Why do all these political pundits hate anonymity?

Why do all these political pundits hate anonymity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCYolubhmbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is right though.

Because being a journalist is the highest form of namefagging.

They forgot there was a time when you were told not to put your name or any personal information on the internet

Why didn't you sign then?

spbp

>People name the Jew and advocate for whites anonymously

>lol stupid cowards

>People start doing it in the streets

>OMG WE MUST STOP THIS

They need to make up their mind.

because people with words that hurt my feelings should be outed and singled out, removing their freedom of speech

WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE REALLY THINK

Maybe in Hungary where the will of the Hungarians is still respected.

>I think we should leave our name when we vote so that everybody knows what we did and can judge us for that, and punish us if necessary
This is why I hate democracy, Plato was right. However good it is, however infaillible you build it, it always degenerates into a corrupt system that fuels tyrannical tendencies like pic related.

Anonymity is one of the greatest protections from tyranny people have.

Why do they want to remove it?

THE JEW NEVER RESTS

my view: if the information you have was given to you by an anonymous source, you shouldn't publish it

What a fag.

Signed,
David D. Davidson

Anonymity can't be control, and have risk of expose the shit they done.

>If you have someone to vote for, you should sign your ballot.

No, he absolutely isn't.

It's easy to have the "balls" to use your real name when you only say socially acceptable things and the establishment is on your side.

If I announced what I think of women on the internet with my real name, traceable through Google, I would probably never be hired again.

>he hasn't been paying attention

My view: If you're going to advocate for Communism in the streets, you should sign your name. If you won't sign your name, you shouldn't be there.

I'm sure at no point in history would anything bad have been stopped if people could anonymously state that they disagree with the people in power

(((they're))) obsessed with control
obsessed
(((their))) lust for control and powah drives them nuts

Kek, I hope he says the same about jews in the third Reich. When it isn't your political stance that is mainstream you cannot say the things you want without persecution.

Because they think it wont burn them. They are wrong.
1 slip up is all it takes, 1 misgerdering. 1 triggering gif. They would be hung for the world to see.
If the faggots want to go full big brother on us. I will be a zealot enforcer combing through there entire lives looking for anything to incrimiate them with.
>They were mean to a black kid when they was 2
Public hanging
>they pushed a girld at 10
public castration and hanging.
and so on and so on.

Meanwhile at CNN

((((((((((((((((((((((((ANONYMOUS SOURCES))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>lol why won't stupid antifa show their faces stop wearing masks pussies

I think if you say something online you should sign your name and have a star of david, crescent moon, or american flag next to it

Your move

>Let the Jew destroy you and your life goy, what are you afraid of?

Some thoughts are considered illegal by the state and will be actively punished.

Some thoughts are considered illegal by large swathes of people and will be punished by street justice.

This "journalist" should understand this by now. Imagine if CNN published all of it's anonymous sources on Russian collusion, it'd end up like they never existed.

underrated post

>99% of the anti-Trump "leaks" are from anonymous sources

This is a good idea
t. David D. Davidson Jr.

Sources say you shouldn't remane anonymous if you have something to say.

I would agree with him if speaking the truth didn't ruin peoples lives.

Give us your name and address Hungarian

Underrated post, Simo.

Underrated post!

These people are afraid of having their ideas fight for themselves.

>if i equate bike locking somebody over the head with a WWE gif it will make me and my buddys out to be good guys.
Not going to work commie. Your next after CNN.

David Frum takes it in the bum.

Sincerely,
A. Wyatt Mann

Translation: CNN is in the right to ruin someone's life by doxing them because CNN is butthurt about a meme.

Because it makes it a lot harder to ad hominem attack the opposition.

You actually have to engage the argument and can't say "well he's an online middle aged Jew-hater, ergo, he deserves to be blackmailed by CNN"

let's kick it up a notch

now everything is public. people can look at you and instantly know your name, address, job, browsing history, bank account balance, medical history ect along with an automated rundown of your personality based on your statistics

if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide :^)

Because he has something dark to hide and this is a way of virtue signaling.

It's a tough scenario but this is how they're still in control, the people's lack of willingness to speak out for fear of having their lives ruined by people around them or the establishment.
It's some dystopian levels of people policing themselves and there's no good way around it other than when a few of the braver and more suicidal people start being open about it.

Even if I tell the truth you wouldn't believe it, for 2 reasons:
-Why would I tell the truth
-My name is quite unconventional, people don't believe it, I have to show them my ID.

t. Sátán Ádám (Adam Satan in English)

This. It's like they want us to actually round up the jews and deport the non-whites. If that's what he really wants then we'll get off the internet.

to be fair, you should behave the same way online as you do in real life. otherwise, one of your personas is fundamentally disingenuous.

>this

David Frum watches his wife getting fucked by a nigger everyday.
Sincerely,
Rohan Roy.

I bet he has a few bodys under his floorboards. They all do. Dead hooker here, cocaine there.
If they want to air dirtly laundry of a private person i think in kind we should do it to them.

Oh snap

Anonymity will be necessary as long as free speech isn't a real thing. You cannot say certain things without expecting backlash.

My view: read the First Amendment you dumb "journalist" faggot--nothing in there about needed to show ID before exercising a right.

Anonymous speech is sometimes the only way speech can be free.

