instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9/
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fæstebonde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLACKED

>Swedish
>last name Catalán

Zaida is not a swedish name.
And I doubt about Catalan also.

Why do women always do this to themselves? And then they have the nerve to compare all males together after some stupid shit like this happens.

>a little girl was corrupted with a suicidal mindset that led her as a wicked woman strait into the jaws of death
I'd wager she was lost a very long time ago, but shit didn't have to be like this.

It keeps happening

The chosen destiny for the baizuo lel

Gen 2 helicopter dodger, obviously

>imblygin that wasn't her fantasy

What do you think goes through their minds when things like this happen? Do you think they feel any regret over their views? Imagine being indoctrinated so strongly into that particular worldview and then to have that happen to you.

Anyone got the video!?! Surely it is out there.

Is there a vidya?

I don't think you understand just how total the brainwashing is.

I feel sorry for her.

I can only imagine the horror she went through.

Realizing that everything she held true and right was an illusion that fell apart, only moments before death.

>"Critcism of the U.N. has been expressed about the U.N.'s approach to the mission of their two experts. They were sent into a remote and violence-torn area on motorbike taxis with only an interpreter at their side and without much training, safety equipment or even health insurance"
>don't have health insurance
>get beheaded

Things like this exist so you can show them to your children.
>See? This is why I don't want you to grow up and turn into one of those SJW retards. Now do your fucking homework.

Hahahahaha the power of cognitive dissonance

It isn't as though that head was doing anything useful atop her neck.

>I got raped by a jigaboo
>I am thankful, not a victim of rape but now I feel what jigs go thru
>white people are the problem

Hahahahahahhahabh.

If only she had health insurance.

These are just two unfortunate coincidences. We need to remember that not all Muslims are like this.

Are Africans /our guys/?

If only she had common sense

Am I supposed to feel sympathy?

You know the saying, burn the coal blah blah...

Useful idiots

No health insurance?
So this is what Drumpf wants for the 40 gorillion Americans who will lose their health insurance

She's watching us from heaven...And still blaming her killer's reaction on white patriarchy...

Clearly she wasn't nice enough. Probably waving her white privilege around, they had no choice but to behead her.

Yes. There are exactly 3 that aren't. If these women had run into them they would have been completely fine.

>leaves Europe to hitchhike through Muslim countries
>doesn't even make it past Turkey

What an amazing world of wholly unexplainable coincidences you live in

Zaida
>Catalán

Oh well

lets not get too caught up in thinking about the dead chick but rather what kind of terrible experiences the perps must have had in order to do such a thing.. that is the real tragedy here.

im sure zaida would have agreed.

I have a great pepe for dis

>tfw noone cares youre a malcolm x scholar
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

Her mother was Swedish while her father had come to Sweden as a political refugee from Chile in 1975.[4]

that's just it though. she would not have realized and repented. she would blame white men for making african acts like this. these people are truly evil and unsavable.

>this is why you need to eat your dinner! To keep this nigs starving in Africa!

Must of been a radical white Christian

Based Africans

She looks like she could sling some top tier insults at Jonah Hill.

keked

Catalan is from Catalonia. As from Zaida, it sounds arab.

>What do you think goes through their minds when things like this happen?

Denial....To the last second....Her last breath...
You have to understand something. We have similar people like this in my country.
I've personally talked to some of them. THERE IS NOTHING you can do to open their eyes.

It's useless to say "wake up white people".
Because i firmly believe that one "wakes up" on his own.
It has to be a natural thing.
Sometimes it happens early in these people's lives. In their teens. Sometimes it happens in their mid-20's, 30's...Or even 60's (when the harm is already done to the nation).

Some of them know that something is going terribly wrong but are still pretending that everything is ok out of pure ego. (because they can't admit they were wrong all their lives).

Others are so blinded by their idelology and hatred for their own race, that they've reached a point where they even find ways to explain away their own rape or a murder of their own family member. And blame it on a "white opressive" system.

