "Grills like it". If girls found lobotomites attractive would you scoop out your brain to appease them?

I can't speak for American women's shit opinions but from all the trap posts I've seen over the years I can say I prefer traps with uncut cocks.

>what do you have? it's natural?

Exactly moron it's natural, your dick is your most important part so if an uncut dick would work better we wouldn't have foreskin to begin with

>Educate boys to keep their foreskin pulled back
that would hurt like hell.

The head of my dick isnt a raisin

>The jews will pay for my mutilated dick.

The jews is always a strong explication but it may also have to do with the old puritanist american roots who promoted circumcision to prevent masturbation.

>girl
get the fuck back to the kiln, you cock butchering, pedo kike faggot

See Fucking savages

>tfw not american and had to have my foreskin removed at the age of 20

Why though?

Hey man, we know you feel ashamed for having a mutilated dick and now you're trying extra-hard to justify it by creating fake stories. It's ok. Listen, it's not your fault. It's not your parents gave you a choice, right? Just do the world a favor and don't do this to your kids, alright?

Now, if what you're saying is true, then stop dating dirty people who can't even clean themselves. You're someone who visits Sup Forums for fuck's sake. I expect you date and fuck someone who at least showers.

With love,
Jesus.

Show your flag, brother of skinless

Sucks. I know a guy who had to get it removed as well. Some weird medical complication.

no raisins here bro!

you prob had a condition and all it took was a small cut to fix it

unlike americucks and their korean pets, who have no reasons to be cut, and they remove the whole thing

Im on your side, but friendo, that's not a circumcision its literally a mutilated penis.

classic

>but I still have a foreskin when I push it up
doesn't mean shit if it's not in place over the gland, creating sebum (smegma) emollient to keep you knob sensitive, svelt and shiny

>that would hurt like hell

what the fuck are you talking about? It hurts you to pull your foreskin back??!? You got scabs or is that shit crusted shut? Never hurt my to move my foreskin back over the head of my member, at any age i wanted to do that.

You do know that using weights you can grow it back.

If you want to be circumcised at 18 under proper conditions then sure.
Cutting off part of a defenceless newborn with zero anaesthesia is a barbaric form of mutilation and some would argue rape.

Its a matter of bodily autonomy

> A circumcised cock is supposedly more easier to keep clean

i would assume its the case in a third world country like the united states of america but in europe we have that thing called showers which used regularly is pretty good at solving the problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If girls found lobotomites attractive would you scoop out your brain to appease them?
Probably so. What kind of question is that?

Now stop for 1 whole minute (use a timer) to think about what you just wrote and why it's extremely retarded. Thank me later.

For some people it is harder to pull it back.
But that wasn't my point. What I meant is sensitivity of the head.

Your dick sleeve will immediately begin to grow bacteria as soon as you hope out of the shower like an armpit. T-minus 2 hours of movement and I bet that thing is sweaty

W-wait.... you don't put deodorant in your dick..... right? Hahahahaha holy fuck I bet you people do! LMFAO!!!!

>keep their foreskin pulled back
>makes their dicks grow bigger
>educate

Butthur americans are made because they've basically become Jewified.Circumcision is a central part of Judaism.Google the 8th day circumcision.They'te basically traumatising you and fucking up your hormonal balance.Have fun ;)