Today was a milestone in the fight against (((JEWS)))

My mother said "Those fucking jews" an I was totally like what the fuck?

If even my mom can see (((them))) for what they are, we have something good going!

Step 1. Inform
Step 2. Hate on
Step 3. Multikill headshot!

Finally friends, I have been dreaming about this day for some time now.

nice

Haha, similar event happened with me. I visited my mother and we were speaking the EU and I said they don't have Europe's best interests at heart, she replied with "Yes, because it's ran by Jews" Just gave her subtle nod of approval,

No non-Jews actually like Jews, bro. But there's a difference between dislike them and recognizing their role in degenerating Western society.

Most people just think they're greedy.

I remember my mom casually mentioned that Hollywood was run by jews a while ago. I think that generation is vaguely aware of it, moreseo that we think. Whether they see it as a threat to white people is another question. If they do, I think they're still too distracted by money and wanting to be liked to speak up about it publicly.
People are learning about the Jews though, and this is a good thing. Hopefully one day we can force them all out, although that would ironically lead to war with Israel, who would be fighting us with are own weapons. When has this happened before?

Lol I'm sure it's the Jews fault that Drumpf is getting empeached. Don't forget the six million intel agencies that all agree that Russia hacked your election.

Good point. The jews have about 6000 nukes... so we must first drive western jews to move to israel and then maybe let them live there behind a yuuuuge wall with their beloved arabs?

Nice

> Now your me from 2012
>Now Get a wife
>Make some babies
>Pill your wife
>Start pilling your kids

There you just helped save the white race.

The only reason antisemtism became a taboo in the west was because of WW2 and the Nazis. There's a well known phenomenon in group psychology which leads people to reject the prominent traits of enemy groups. This means the further we get from WW2, the less taboo antisemitism will become.

>No non-Jews actually like Jews, bro
oy vey, I'm one of (((them))) then? The nose didn't lie

What we can do depends on how much we (and the reality of the situation) can change the culture. If the warrior mentality resurges, we can take vengeance. If soft nihilism or Christianity dominates, as they both have, we'll probably keep getting cucked.

>my mom

>not outright embracing her and crying tears of joy

damn you, damn you all to hell!

We need to educate our parents that belong to that fucked up generation that listened to Pink floyd and what not about how cool it is to be a cuck.

change starts at home

My gf is a blonde white qt3.14 Jewess with light green eyes. Unlike in niggers, there actually are tons of decent people with Jewish heritage. I don't want to kill all of them.

>Kekistan flag
>making fun of anyone

Lol fuck off. At least OP redpilled someone IRL who wasn't his wife's based black bull

Then you must die too!

They will have a fun time at G20 bois.

Come and get me.

I think we are seeing the highest rates of jew hate/suspicion since the war. They always push their luck. They got pretty far this time though, multiculturalism kept them hidden for a lot longer than they would have been otherwise.

>My mother said "Those fucking jews"
Maybe big if true.

If the Jew filter on the Overton Window is breaking down - and it had to, eventually; no sacred cow lasts forever - things will get interesting.

>doesn't want to kill all the jews

hi alex jones, please give discount on filter

I think that's just going unnecessarily far. What if we killed only 50 %?

Quite right. But, too, the Jews have done everything in their power to maximize the taboo.

prime example of jewry:
offer moneys for a cow, lowball offer so it'll be refused. get your jew friend to make an even lower offer. eventually the third jew would offer the lowest amount, putting so much pressure on the farmer that he'd rather take that offer instead of fearing he might have to sell it for even less. this is what they would do from farm to farm, waiting a couple of days between every offer.

You fool! Hitler let a lot of them live and look what the fuck happened