HAPPENING: G20 Hitmen Inbound

>(((Berlin police))) released into the general population with their firearms
>Security told not to wear uniforms for G20
>Weapons depo in Portugal raided by "professionals" a week before G20
>EU security guards have killed friends of Putin before

How do you stop this attack using memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40479221
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0
youtube.com/watch?v=-hmnD2xZvPo
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything happens to Lord Trump and WW3 is a go. That includes civil war.

Bump

Quick rundown on the Portugal heist

>mfw putin and trump go full commando to stay alive against waves and waves of security guards

(((they))) tried to kill Hitler very often and always failed . Hitler claimed he is "protected by god". I believe so is Trump!

Others die in this attack and Trump gaining massive favourability.

Yeah because it's totally not like the secret service in conjunction with our best military personnel are their protecting our President like usual. You guys are fucking happening addicts

>LISBON, Portugal (AP) - Defense officials in Portugal say they are compiling a list of weapons and ammunition stolen from the national armory in a brazen daytime raid [by "professionals"]

We need to get access to the list of what was stolen so we know what firepower the enemy has to take out Trump.

Secondary objective is protect Putin but honestly that's for the Russian hackers. For all nationalistic purposes, I'm sorry but Putin is expendable for this mission.

lol this thread is cahute
>happening addicts
This

There already is a list reddit-baby. Its been circulated, heavy shit.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40479221
1,450 9mm ammunition cartridges
150 hand grenades
44 anti-tank grenades
18 tear gas grenades
102 explosive charges
264 pieces of plastic explosive

>264 pieces of plastic explosive

It's over drumpfkins!

Original pic from the news that leaked it.

>Not going full John Wick
youtube.com/watch?v=IEU3HXXqEw0

Someone make a meme called TrumpTryingToEscapeG20.gif

5777/5777/77

Give us their equipment

Fuck can we mess up the explosives by telling them to water the plants extra hard or something?

What would be the point?
It's not like Trump changed US policy.

is Laminas c4?

Sup Forums is already hyping it, so nothing will happen

To try and sooth their extreme case of buttfrustrate. What lefties lack in basic tactics and weapons skills they make up for in funding and influencing lefty govts. If it happens it will have been sanctioned by a foreign power.

>The bkmb has been planted
CHEKKKED

GO GO GO COUNTER TERRORISTS!

IS IT BOMB SITE A OR B?!?

A BEING OF LIGHT

this unfortunately.

>implying Germanistan wouldn't love that.

But killing the president of the US would not be beneficial to anyone, it would be dangerous since the US has a high chance of finding out who did it and it would not have any effect on long term US strategy.
Most modern states operate on huge bureaucracies where even the death of the leader would be mostly inconsequential.

>8D chess is when Sup Forums prevents all the happenings by exposing them before they happen
We WUZ guardians of earth yo

I didn't say their reasoning made any sense. It's strictly feefees.

>all this ammo and no weapons to fire it

Also 9 mm lol

Go ahead Germanistan, kill Trump, so we can finally erase you off the face of the Earth

idk. Got a list translated by an army fag somewhere.

The people who posses the means to fund and organize such a thing are far from stupid thought.

caliber doesn't matter much when you only use bullets to double tap whoever survive your explosives

PE4A is c4

Ruptly stream if anyone cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hmnD2xZvPo

Why the fuck would we want to stop it? G20 is a core part of the (((globalist))) establishment.

>9mm is for the undercovers
Imported boxes of 7.62, over 100 frag grenades and 264 lbs of C4 is for the front door

There will be layers to this attack, first wave will be a distraction to draw the SS er secret service away from Hitler er Trump.

Lets just say the bad guys are thinking 5 steps ahead of the average goy because they have (((help)))

Whoever (((these professionals)) are, I'm sure they have plenty of guns. They were after the explosives.
Laminas means sheet explosive.

found it, think its this one

This

AKs and 7.62 are literally everywhere and thus easy to smuggle into Germany and hide in a mosque or under a burqa because of they volume spread out across the world

Plastic explosives and military grade hardware is expensive and hard to come by and thus must be stolen from a base.

9mm ammo can be hard to come by I guess in places where literally NOONE has a CCW

>starting WWIII because germany can't keep its dick down.

Welcome to the PENCE ERA

is this LARP or not ??!?

Yeah, PE4 is British C4.

ALSO: C4 comes in 1.25 pound demolition charges, meaning that's probably 330 pounds.

oh fugg, I assumed the Portugal weapons depot raid was either from nationalists or kebabs. I didn't consider someone attacking the UN summit.

Whelp, everyone clean your rifles and load up your mags. Get ready, just in case the happenings of happenings happens.

Weapons were stolen.

The rest is LARPing and wild speculation.

if anything happens to Trump we invade Germany

>Globalist puppet shill
Other than tazing gays for lulz, Pence is far from /OurGuy/

Look up his past. Nothing that doesn't make you suspicious as fuck. He's a textbook politician likely recommended by Kushner according to unnamed sources.

>Trump is Duke Leto
>gets assassinated by agents provocateurs
>Barron is the Duke's son
>becomes Muad'Dib

It's all coming into place.

Legitimate wild speculation though. There are people who are supposed to think of every possibility. I doubt OP is one, but ya never know.

>police told no uniforms by Merkel yesterday
>CNN won't shut up about TRUMP N PUTIN ARE SAME PLACE SAME TIME EVERYBODY WHO HATES THEM
>EU security has turned on a Russian ambassador and killed him last year

You're a shill or a lazy retard who doesn't want to google

This. The whole point of memeing him into Mike "turning fruits into vegetables" Pence is to dissuade crazy leftists from trying to kill Trump. But in reality, Pence is just a typical neocon. He's a loyal guy, so he's better than the "head" neocons who would work to undermine trump, but if left to his own devices, he'd go right back to establishment GOP politics.