>your next after CNN
Learn to type properly ignorant uneducated redneck

You are just a violent bolshevik.
You are not sophisticated enough to understand the danger of your ideology.

Because the decades long leftist tactic of tarring and feathering those who dissagree with them, does not work on anonymous people.
For a long time these people could shut down any conversation by calling you an -ist or -phobe of some sort. They want that power back.

You're one of these, just while I back-trace the betamax you biggot.
Under new Sharia law of the European caliphate posting on Sup Forums is punishable by honourable death.

huh, shouldn't trust any anonymous sources I see

This
To one man drinking coffee is the best thing to another it is a punishable offence.
Oh go steal a bike lock. You fucking pinko.

Because it ruins political correctness. Political correctness is how they enforce their position and silence the opposition.

>What's that you said about Jews? You're fired and no one will hire you now.

So yeah we have freedom of speech de jure, but not de facto... technically you will not go to jail for """hate speech,""" but your life will be ruined if you say it to the wrong person. Anonymity removes this threat and allows people to say what they're really thinking. In the modern US, much like the old USSR, people are afraid to say what they really think. They police their own thoughts and words.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and expressing a bike lock to someone's head.

Yet journalist constantly cry about preserving the anonymity of "unnamed sources".

Fugbenis :D

Is not that they hate anons, it's that they believe (and rightfully so) in Personal Responsibility.

If you're gonna say or do something, take responsibility for it, or don't say/do it.

Sounds reasonable to me....

Frumunda cheese is a kike who helped create the (((patriot act))) , no wonder this penny stealer is against free speech.

Verified fags are the worst, the court eunuchs of Twitter. Block them if you see them.

If you want to listen to my opinion, you should run to the police like a little bitch if you don't like it.
Though that obviously doesn't mean that we should take every anonymous shit as a fact in last instance.

Faggot could not get away with that without autism tracking his ass down. Antifa does not win against autism, pinkos likeNeed to learn this fact. There is not enough bike locks in the world for all of us Pinko. But there are enough memes and shitposters for you lot.

These are the same people that would find nothing but praise for the "brave" anonymous activists during 3rd Reich, etc. Sometimes, fighting for what you believe in can only be done anonymously, because there are people out there who will try to destroy (or take) your life if they found out who you are. Unless you want to become a martyr..

youtube.com/watch?v=xCYolubhmbM

>Leftists

Tread carefully my friends

they don't forget, they're trying to make us forget

They give out those verified checks like candy, seems like every Joe Shmoe has one

I am the one on the top.

Because anonymity removes incentives to comply with social norms and compliance with is what gives these pundits power, since they (in part) set the social norms.

>David Frum
Do I hear an echo?

Oy vey. Say it to my face.

>doctor webpage
>hitler name + avatar
>mass murderers as retweeters
>retweet doctored tweet back at faggot
Simplest way to counter that, really.

Why is always a roastie.
Seems like they all want to die on the social justice hill. They should have got womb cancer instead. Give them a real problem to bitch about.

Because social control through political correctness is real.

Then start making posts with your full name and contact info.

I think he's fucking retarded.
-Mike from Canmore

Autism triumphs again, if you'd actually posted something anti-Semitic and I was the Juden I'd now go and contact your family members and Angela Merkle so a GIGN team can be sent to stop this radical terrorism.

I admire your courage Hungarian user, Hungary > Romania

Would also like to see Antifa publish all of their member lists and keep their faces unmasked at all times. Surely, if they feel like expressing their "opinions" or "political views" they stand by them with their names and are ready to face possible (legal) consequences?

This man is entirely correct

t. David Frum

Dude, you gotta tell me... What do you do for a living? Everyone seems to sell their guns to you.

So now they are the only ones that can push bullshit with unnamed sources. What a crock of shit.

Joe Scarborough said the literal exact same thing. Am I being trolled?

Anyways they attack anonymity because in America we have free speech and they can't outright censor you. So they rely on public shaming and self censorship to get the job done.

Because their profession doesn't require them to ever say anything "dangerous," or counter to the MSM narrative. They have nothing to lose by saying what everyone else is already saying. By contrast, a person who goes against that narrative will be targeted, harassed, doxxed, etc., by a bunch of virtue-signalling activist conformists and the MSM for stepping out of line. Anonymity is a necessary protection from those kinds of thugs.

The Atlantic used to be a news magazine run by white. Now, nearly every staff member is a kike.

>There should be no anonymity
>Anonymous sources say
wew

David J. Frum is a Canadian-American neoconservative political commentator. A speechwriter for President George W. Bush, Frum later became the author of the first "insider" book about the Bush presidency

Anti-semitic? I don't know that expression. Do you mean counter-semitic?

As someone who has been doxing people based on shreds of evidence, exploits and hours of meticulously scanning and collating data of randoms online I completely and thoroughly support this initiative to make everyone use their real information.

wtf I love the persecution of christians in islamic nations now and also hate germans who speak out against rapefugees

Is called anti-semitic in English/Western English countries. Means hatred of Jewish people/calling out anything they do ever. It's a hate crime in some countries to say anti-semitic things.
It can range from:
"I hate Jews"
to
"A jew runs that bank"
or even
"Why are all the heads of CNN Jewish?"

because they control the punishment for what you say.

great idea
let's further enforce the idea that you should never say anything that goes against the flow for fear of being ostracized by the rest of society since now your own reputation is at stake when you post

that explains why i hated namefags so much