Read this, you racist cunts

>You're not better than anyone else for being white.
>You're not better than anyone else for having a European heritage and background.
>There are no physical and mental differences from white and black people apart from skin color.
>Nature versus fucking nurture everybody.
>Someone of another race is exactly as good at whatever you are good at if not better.
>No race is inferior or superior
>Hitler was a terrible man who did terrible things to this world.
>Nationalism, patriotism and white supremacy are all inferior ideologies led by morons.
>You people have nothing to show for yourselves. You're ugly, you're poor, and you're stuck in a dead end job or without one. So you stick on to the one "redeeming" factor you think you have. Disgusting.

That was my message /pol. Hope you take this into consideration :)

>>You're not better than anyone else for being white.
Wrong

I'm sorry you can't accept reality.

I'm middle eastern but I consider myself white and I have a big dick and often say things like what IPA do you have on tap. White is right my friend.

Okay bye

White Power bitch

Your not better for being not white either racist so fuck off / people like you need to look inward to find the racist and hateful destructive attitudes instead of projecting that idea upon all "whites" that is the classic definition of racism and xenophobia

>tl;dr: I'm a faggot

>Communism flag
Opinion discarded

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay.
>You're not better than anyone else for having a European heritage and background.
Okay.
>There are no physical and mental differences from white and black people apart from skin color.
Objectively false.
Objectively false.
>Someone of another race is exactly as good at whatever you are good at if not better.
Not necessarily.
Debatable depending on the terms.
Relative.
>Nationalism, patriotism and white supremacy are all inferior ideologies led by morons.
False. There are non-moron counter examples. And the first part depends on the terms.
>You people have nothing to show for yourselves. You're ugly, you're poor, and you're stuck in a dead end job or without one. So you stick on to the one "redeeming" factor you think you have. Disgusting.
Nice generalisation.

>That was my message /pol. Hope you take this into consideration :)
Thank you, my friend, I believe reddit will better suit your interests. Piss off.

I'm white myself you idiot.

Except from muh bbc, right ?

Remember to not support Mens Warhouse as they are a CNN sponsor. Thank you for the picture that reminded me OP, you dumb nigger

Yeah, you really are.

gr8 b8 m8

I'm white you retarded cunt.

No not that either, and for the last time, I'm white!

It's not bait it's the truth

I never said I hate my own race! I just hate retards who hate other races.

then embrace your superiority

Yea you're right, people on this board are a bunch of losers.

There's difference between ethnicities, but Sup Forums is too dumb to understand that Africa is by far the most genetically diverse continent.

God, finally someone sane

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Just show him all the savagery that comes out of Africa.

slide thread
sage
Not taking the bait

No fucking shit! That's because they're poor and the capitalist system completely disregards them. Out of any poor community you're going to see savagery, when people are illiterate and haven't had an education. It happens to white people as much.

The fuck would I be baiting you for? This is my serious opinion

No, they just end up homeless, love getting smashed, end up shooting drugs, have complete disregard for their life choices, maybe get in the occasional fight & steal. They don't end crushing eat others heads with rocks or setting each other a light. They are barbaric, end of story.

Jesus Christ, do you have any evidence? Because I have never heard of that and honestly it sound like you're talking bullshit

We're better for who we are, our constant strive to help others, and what we bring to civilization, which is virtue.

niggers are cancer
jews are cancer
sandniggers are cancer

stay in your own shitholes and everything would be much better off

100's of these videos

I could find videos of white people doing this too man.

>hates ugly people
>hates poor people
>thinks genes don't exist
>hates nationalism

what a suprise.

Go ahead, I'll wait for a bit then I'm out this thread.

I'm with . Really want to see these videos. Bet you can't find even a quarter as many.

If all the races are completely equal and the only deciding factor is nurture then how come white countries have for thousands of years been universally massively advanced in all areas of advancement in comparison to black countries.

Well, I'm better than a fucking nigger

Nigger Detected

This is now a thread about the blessings of diversity

true
true
false
Probably, but theyre all asian
true, all of them have advantages and disadvantages
Nothing compared to other hierarchs but yeah, the dude caused a war.
White supremacy is stupid, nationalism and patriotism arent.
Strawman

I realize im replying to some badly crafted bait

Take random anthropologist and make him compare skeleton of white person and a nigger. you will be suprised.

>and mental differences from white and black people
nope.even sjw's will say they're are "differences" because da black chilren had tuh grew up n da gheddo

you seem really insecure about something

Your Lost Kid Go Home WHITE POWER

Sorry i didn't read you're post.

Oh so you're retarded, got it.

gO hOME fAG

B-but muh dick...

i'm enjoying how much Trump's speech this morning has triggered y'all. there's like a gorjillion of these WESTERN CULTURE DOESNT EXIST WAHH threads, each giving me energy

according to the left/dems/sjw's the reason why Barack obama was elected was because he signified the evolution of a more perfect, better being than regular humans. Barack was better because he was not only black, but white as well. he was two times as goo[spoiler][/spoiler]d as the weak and feeble 1 color humans.

WRONG

WRONG

>untrue, there is genetic heritage IQ is mostly genetic
>untrue, European heritage is based on enlightenment.
>untrue.
>both
>Sure, but I'm better at somethings too.
>untrue, see above
>Meh, just another in a long list
>Nationalism > Globalism
>projection much

Communism sucks and I hope you get killed or raped (hopefully both (and in reverse order)) by a Sudanese refugee.

sure
maybe not, but european culture is objectively better than other cultures and as a person with western values I am definitely better than africans raping babies to prevent aids and muslims blowing shit up
1 in 20 blacks are smarter than 1/2 whites
look at the Stanford Behavioral Evolution playlist on jewtube.
only if they are better on merit
depends on what you calculate, wether it is dick size or IQ you will have superior races
sure
White Supremacy maybe, but nationalism and patriotism is important to create a working country, being proud of your nation and feeling like a part in it makes you a better citizen since you car for your fellow man
6'3, 18'', Master in Physics and around 140 IQ. Also aryan.

>The Cuckening: The Sequel of the Sequel of the Sequel of the Sequel

>>No race is inferior or superior
WRONG

>I'm middle eastern but I consider myself white
(((white)))

Wrong. White native Europeans created western civilization. They are better genetically.

wrong

But I AM better than you, and white

you're so wrong and i'm proving it senpai

daily reminder that you don't even have to be a racial realist to acknowledge that niggers are welfare monkeys that don't even believe in the first amendment

niggers are literally not even human

Yet you provide no evidence for anything you claim.

sage

Nobody is claiming we're better because we're white. It's just niggers are worse because they're niggers

>Nationalism and Patriotism is white
Fuck off nigger, us actual respectable blacks are going to do whatever we want and hope you continue your life of niggerdom and soon death.

All commies are genetically inferior, they want everyone to be equal because that is the only way they can be on the same level as anyone else, that's why no white country has voluntarily chosen communism
>Inb4 russia, the Bolsheviks were never elected and seized power

Whites have produced the greatest civilisations ever seen on earth and discovered/invented 95% of the things in your house right now

Blacks have low iq and are economically useless in any real way

Unironically end your life you genetically inferior commie

>OP

>niggers
>the same as other races
topcuck

niggers

Is this a picture of you?