Climate Scammers, Are they "BTFO"?

How true is this, has nearly everything about "climate change" and "global warming" been using falsified data? What will they try next now that the climate narrative is falling apart?

youtube.com/watch?v=vIdTHFujDnI

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/07/the-great-barrier-reef-a-catastrophe-laid-bare
oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html
theguardian
archive.is/nGMvX
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/10-animals-presumed-extinct-in-the-last-decade/hawaiian-crow
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/great-barrier-reef-dying-coral-bleaching-global-warming-australia-climate-change-a7761351.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-southwest-temperature-idUSKBN19B2O1
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-25/epic-pictures-arizonas-heatwave-everything-literally-melting
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/reef-whistleblower-censured-by-james-cook-university/news-story/c7aa0e0ac1c1dec1b065273d2e968f6d
cnn.com/2017/07/06/asia/unesco-great-barrier-reef/index.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I first heard about global warming back in the early 80s and that by 2016 the midwest would be beachfront property. My father commented a year ago that hes tired of looking at the same glacier falling in to the ocean everytime they talk about global warming for the past decade.

It is odd isn't it, like every thing else they rely on deception.

So they will stop bothering me about this in 2022? Finally.

When you have no morals, you feel no shame at moving the goal post.

No we haven't.
The Paris climate act specifically states the end of the century.

We are losing glaciers and notable species every 5 years. The Great Barrier Reef is gone now. It was 130 degrees in the American south west the other day. The paint melted off the road signs. Oceans are starting to rise as well

Lots of bad things are happening, to call me an idiot because we are not all dead yet is fucking ridiculous.

Provide Proofs of your claims. I am not going to ridicule you because I am neither a Jew or a Marxist.

theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/07/the-great-barrier-reef-a-catastrophe-laid-bare

"The two major causes of global sea level rise are thermal expansion caused by warming of the ocean (since water expands as it warms) and increased melting of land-based ice, such as glaciers and ice sheets. The oceans are absorbing more than 90 percent of the increased atmospheric heat associated with emissions from human activity. "

Archive please
>theguardian com/environment/2016/jun/07/the-great-barrier-reef-a-catastrophe-laid-bare
archive.is/nGMvX

Proof.

I remember they showed us doomsdayesque movies in like 2010 that said Florida would be underwater by 2015 and other amazing claims.

I'm not but here you go

>We are losing... notable species every 5 years
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/photos/10-animals-presumed-extinct-in-the-last-decade/hawaiian-crow

>The Great Barrier Reef is gone now
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/great-barrier-reef-dying-coral-bleaching-global-warming-australia-climate-change-a7761351.html

>It was 130 degrees in the American south west the other day
reuters.com/article/us-usa-southwest-temperature-idUSKBN19B2O1

>The paint melted off the road signs
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-25/epic-pictures-arizonas-heatwave-everything-literally-melting

>Oceans are starting to rise as well

fuck this planet

Runaway effect. It wasn't claimed by scientists that after the five years we'd all be underwater.

>that pic
Are you retarded?

We can no longer stop global warming now, only limit its extent.

We did only have a few years to act and we blew it.

Are you trying to kill us all? If you stop think about it for a minute it might already too late!

Professor Peter Ridd says otherwise and was censored.

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/reef-whistleblower-censured-by-james-cook-university/news-story/c7aa0e0ac1c1dec1b065273d2e968f6d

also weather =/= climate

I'll also add the NOAA is not reliable due to manipulation of their data. As is state in the video above, which you obviously didn't watch.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/

>alleged
Besides there are other data series that confirm NOAA's conclusions.

>We are losing glaciers
You know what happens inbetween ice-ages?

We lose glaciers. We lose ice caps. It's happened 5 times in history.

It's piss easy to prove the hot periods between ice-ages. What isn't easy is proving what chases ice ages..

But climate 'scientists' are to busy with the fearmongering for new research grànts to do any real science.

I live in Tucson its pretty brutal I stay inside