Name a more pathetic people than Croats

You can't.

>Hitler's conception of the Aryan Herrenvolk ("Aryan master race") explicitly excluded the vast majority of Slavs, regarding the Slavs as having dangerous Jewish and Asiatic influences.[42][43] Because of this, the Nazis declared Slavs to be Untermenschen (subhumans).[42][44] Exceptions were made for a small percentage of Slavs who were seen by the Nazis to be descended from German settlers and therefore fit to be Germanised to be considered part of the Aryan master race.[45]

>Nazi Germany's ally the Independent State of Croatia rejected the common conception that Croats were primarily a Slavic people and claimed that Croats were primarily the descendents of the Germanic Goths.[52] However the Nazi regime continued to classify Croats as a"subhuman" in spite of the alliance.[53]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

ahahahahahahahahahaha

dont hide your flag next time, serbposter

t. serbshit

not a Serb

but you have to admit, this is pretty fucked up

Crawling into someone's asshole who calls you a 'subhuman' is truly subhuman.

Everyone who is not a German and supports NatSoc is a traitor.

bumping for laughs

Better kiss german ass than ever go with Serbs
besides, Serboslavia was robbing Croatia since 1918 up to 1941 when Germany invaded it, it was only normal to ally up with Germany

so only one nation is allowed to have an ideology they tried to spread on others? You really are special, my friend

Serb diaspora

>Q:
How many days does it take to ethnically cleanse 250 000 Serbs?
>A:

Source,the wikipedia,nevertheless who cares what people think of Croats.

Nigger please
Fuck off to Sup Forums and learn to bait

I love Croatia and I love Slavs, and nothing will change that.

this.
how ya doin' ya landlocked piece of shet?

Germany isn't doing very well these days. It's about to be isolated and strapped with a crushing debt. Not very smart for alleged "Master race," which is a joke.

Gr8 b8

How would you rate the flag?I like the pleter (that thing on upper left corner) maybe some crown on coat of arms or no?What do user who deal with a e s t h e t i c say

We wuz germanz

I'm glad my dad btfo Croats in the 90s

The germans weren't wrong about Croats. Croats are only better than Albanians jews and gypsies

The Serbs btfoed Croats so hard that 250.000 left Croatia.And the question is ,are you one of them?

No, current flag is fine, the top left works if its like the Union jack with nothing in the middle.

>he thinks that if the nazis won they wouldn't have killed anyone who wasn't germanic anyway

You were truly croatis Greatest ally (Republic of Dubrovnik and Spain)
I doubt you know about this but essentialy
Dubrovnik had huge network of spies all over Ottoman empire and people next to sultan (adviseors doctors etc.) and There was crusade that was suposed to go from Dubrovnik ,,, BUT THAN ENGLAND AND FRANCE snitched us to ottomans and whole plan to drive Ottomans out failed

serbs
/thread

No I'm not a krajina serb. That was a war crime that you will one day pay for in blood you savage.

>However the Nazi regime continued to classify Croats as a"subhuman" in spite of the alliance.

Now, now. Don't go that far.

I would rather be ruled by Slobo for 10.000 years than Germany for a single day, like today.

Why is that?

Lol,they started packing their bags even before operation storm.They left by order of Serb officials.

Nah, they're fine.
This whole we wuz Ayriumz n shiet is long gone, sad story tho.

I wish we were better neighbors

And probably every Croat would agree with me that we are glad that they left.This is intimate confession for most of Croats

Hrwats are more pathetic than Croats.

look at this butthurt serb

Fuck off you inbred cunt. At least Croatians don't fucking copy and paste.

Hes German lol,now shut up keep cleaning his stables.

Because Slobo gave them independence

have you prepped the turk bull for your wife today?

Because they rob us dry of our young people, suck away every ounce of educated pop we have. They expect us to allow their products to floos their market while the reverse is not possible. 30% stronger euro than it should be, making their robbery of every new EU member that much easier. Expexting unconditional subservience and putting your national interests behind EU ones. Killing fellow Slavs in WW2...I better stop now before I start foaming at the mouth.

>from butthurt croat diaspora

To flood our market

The Turk has preped me last night for his wife,my Jannisary uniform is still sweaty from all the action.

you will get some (You) my friend

Racism is the most autistic meme ever.

>found the croat
lmao

here, have a (You)

Niggers

Muslims

Libtards

Kykes

wut?
anyway, knowing what Tesla is, I don't understand why would anyone be ashamed of being Slav.

We are this pathetic, I agree

Jews........

Says the faggot living in Cucknada. You won't do shit, subhuman.

Swedes, Germans, Frenchies, Italians, Britons, Americans and other western cucks who let their country be invaded. Bosnians and Serbs who surrendered their women to Ottomans.

Actually we Serbs just fought for them the bigest number of Pashas were Serbian and the Pasha who led a siege on Viena was Albanian.

The Ottoman army was litteraly full off South Slavic,Albanian and Greek slaves.

And you are proud of this?

aren't croatians catholic turks, most of croatia's culture is islamic anyway

most stupid post of the day,even for bait this is pathetic

Tell me what the fuck we were supposed to do Stefan Lazarevic rebeld against the Ottomans but he was betrayed by the other Serbian lesser houses who were aided by the Ottomans,but for some reason after the Stefan's rebelion they had forgiven us.

response:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA they just can't accept that their masters don't like them lol
so sad

Just goes to show that NatSocs are literal 60 IQ rural and suburban retards, especially the slavic ones.

Besides, the "Independent State of Croatia" was neither independent (German-Italian puppet regime) nor was it a state (didn't have monopoly on the use of force on it's territory, courtesy of Germans and Italians) and neither was it Croatian (mass murders of it's own citizens - and not just Serbs, but a lot of Croats as well). NDH was a mockery of the legitimate will of the Croatian people for a national home, and the traitors and scum that led the Ustase movement inflicted almost catastrophic damage to the Croatian cause with their autism. Not to mention running like craven cunts with all the gold to South America and leaving all the mooks to get butchered on Bleiburg by the commies.

Any Croat who unironically supports the NDH, the Ustase or Pavelic is either a historically-illiterate retard or a traitor (or a cubeheaded hercegovno but they are basically subhumans so they don't count)

Serbs

>Because they rob us dry of our young people

thsi wouldnt happen happen if criatia didnt had such high taxes.

Croatia is proof that ancap works.

After all, this is the country that was financially ruined LITERALLY by building roads.

Poles, Serbs, Hungarians, Albanians. Pretty much Eastern European slav subhumans in general

>The Eternal Jew LARPS as German and baits in order for Croats to think he's Serbian and start another strife among the white peoples of Europe

6D chess, lads.

Croats are neither germanic or slavic
they're rapebabic

yes i can
fucking hungarians filth of the world, at least croats have some decent people

Russians
Christians