It might have been a painful way to go, but she probably still hated our guts till her last breath. And worshiped her "noble" and "pure" murderers.

At this point I'll believe anything. There people are fucking nuts.

I just cannot get my head around how utterly stupid they are.

I went through the exact same brainwashing, school system etc, was fed the same crap and didnt buy into it.

I wanna just blame it on low intelligence, but that is obviously not the case as they are university educated.

I went to university, did a commerce degree but still had mandatory cultural awareness papers, just wrote want they wanted to hear, kept my own opinions.

HOW...just how..are you so naive..stupid etc suicidal perhaps? that you seem to crave your own murder by blacks or muslims?

Im not trolling..I just want to know what the hell is going on.

It is an Italian surname, from nortwest (venetian, friulian) and it means "from Catalonia".
Zaida is an latinization of an arab name, used in Spain and Italy too. Not common.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
When (((liberals))) preach open borders suggest they start by opening the borders of Israel to all their peaceful Muslims neighbors.

>(((Liberal))): America and Europe are racist and must open their borders to the world.
>Sup Forums: #OpenBordersForIsrael
>(((Liberal))): Oy vey!!! Goyim you know the Muslims with destory the Jewish ethno-state of Israel!!!
>Sup Forums: Yes.

deep down, all kikes are cuckolds

you kept yourself informed, you didn't put the cultural marxist as your only source of knowledge

I'm over giving a shit about white women who sell us out because they need to cling to a bullshit ideology to give their pathetic selves some form of identity

Im also curious about this since I see a lot of people that are obviously smarter than myself that seem to buy into all this bullshit.

>What do you think goes through their minds when things like this happen?

a rusty knife, I guess

I remember this. Utterly disgusting

People who survive these encounters usually double down on their retarded shit ideology.
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

This, I know this one girl who studied Physics and Philosophy and is quite intelligent.
But then tells me with absolute conviction that refugees don't commit crimes and anything else is a right wing hoax

They are too far gone, they cannot see the truth

Tfw our commies are killing Sweden and France

Having information is different to knowing how to use that information. Anyone can obtain a degree but the application is the hardest part and these people showcase it well.

Natural selection at its finest.

>not a swedish name
what were you expecting, muhammad?

death to Mudslims!

I hope there is a rape video of her floating around, you know those savage mudslimes filled her ass up with cum

>The first worlder finds that the world is not like europe
Honestly European marxist are like that people who actually thing that africans are somehow rational people that wont kill you for fun, just because they met maybe 1 african in tv or real life that was normal

how is it possible? he shook hands with murderers...who killed his child wtf...
i don't think he would shook hands with a white guy who killed blacks.

>Why put oneself in danger to help barbarians
Ultimately it's altruism. Europeans evolved to live in civilizations perhaps better/faster than other ethnicities. Civilization works best when it's inhabitants are more passive and empathetic, thinking beyond your immediate tribe and how your actions affect others. This has now evolved into an extreme form of altruism where Europeans are punishing themselves for things done hundreds of years ago while trying to make it better but only playing into the barbarians violent tribal mentality. These barbarians do not have the cognitive ability to operate in Western Civilization. Anyone that says we just need to be nice to them hasn't read a history book or doesn't comprehend human genetics/evolution.

>born 1980
>leader of the young greens

young? pfft

>I just cannot get my head around how utterly stupid they are.

This is something different from stupidity or naivety. Their brains are wired differently.

Typical example. (it's not like this person is sheltered from our views, he fully understand them and still want our destruction).

Just read this:
And the very same person, will do mental gymnastics to explain the very opposite for people of different races. (i.e. whites living in a non-european country in mass is white colonisation & genocide or that whites stole land from other races).

Again , this is different from stupidity. It's either two things:
1 - a mental block. (irreversibly brainwashed)
2 - Pure loathing. (fully understands his contradictions but doesn't care out of pure hatred for his own race. Because...see 1)

And when that person is not white. It's because of jealousy, revenge, envy...