>EU security has turned on a Russian ambassador and killed him last year

Wasn't that a turkroach though?

sends a message to people that not wanting your country flooded with uneducated uncivilized savages won't be tolerated

No, it was this guy

Actually it was this guy.

We Minority Report nao

There might be a plot to kill Trump doesnt mean its gonna succeed he's the best protected man in the world.

Andrei Karlov, the Russian Ambassador to Turkey, was assassinated by Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş, an off-duty Turkish police officer,[2] at an art exhibition in Ankara, Turkey on the evening of 19 December 2016.[3][4][5][6][7][8] The assassination took place after several days of protests in Turkey over Russian involvement in the Syrian Civil War and the battle over Aleppo.[5]

Stop lying, you stupid fucking Jew

Thanks moortugal, you done good.

only a Hitler can kill a Hitler, if you catch my drift

I'm pretty sure it was this guy.

True

and he still fighting for us

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html
This isn't the first case of a European "arms steal." These explosives went missing right before the 2015 Paris attacks, and a few months back, a few crates of hand grenades and rocket launchers went missing in Slovakia.

>Great-grandfather went to Germany in WWII
>I get to see Germany burn as well in WWIII

Be still, my heart.

Who is the Bene Gesserit sisterhood in this case? Merkel?

Here's the actual pictures from the assassination

Why are European militarists such a meme?

On a continent that's been demolished by war twice in the last 100 years, you would expect them to try a little harder

Antifa in Europe looks like an actual organized force. They're on Periscope now.

Putin said the reason why he's survived all the assassination attempts on him are because he handles his own security.

Well, at this G20 event, it's the germans handling security. And you just know they're going to drop the ball intentionally if it means killing Putin and Trump in one go. Sounds like they're going to use leftie protestors as cover as well, and they've got all their security personnel in plainsclothes making it even more difficult to figure out who's legit and who isn't.

And frankly, they'll probably have some of the plainsclothes "officers" helping the assassins.

He was EU's finest

Turkroaches make up half of Germanies security forces because modern German men are all cucks

Any German man who isn't a cuck, it's time to go stand with your police and protect Trump against the leftist horde

Keep an eye out for Turkish security guards and report them to any Americans you can find

It's not his fault

He's just a simple useful idiot career politician who does whatever those paying him tell him to do. He just should never be looked at as an alternative to Trump.

lets hope trump and putin team up and create the g2 crushing the rest of the nations and their rule by them.

I read something from a ledditor a long time ago, basically saying if you call (((them))) out on something before they can do it, they see you as having fairly beaten them, and call it off

What kind of country tells its security guards not to wear uniforms? I understand sneaking in plainclothes among the civilians, but if the country can't protect its own men in uniform, I sure as fucking hell don't trust them to be able to protect MY PRESIDENT.

You're high, Putin just blocked Trump from a UN move on NK

Spread the Memes

Sound the alarm

Get the Sup Forums baneposters to meme Trump's defence

Light the beacons

Sup Forums calls for Aid

Thats literally pallets of ordinance weighing hundreds of pounds! Fucking how???

"""stolen"""

>tfw we'll finally see a united Europe blasting the ass out of the lardfags
What do you retards think CERN is? A fucking science experiment? LMAO
Enjoy your wasteland

>Stop this attack using memes.
And deprive ourselves of an epic happening?

kys

>(((professionals))) in broad daylight

Hitler wasn't "protected by god" he just changed his schedule constantly and was under guard of the SS. He did get very fucking lucky in 1944 when Stauffenberg's suitcase with a bomb in it got moved to the other side of the table by an officer trying to make space.

>Granadas cohete anticarro 66 mm con espoleta M4112A1 con lanzados M72A3 - M/986/LAW

These could fuck up a rally right quick.

I meant stop it's success. The attack will happen, but it would be epic if like JFK survived the shooting. Let's see what happens when Trump puts the top up on his car or dodges the bullet with a sneeze.

That's enough ordnance to bring down a skyscraper or two.

Germany doesn't want to go down that fucking road again.

>Fucking how???
The security cameras didn't work for years, the thefts knew exactly the patrol timetables and the leftist government of Portugal refused to sound the alarm till a whole day passed.
How indeed.

>>(((Berlin police))) released into the general population with their firearms
>>Security told not to wear uniforms for G20

These two decisions alone tell me 100% they're planning an attack.

This means the security teams have no way of knowing if someone in plainsclothes with a gun is a good guy or a bad guy. That gives the advantage to the attacker, and if the good guys don't try to IFF someone in plainsclothes with a gun, they risk killing their own side. If they do IFF, they give the reaction time advantage to the enemy.

How the fuck do trump and putin's security teams miss this?

The way they're setting up security at G20 means it is DESIGNED to fail.

from (((who))) is this information?

>" leftist government of Portugal refused to sound the alarm till a whole day passed."

I wounder why?

>That nazi who moved the suitcase was a shitposting troll pulling a prank and hiding his friends suitcase from him after he left the room
>He ends up saving Hitler with his joke
Sounds like pottery to me gents

>Black Block forms
>Demonstration over

German """freedom"""

the only hope I have is that the Police and Military in the EU are mostly based! When SHTF they are on our side!

We are the last line of defense

Our only hope is that once the SS agent next to Trump has laughed at the memes enough to yell "GET AWAY FROM MY PRESIDENT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE" and then proceeds to John Wick the entire attack squad before dying and whispering to Trump "M-make America Great Again sir."

His final breath will be a faint reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>EU security guards have killed friends of Putin before
Is that a bad thing? Most of his friends are jews or chechens anyway.

Jesus Christ these guys could blow up the whole complex if they wanted to.

>Jewkraine
>muh (((European Union)))