Race relations

If Floyd mayweather humiliates Conor McGregor which will most likely happen, would that be the final blow for the white man?
youtube.com/watch?v=q3eOs7czG28

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYo2qvFd7g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, we have visionaries like elon musk who do things that really matter. he will lead us into a star trek style future just as soon as he releases warp drive within the next ten years

I understnd that part, but on a social level, Conor is pretty much the last man standing, i see white teens in my area being more confident being white now he is on top. 5 years ago the same teens would dress and act like 50ent, now i see the same teens with alt right haircuts and mcgregor mannerisms. We have a lot to lose

guess that the rumors are true, Sup Forums is no longer a white board... The final blow for the white man has already been given, when did this happen

You realize that Mayweather is only going to evade McGregor and tap him in the face every round right? You do realize that Mayweather fights for points right?

Mayweather will win because it's boxing only.

If Floyd Mayweather was doing a math competition against Stephen Hawking, he'd lose.

he fights like that vs other high level boxers, conor is a top amateur at best. floyd will play with him cat/mouse... shame, i wish it wasnt so

I believe it's been choreographed down the last dot
Practiced
Rehearsed
Already fixed
Actors playing roles
Suckers putting money on it
Makes the world go round

Who cares about two buffoons bunching each other in a silly game? It isn't even to death, just slightly more violent child's play.

Connor is only chasing the money. He's a prize fighter, he is going to cash out. He talked his way into a jackpot, he's probably going to retire after the Floyd fight. Everyone knows Connor would smash him in any combat sports besides boxing.

I agree, but why would conor play along? forthe money? Doesnt he know hes holding the pride of milions of young white man in his palms.
That will be the only comfort, knowing that he would smash floyd in any other discipline... to bad the minorities will get the bragging rights

How would an MMA fighter losing to the greatest boxer of all time in a boxing match be humiliating? are you genuinely clueless or are you trolling?

the bragging rights will go to the black community, which will leave a lot of white men getting bashed. Am i the only one seeing a problem in that? We worked so hard to make whiteness somewhat underground cool again, and it started to get mainstream bit by bit, it could get a yuge setback again

Also, consider that Floyd is honestly a thinking man's boxer. He's not winning fights because of his physicality. He wins because his technique is perfect and he understands the sport more than his opponents. He's not like Roy Jones that won because of insane reflexes or Tyson that won because of massive explosive power. Floyd is the

>tfw too intelligent for knockouts

Of boxing greats.

Tommy Gunn was boxing last white hope for a while. He had the ability to beat every heavyweight that Don King could possibly throw at him.

I know that Tommy was a degenerate, but I wouldn't put it passed the Don to find a way to get him AIDS via a known infected whore just to get him out of boxing entirely.

With McGregor, they'll just pay him enough to take a spill. Boxing really isn't that hard, you just have to know the rules before getting in the ring if you want to pull a win off.

Floyd reads lower than the 3rd grade level. He's a fucking moron.

>hes holding the pride of milions of young white man
Of course he knows, that's why he's pushing fagdom worldwide. He's a puppet of (((them))) and has been for a while.

But Elon Musk is an African American

fagdom???, he acts fearless, is a familyman, kicks ass, proud of his roots and a selfmademan!

>irish
>white

white enough to play a positive rolmodel for developing white male teens

>A leftist is the hero of Nazis
What a sick joke.

Lol, let's see how Floyd would do in mma

>boohoo nobody is taking my bait
shit thread, kys

He's like one of those retards that's really really good at one thing.

yeah but 90% wont think of it like that, its champ vs champ , black vs white, in my view itll be a big deal socialy

thanks for the bump, 1/8 white guy

usually I don't care about these sports competitions but boxing and MMA is really racially charged and highly promoted
this is it, the older I get the more I understand that normies function through narrative and heroes. Facts or details, anything like that, they don't give a shit about, it bores them and they have no memory for those sorts of things. Niggers are even worse and the power that whites hand over to them socially is really awful. This fight will only make it worse, where as some young white guy beating the shit out of Mayweather could actually have widespread social ramifications and pride

finally someone who gets what im trying to say here, cheers bro

read the context, the thread has been discussing it pretty thoroughly. McGregor is an MMA fighter, Mayweather is a champion boxer. They're boxing

interestingly it used to be the heavyweight division that everyone cared about because the heavyweight champ would obviously be able to beat anyone from the lower weights so would be the ultimate champion.