>mfw tree hugger
>mfw centre-left economically
>mfw socially conservative as fuck and against basic first-wave feminism

The Muslims who aren't like this are the one's the west wants to destroy.

>fully understand them and still want
I meant fully "understands" and "wants". My english is very rusty. (not my native tongue anyway)

She had an okay ass for a retarded roastie.

instagram.com/p/BDjD5ATrcW9/

>Europeans are punishing themselves for things done hundreds of years ago
This is a big tragedy.

We are taught in school our ancestors 200-300 years ago were for the most part farmland slaves.
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fæstebonde
But this is taught at such a young age, they all forget by the time they become teens.

Can you take them back? Please?

They are naive, very very very naive.
Also dumb protected daddy Princess that think traveling to Africa is meeting people, friends, fun, landscapes, live worry free
The fucking live worry free ideology is cancer

thank you based muzzies

Thank you black man!!

Please behead all dumb liberal white bitches

F

>Inb4 charge your phone

Sounds more like a cry for help

SWEDEN YES

I know man, shit is fucking crazy. You and I would prob hate each other in rl but even on this we both come together like "wtf?" It is truly mind boggling

You didn't live in a bottle

Said denmark desu.

Moral dumbfounding is what it is

It was probably the fault of white males and Trump.

So umm.. any pics of the corpse?... I need it for scientific purposes.

Haha

Really? You think Denmark is on the level of Swedinstan?
>Our first generation of immigrants who came to actually work in the 90s hate the new refugees because they make them look bad.

>I wanna just blame it on low intelligence, but that is obviously not the case as they are university educated.
>They seem retarded, but obviously they can't be because they spent thousands of dollars attending the indoctrination programs!

This is a big pet-peeve of mine. Why, in this day and age, do people still conflate "highly educated" with "highly intelligent?"

I blame low intelligence.

Pic related. Today's average university graduate.

interesting

The fact that you even have any non danes is bad anough fagg.

They both have the same smug "I know better than all of you" look

>thoughts in their head while getting raped and murdered by dindus
>uh... uh... uh... damn that trump uh.... uh.... uh.... and his inflammatory rhetoric uh.... uh... uh....

>Swedish beheaded
>NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
FTFY

Guy on the right also lost his life:
" “Michael and Zaida lost their lives seeking to understand the causes of conflict and insecurity in the DRC in order to help bring peace to the country and its people.”"

Only white people are capable of such insanity. It's like this have an excess of altruism and have to share it even at their own race's detriment.

And this is also why Africa's demographic is insanely high. Here is a race of people...Who (without us) should've gone extinct like the fucking Dinosaurs.
We're talking about places where the average IQ can even be as low as 70 or 65 !

People who should've starved to death..Died of all kinds of diseases.

Fortunately for them. (and sadly for us). There are millions of people like these race traitors. Who firmly believe it's a great thing to not only help these people breed like rats..But also let them co-exist in our own homeland. Outbreed us in the name of "human rights" ,"tolerance" , "antiracism", "equality", "diversity"..etc.

This is why Central and Eastern European people have to be extremely careful.

Because there's a trend going on. A very insidious one. I've noticed some whites from former white countries want to emigrate to countries like Hungary or Poland.

But these countries should be extremely careful and paranoid about who they're inviting. Because once these people get a Polish or Hungarian id card & a right to vote.... They'll have a pavlovian reflex..(a conditioned response if you will)...And still vote for enemies of the white race.

You've seen it all in my country. We had the opportunity to get out of today's nightmare 40 , 50 fucking years ago... But we didn't.

The average french person worships the welfare state and is psychologically contaminated by marxist and egalitarian ideas.

Not all of us of course...But sadly , identitarians and nationalists are not the majority.

Central and Eastern Euro countries should always make sure to only let race realists in their country.

Kek'd. Part of the crazy libtard party aswell.
Oh well. Meh.

Im catalan and name is from finland, go figure

Fpbp

Thats what you get for trusting infidels, sweden is doomed