Youre meme worth $20,000 user don't let reddit accidentally steal it

20K PRIZE: INFOWARS ‘GREAT CNN MEME WAR’ CONTEST ANNOUNCED

>We need you to join the meme wars!

>Alex Jones announces the Infowars’ “Great CNN Meme War” contest which is offering a $20,000 reward for the best meme.

Goody Luck, neets..

i am not infowars, don't dox me ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=ygkM3YUlIZw
youtu.be/7t4WQwVqVjs
jewishanswers.org/?p=790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post memes

infowars takes your personal data

jewliwood sues for copyright infringement

infowars provide them with the list

massive doxxing and assrape

what is a honey pot

b-but at least one of us get $20,000

Infowars has already used my memes in their videos without compensation or crediting, who the fuck do I sue?!

Infowars.

infowars is buzzfeed tier and basically controlled opposition

yu need money to sue.

>so make more great meme
>get $20,000
>sue infowars?

Is basically controlled opposition.
Is controlled opposition.
Fixed.

truth

If there was never any actual evidence of this guy being controlled opposition, there is now - the lawsuits from the people who own the media will blot out the sun

A meme worth 20k? What kind of time stripe is this?

And ironically most of it is owned by Time Warner (CNN)

>the lawsuits from the people who own the media will blot out the sun
Yes, the WWE wrestling gif worked since Vince McMahon is a huge Trump supporter / fan / friend, I can't imagine him suing over the footage...

This too

Truth. Might as well be vice

>We
>Are
>Not
>InfoWars
>Personal
>Army

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID MY TRICOLOR GO!?

>infowars
Fuck off shill.

Memes are organically created. How is a contest supposed to find gold. Inforwars is not the judge of the internet.

How is this system going to work? They'd have to post them with credit to their site and have a voting system in place so people can organically choose the dankest memes.

McMahon's wife is in Trump's cabinet.

>Originally based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, VICE re-located to New York City in 2001. In August 2014, A&E Networks, a television group jointly owned by The Walt Disney Company and Hearst Corporation made a $US250 million investment in Vice Media for an ownership stake of 10%[13]. In November and December 2015, Disney made two additional individual investments of US$200 million totaling $400 million.[14][15]

Vice used to have some halfway decent if biased guerilla journalism checking out cults, Africa craziness, etc. I remember them being on the ground live in Ferguson. The mouse owns a huge stake in them now though so they're basically calling the shots. That's the reason why they've become yet another arm of the Democratic Party, CNN for the 'counter culture'

Dumping my old meme war resources

(((they))) are going to try to take credit for /ourmemes/

I made a thing

You didn't copyright them, leaf. You released them on the internet without thinking about the possibility of shekels. You can't sue shit.

based quebec got replaced by nyc jews

>fight for Zion goys
MEME CRUSADE WHEN?

>do the dirty work of a water filter salesman
>he gets the glory of a presidential retweet instead of you

Is that all leaf?

>Alyssa Mastromanco
This cunt was Obama's WH Chief of Staff and worked for him since 2005. She became Vice's COO in January of 2015, but she's not anymore. She did enough damage to that shitty rag.
It's amazing how many people were put into position for the democrats leading up to the 2016 election.

Controlled opposition? lol

And why is that? I've been listening to him for almost 2 decades.

Did he ever mention the jews?

>I've been listening to him for almost 2 decades.
Damn, Controlled Opposition only officially started in 2003, so I guess you're right

I knew you were going to say that.

No, why would he need to mention them -- does he need to ruin his life so you guys can justify the fact that your party feel apart and you've all been butt-blasted to fucking oblivion.

Controlled opposition confirmed

Won't name the Jew, as always

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Under: Career dipshit

"Jones began his career in Austin with a live, call-in format public-access cable television program.[34] In 1996, Jones switched format to radio, hosting a show named The Final Edition on KJFK (98.9FM)."

At least get your facts straight you fucking moron.

PJW and AJ can suck my dick. Will not make ANY meme with their logo. KYS CIAInfojerker!!!!

I CAN'T POST IN Sup Forums

THEY ARE SHUTTING US DOWN GUYS, I CAN ONLY POST HERE

HELP ME

Yes, why would he ruin his life so guys can justify the fact that your party feel apart and you've all been butt-blasted to fucking oblivion?

I look forwards to more and more corporate involvement in Sup Forums and Sup Forums - huzzah for Capitalism. Huzzah for AMERICA!

And tell me what happened to Bobby Fischer. You know the schizophrenic?

Do you guys realize how obvious you are? Are you even trying.

I was making a joke you retard

No wonder you take Alex Jones to be truth

>And tell me what happened to Bobby Fischer.
The Jews ruined his reputation since he named them

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

If that's what you call a joke.........

>Get a fact wrong

Hey, it's just a joke.... *rubs le money grubby hands*

How about further attacking IW. Memeing them as FNNs controlled opposition, or better make them our scapegoat. Oh wait, that already happens.