However for the last ten years the heavyweight division has been dominated by white europeans and nobody seems to care anymore. In fact in 2015 Tyson Fury, a white British man, became heavyweight champion and the media in the UK tried their best to ignore it and play it down as much as possible.

You dickheads seriously need to get a life and stop making everything about race. I'm black and I want Conor to beat Mayweather's arrogant ass.

People care about whichever weight class has the best pound for pound fighters.

maybe I'm a bit autistic but it took me a long time to understand that about people, and while it does make me realize how easy people are to fool; I also accept people have always been that way and it was my own shortcomings and mental inflexibility that gave me a confused image of how people work in the first place. Have something easy, clear, and concise; and repeat it ad infinitum and it controls the public. Build up several of these statements, beliefs and you hold a narrative. Likewise people will flock to figureheads and copy them, their mannerisms, their goals. It's natural

Yeah of course people enjoy all weight classes but traditionally the heavyweights have been the most interesting. Not many people tune in watch the lower weight classes no matter how good the fighters.

Anything could happen and I see the hand of god striking that nigger down in round 3.

What about Canelo? He's white too.

>Canelo
>name ending in a vowel
>white

nice try, jackass

They will be clowning around for a few rounds, the game will be fixed, if they fix it for McConnor he will win but who cares

Yeah I'm tracking. Really hope McGregor gets one sweet punch in and floors Floyd. It would be epic.

Exactly this is what will be at stake, >im black so. dadadadada, not hating but you are just now using your blackness to get a special little say...

Sup Forums needs more thinking on this level to ever become a force beyond just memeing

Blessed be thy god

>boohoo Nazis

Fucking Turk FAG trying to play victim

Sup Forums needs more thinking on this level to ever become a force beyond just memeing

> calling out hypocrisy is playing victim.

Read again leaf.

>Michaelangelo isn't white

Lmao

Who gives a fuck about an old nigger and bar brawling paddy?

The best fighter in the world is a slav

youtube.com/watch?v=EYo2qvFd7g0

No, I hope Conor gets mad and impulsively throws a kick into the monkey's chin, causing a huge controversy, but humiliating the nigger.

>two short little shits fighting
>one guy totally out of his element
>last stand for white man

How are people getting this from that match?

This right here needs to happen

>italians
>people

>>last stand for white man

it's literally how boxing matches are sold, they've been racially charged for the last century or so

This could definitly be a great thing to happen, viewing the match s social importance, the kick to the face would be emberassing for the mayweather kin, and be a big advancement of the white mans toughness and badassery as a whole race

if you want a barometer on race relations I think combat sports is a pretty good one. The amount of Black/Asian fighters that are promoted in the media in the UK vs white fighters is so skewed. Not blaming the fighters here but the way the media portrays them

Go makes africa great fo the first times.

When will Africa have a space program again?

I tried to find a great African place to eat at? African culture is so amazing but it seems hard to get a good monkey plate around here.

niggers genuinely don't care about honor in fighting, though maybe they'll make a big fuss if the media backs them up

Thats why this match is sutch a big deal, nobody cares conor s a mma fighter and floyd a boxing legend. Itll be just the whiteman vs the blackman no matter how you fingercoat it, sad but true

No they wont, as you said, theyll get beat in there own game, it would be perfect!!! not happening dough...

>African culture is so amazing but it seems hard to get a good monkey plate around here.

Ethiopian food is legitimately very good. That picture is also Papuans or something

completely agree, no one should buy this nonsense anyway. If you have seen the footage of McGregor sparring with a boxer his movement is completely wrong. He does have a good left hand though. Got to give him that