The only thing guns are used for are to kill people which strains healthcare infrastructure

The only thing guns are used for are to kill people which strains healthcare infrastructure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k6XUS-QKQJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's just gun down trumpc u c k s. Make America actually great again.

>access to healthcare is a right
>access to guns is a right
what kind of mental dysfunction do you have?

Owning guns is a right, I'm not asking for you to pay for mine.

Having healthcare is a right, but I'm not paying for yours.

It's funny how it's mostly foreigners that want us to disarm ourselves.

I don't want government controlling my guns or my healtcare, leaf. You may enjoy your death panels, but us over here in a sane state of mind find it abhorring.

Circumcision is known to cause brain damage in infants due to the shock of the intense pain. This brain damage obviously results in psychopathic behavior, as can be deduced by looking at Americans, jews and muslims.

Where the fuck is healthcare in the Constitution?

Yes there is, stay in your own country leaf, don't come here.

Fuck off libby

How come liberals can't see the false equivalency?

Government doesn't provide you with guns, you have to buy it. You have a right to buy it.

Government doesn't provide you with healthcare, you have to buy it. You have a right to buy it.

>what are positive and negative rights

>forcing other people to pay for your healthcare is a right

Right next to the part that guarantees police protection, user.

First of all, your a leaf, so I want to blow you away with a LEAF BLOWER.
Secondly having access to buy gun does not mean it's free. just like everything else in life you have to pay for it.
Go fuck your dog you filthy Canadian swine.

>leaf
forgot to change your flag faggot

Healthcare is provided by doctors, nurses, and a plethora of other people throughout the medical industry. Do you believe you're entitled to force them into serving others against their will? Do you believe you're entitled to forcing people to pay for your poor life choices against their will.

I run 15+ miles a week, lift weights, and eat right. I do all this to stay healthy. I haven't had to see a doctor in years. Should I have to pay for someone's health who chooses to be unhealthy?

>leaf

Before you criticize us, go fix that new law that allows the state to take away children if their parents discourage the kids from turning into freaks that want to cut their dicks off. Even after you do, we don't care what you think...you're a fucking leaf.

>The only thing guns are used for are to kill people which strains healthcare infrastructure
Holy fuck, you snow mexicans can treat death?

gun rights are a restriction of power of a government.

Healthcare as a right is a positive right, something that is provided by government.

I don't understand the hysteria around the constitution. Don't like it? Elect people that will change it to your liking.

that picture is completely wrong.
You have a right to get healthcare and you have a right to buy a gun.

>leaf

You're right.
Gunownership should be mandatory.

Healthcare isn't optional though.

If band-aids cost 50,000 dollars each. That would still be fair?

It always amazes me how blasé and unangry you Americans are at your healthcare system. You should be furious. It's charging you 20,000% sometimes. Yet you do nothing. Even defend it.

>The only thing guns are used for are to kill people
America is all about creating winners, leaf

Because if you don't want to pay for it, you don't have to. I shouldn't have to pay my tax dollars when even I barely get sick.

Canada = 1/10th the population of America.

Your country struggles to keep Public Healthcare functional.

420 blasé it

This. It's real simple. If you want health insurance, go get it. If you want a gun, go get it. The government does far more to stop you getting a gun than it does to stop you getting health insurance, by the way.

guns are not only used to kill people, they are also used to kill communists

>have a right to buy healthcare
>have a right to buy weapons
whats the problem

Dead people do not strain healthcare infrastructure.

FPBP

>The only thing guns are used for are to kill people which strains healthcare infrastructure

Implying all killing is bad. Case in point if you raked yourself to death like a good leaf the world would be a better place

Healthcare is a service. It requires another person to dispense the service for your benefit. Your rights are not the dictates of others you ignorant faggot.

Again with this.

Where in the country can I go to be given free taxpayer-bought guns?

This comparison is only valid when pro-gun people start demanding that the government pay for their guns.

the ability to own a gun is a right. the government doesnt actually go around, handing out free guns.

These kinds of shitposts are so disturbing, because the only way you could support the message being projected is if you lack a complete of understanding of basic english.

No

You have the freedom to to own firearms
>>The 2nd amendment protects that freedom
It does not grant you a right but rather protects the "right" that you were born with. And that my friend is "to self protection"

Healthcare is NOT a right. At all. What so ever.

