BUZZFEED WANT TO WAGE WAR ON Sup Forums

BUZZFEED WANT TO WAGE WAR ON Sup Forums

Fuckin bring it

This just shows that those cunts don't know how this works and what Sup Forums actually is. But let them try, they will just make fools out of themselves.

Get fucked, (((Buzzfeed)))!

ok

Hey buzzfeed, I made the CNN meme, dox me, dox me!! Pleeaasseee

>their content is served through Cloudflare, which we have contacted and are awaiting for their accounts to be shut down

You can't make this shit up. I literally tell if this is a shop, satire, or genuinely how someone is thinking.

7 proxies.

epic, open season now boys

It's pathetic really. They get no sympathy though.

> We'll backtrace their internet and call the cyber police! Consequences will never be the same!

Super kek

They don't understand the severity of this. Sup Forums refused to fully commit to this war over the fact that we'd be doing to defend a child on plebbit. But now they have awoken the beast they have initiated what could only be described as an online Pearl Harbor attack. They have awoken the sleeping autists and doing so signed their death sentence. KEK WILLS IT AUTISTS THEY WANT A WAR WE'LL GIVE IT TO THEM.

This will not end well for buzzfeed a site that is already losing its user base day by day... How many cucks will fall before they discover our true power level.

>messing with veterans and winners of the Great Meme War

They never learn.

I am HansAssholeSolo, MOLON LABE, BUZZFEED

> t. Plebbit

fake news

Shit's gonna go down like tumblr 2014, innit?

>they spam /po/ because they are retards

Is the declaration real? Then Sup Forums has the right to defend itself and attack if possible.

These niggers chose a bad time and place.

I think this is a fake, went for the profile of the girl, not the same profile pic, and can't really check if she had it on her profile,
Another source of doubt is the fact that the CNN thing didn't got any attention here in France