You're the one pushing the Zionist Alex Jones, and are calling me a kike? top kek

Infowars is jewish?

No, the fucking guy had a psychotic break when he spent 20 years of his life in isolation.

He entertains every other global conspiracy idea but dances around the fact that Jews have overwhelming influence in government and basically every industry. You'd think if he really was the redpilled madman he presents himself as he'd address the elephant in the room every once in a while.

No I was showing you what a joke looks like you dick. :)

You'll have to spend that money on lawyers when (((they))) sue you.

Jones literally married a Jewish woman, has Jewish kids

Look up the David Duke Alex Jones interview, he basically banned it because it exposed him too much

Yep. Producer is jewish, and jones' children are tiny little kikes.

>You'd think if he really was the redpilled madman he presents himself as he'd address the elephant in the room every once in a while.

Do you know what tact is? Do you honestly believe for a picosecond that if you run around screaming the jews run the world you'll get anywhere.

As someone that comes from a Jewish family you guys have no idea how funny that shit is by the way. Imagine coming to a website that thinks your family is controlling them like ants.

I feel like I'm down in the peasants market.

This, a 100 times this. AJ isa screeching NIGGER, and PJW just a whiny sidekick. They just hope to get more Shekel when FNN is down. Fuck those jews

And just look at all the degeneracy he posts day-in, and day-out. Fucking jews. Ruining society n shieet.

If he did he would lose all credibility and things like the Megyn Kelly interview would have worked. He tells listeners to read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" once a week and says that was the book that woke him up. I don't think controlled op jewish agent would do that.

youtu.be/7t4WQwVqVjs
Time Warner Cable presents The Alex Jones show.

>if you name your enemy, you lose

Dude this place is flooded with shills. They want everyone to turn against each other. They believe in all earnest most of us are nazis. Wear them out, and they'll leave.

>oy vey goy, people who talk about jews are shills

not your family :^)

I saw another German user complain about that to. I don't whats happening.

go jerk off to gorilla mindset civic nationalist

Does infowars ever talk about the jews?

Yeah, but only in good terms.

you mean the imaginary threat in your head?

>oy vey goy, people who talk about jews are shills

No, but people that obsess about it usually are. I would say not only that, but probably Jewish themselves. Why wouldn't they, for the same reason white people like to push the "We WUZ" meme. It makes blacks look retarded for looking at them like owners that control their every move.

If they're imaginary, shouldn't be any trouble in discussing them then, eh?

>le talmudic mind trick

Yes... imaginary.

>tell me rabbi, why do you suck the baby dicks?

The procedure is as follows:
The proper amount of foreskin is measured that will be removed (enough to ensure that it will not encroach or cover the head of the penis). It is removed with a knife (or scalpel) the inner foreskin (a elastic membrane which is the extension of the outer foreskin) is split as well.

>Then, the Mohel (circumciser) applies suction to the wound orally (a Talmudic tradition that without the suction it would medically jeopardize the baby). The baby is then bandaged.

From your question I see that your focus is on metzitza bpeh (oral suction).
>jewishanswers.org/?p=790

Fuck with 20k I can make out of uni

Can I haz cheezburgers?

k
i'll pass then.
thanks

>talk about Jews
>become social outcast due to shame and alienation
>have Jews harassing constantly
>lel but it's his fault he went insane st00pid :)))) xDdd

>monetizing memes
memes are sacred, not for sale.

silly goyim

this

if there is an open poll for the best one, we have to wreck it with the worst meme possible.

Sup Forums memes are shit
>mu-muh joos XD!!

>132617836
>132616427
>2 damage controlls by this ID

That's the Compound Media studio, not infowars

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS GIANT ASSHOLE! Also, the anthony cumia show is the only good thing about compound media

Losing custody of his kids wasn't a wakeup call?

I bet you really hate when we do that.

>tact

There's tact and then there's screaming the Arabs control the media (which he did).

Also how would that hurt his reputation more than shit like the recent Mars story.

How does this guy have any followers? I'm no libtard but he's just done a lot of weird, questionable things.

>infowars is buzzfeed tier and basically controlled opposition
Why, then, has infowars moved implicitly to the right? I've heard Jones say, "White Genocide is real".

He never would have said that before Trump

if that's true then good on him, I haven't listened to him in a while.

Go away CNN. This will help encourage a massive amount of CNN memes to be made.

He does all the time and then side steps and adds some smoke to obfuscate as to not come off anti-Semitic. He calls out adl isreal and the splc. He just doesn't harp on it 24\7 as it's counter productive.

He literally said that if you're anti-israel, you are anti-trump. He also said that israel is now one of the main targets of globalism.

your such a nigger you always say shit but have nothing to bake it up

didn't you just post
>mu-muh joos XD!!

>I've heard Jones say, "White Genocide is real".
>He never would have said that before Trump
An entertainer changes his opinion to stay relevant for maximum $ profit, gee I wonder why

He's just cashing in on the same crowd that Trump did