They do have a right to healthcare but they have to pay for it just like their guns.

Liberals are pro gun rights

You are thinking of authoritarian progressives

Every leftist "meme" is intellectually dishonest like this

But they don't care

>A
>FUCKING
>ZASTAVA

Not if you kill them before they breed.

I keep it next to my jennings and lorcin collection

tis elite user

your country is about the same size as ours and you have a smaller population than california. of course you think healthcare is easy and no one needs guns

spend well pupper

>LiberalAndProudOfIt

You'd have to get up pretty god damn early in the morning to kill a black dude before he reproduces.

Liberals are pro gun rights

You are thinking of progressive authoritarians

This. Commies are arguing what "should be" instead of what "is"

I'm literally sitting here with Tigger, who will surely be remembered as one of history's greatest kitties, on my lap and an SA M-7 Classic. Come and get either, nigger lover.

There is something seriously wrong with a country that thinks the labor of others is a universal right, but self defense is not

Wait so are you suggesting that guns in America are free?

You can own guns, cars, dildos, and houses in America if you can afford it.

It's the same with healthcare.

Okay, I'll pay for your health care but only if you can pass a simple gun safety course, physical fitness requirements, and are required to carry your weapon at all times with the understanding that you are required to protect the health and wellbeing of all those around you as well. Deal? If not, then you're literally stealing food from my mouth to save degenerates from themselves and that's not just theft, it's slavery.

You're for slavery, stupid, and you're the first to get fucked.

I LOVE THE FACT that the regressive left do not even possess a basic understanding of logic.

your memes suck, your estrogen filled men suck, you suck.

Explain in simple terms how hard it is to get Healthcare coverage in the US, for a covered European it seems a mystery.

My job provides me with health insurance, if I don't have a job, affordable Healthcare is funded by our taxes. Is it much different in the states?

It's not a gun problem you stupid cucknadian! It's a people problem. Health insurance companies are greedy. They want to hold your health hostage. Profit off your sickness.

>leaf thread
Sage report and hide

SINGLE PAYER GUNS SOON

Healthcare is a privilege. But you have the right to go get healthcare. Just as you have the right to go get a gun.

>The only thing guns are used for are to kill peopl

How is this true when I use guns to protect my farm from predators?

See U.S. Constitution.

Sage

>dead people strain healthcare infrastructure

That explains Canadian healthcare, you wait in the lobby for a doctor until you die because Dr. Pajeet loaded all the beds with corpses and won't rest until he's cured the sleepytime plague

But until Obamacare, it was legal for insurance to refuse to sell to you, and then get you blacklisted from the entire industry.

Gun sellers can't just go "Based on this person's history, we think he shouldn't be allowed to buy a gun ever." like that.

Obamacare made it illegal to deny people insurance like that.

The difference is I don't want taxpayers subsidizing my gun purchases.

The army

>leaf at it again

try again leaf

I have the right to live just like you, my genetics won't allow me to lose weight. I may be obese and unable to move much but I'm still a fucking human

That has to be the dumbest meme I've seen in a while. Guns aren't free. Yanks have a right to both of those things, should they have the funds.

>What are criminal background checks???

Also, """""preexisting conditions"""""" means type-2 diabetes, COPD, etc. It's not everyone else's job to pay for fatasses and dying smokers.

Pre Obamacare:
If you have a job, most large companies will pay for up to half of the costs of your health insurance. If you don't work at a large company, or don't work at all, or don't work full time, or don't have a high enough rank at the company, you need to buy insurance on your own, entirely out of pocket (Which is very hard if you are poor, which you would be if any of those apply to you).

Even so, insurance companies could refuse to pay because you were sick in the past (called a pre-existing condition) or could put lifetime limits on the amount they would pay, or charge you vastly more than someone else for the same product.

If you still can't get insurance, and you are elderly, or a pregnant woman, or a child, or a military vet, the government will cover you.

Otherwise, a single hospital trip will bankrupt you because you pay millions.

After Obamacare:
Every company with at least 50 employees needs to pay for half of the insurance to all of their employees who work at least 30 hours a week.

Insurance companies cannot deny you if you are willing to pay, they can't cap your coverage, there are limits to how much they can increase your payments, and they can't charge you more than someone else who is the same age. You can still go buy it yourself out of pocket if you don't meet those employment requirements.

However, because that would obviously bankrupt insurance companies, (After all, who would get insurance ahead of time when they are healthy if they have to give it to you even if you get sick?) everyone is required to get insurance at all times, or else pay tax penalties.

If you can't afford insurance, then the government will pay for part of the costs. If you are too poor even for that, the government will pay for everything - unless you live in a state with a Republican governor, in which case the government will not pay for it if you are too poor. (thanks to the supreme court allowing states to opt out of that last provision).

no, i want healthcare to be legal just like i want guns to be legal. if you can afford a gun or healthcare, go get it. if you can't afford a gun or healthcare, you can't have it. and you can't democratically vote to steal from the rich so you can buy a gun, same with healthcare.

New Republican Plan post Obamacare:

Get rid of the requirement to have insurance. Prevent insurance companies from going bankrupt by allowing states to opt out of the protections (like lifetime limits) and by giving insurance companies massive tax breaks. These tax breaks are paid for by the government stopping payments for poor people.

Healthcare is not a "privilege" because care is something that implies ownership or ward status. You could properly call medical services a privilege because they're provided by contract rather than imposed by sovereigns or their agents.

What's wrong with it?

Twenty-something identified.

Too young to remember the fuss over pre-existing conditions eh?

Owning guns is in fact a privilege. If it were considered a right the government would be handing them out for free.

Saged

Dead people don't need healthcare you stupid leaf.

Get your vagina looked at....... Doctors orders.

>one leafpost by this id

trips of truth

/thread

Let's make a deal, in exchange for free healthcare, we get free guns.

Thanks, very clear. So how are the reforms going? It seems clear that they will have to water down if this is what they want to do.

Why are Americans not happy with Obamacare?

>rights are something the government owes me, not limitations on what the government can do

Canuck cucks are the worst. They didn't earn liberty so they don't understand it's worth and what it takes to maintain it. Why ur shitpile of a country is being overrun by shitskins and ur faggot sock wearing cuck of a leader supports them. Guns save far more lives than they take. Criminals will always be armed. OP kill urself, but not with a gun, just move to inner city and leave ur door unlocked

>i want healthcare to be legal
No you don't, not for mentally competent adults, anyway. What you want is for medical services to be legal.

People don't get free guns, idiot.

You have the right to buy healthcare just like you have the right to buy a gun. A "right" doesn't make you entitled to someone else's unpaid labor. Why not just repeal the 13th amendment at that point?

No one likes being told they have to buy something.

People in Republican states who in many cases very literally cannot buy insurance (Again, due to their state opting out) are extremely pissed and blame Obama.

Most of this hatred is due to the fact that the law is really, really, really complex (It does shitloads more, like specific coverage requirements, panels to determine limits on insurance agencies, security requirements, tax changes, regulation changes, laws regarding healthcare exchanges, etc) Thus almost no one (including me) knows the entire law. People don't like what they don't understand, especially when Sup Forums or Fox news tries to sum it up in one line of "It will make your insurance more expensive!"

The reason it's complex is because it's essentially impossible to balance "Everyone should be able to buy insurance" with "Insurance companies shouldn't go bankrupt covering everyone"

A gun shop owner absolutely has the right to refuse to sell a weapon to a person he deems unsafe. In the exact same way, a health insurance provider can refuse to provide service to a person it deems a massive drain to it's program.

This does not stop the dangerous person from seeking a weapon elsewhere, or the fat cancerous diabeetus-riddled Floridian from seeking insurance elsewhere.

Also, why should any private company be forced to subsidize your ruined body? If they can come up with a program that works for both parties, fine. Should the government be forcing companies to provide services they don't want to provide?

A leaf ladies and gentlemen

healthcare is a SERVICE.

what's the difference?

1.) A leaf.
2.) 1 post by ID
3.) Doesn't understand what a Constitution is.
4.) youtu.be/k6XUS-QKQJk

Well that's fine if thats your opinion, but judging from your flag you aren't in the US.

The people of our country want to be able to own firearms, if you don't like it I suggest not moving here.

wew, lads
>sage

>If band-aids cost 50,000 dollars each
Which never happened and never will.

As long as we're pulling non-sequiturs out of our asses: What if letting women vote made the world explode tomorrow? Doesn't this possibility make you want to change your political views?