Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Wowzers...

>>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
nobody says that
people say don't race mix because your kids won't look like YOU(You)

>wanting a hot daughter
are you fucking retarded?

looking like shit is ugly

mud mixing with mud creates clay. Clay can be molded into something beautiful. sometimes you get lucky

Sage hide report

They keep reposting hourly 5th thread I've seen today

Animals can be beautiful either, but who would fuck, for example, a goat.... oh

>dark knees
>light elbows

2/10, would not bang

>what is shadow
what the fuck

It's funny how shitskins become more attractive the more they resemble whites. Why not just go for the white chicks?

sage
nothing beats pure white

yeah but for the most part they're actually ugly as fuck, like 1/10 are actually attractive. you're more likely to have a normal looking non-ugly kid if you don't mix.

whats with the sudden outburst of nigger slide threads?
sage

> Not desiring an attractive daughter who will marry an extremely powerful man or into a very powerful family to increase your power and connections
No wonder the Jews can beat the goyim so consistently when you think like that. Think like a Jew/monarch.

This!

These women are only attractive because of the white features that are coming through

But they still have nigger features which brings them down, the most attractive mixed or nigger woman will never be as good as the most attractive white woman

I discriminste, but my dick dosen't

LOOK MOM! I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN

Idk, I'd rather my wife not get a divorce and take half my shit. If the half black in them decreases that chance by 50% I'll take it.

Now just imagine how much better she would look with light skin and straight hair

Wowzerooney!

leaf

The bitch has 4 nipples WTF? 2 for the white 2 for the black?

It's obviously nipple piercings
> Being this oblivious

She's a mix of oil and coal

still ugly

She has barbell piercings, you dip.

>wowzer
Hella ebony

>>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

Literally no one says that

In fact afaik it's a stereotype that mixed people tend to be more attractive on average (at least certain mixes)

Does she even know who her father is?

Would fuck

It's not about looking ugly you fucking fag

>get on a bus
>see this
what to do??

So girls get hotter the whiter they are?

I never get it. Is someone always trolling/memeing this or do people really find her attractive? She still has a black person face which turns me off. 99.9% of sheboons I've met in multiple countries dont look a thing like her even if crossed. There's no way to go but fucking ugly with black genes.

> Flag
Not surprised
Brazilians would fuck anything

>think like a jew monarch
>have a child so you can use it as a tool for advancement
i guess you're honest at least

>They keep reposting hourly 5th thread I've seen today
get a job
reading Sup Forums all day isn't productive for anyone

Name?

Spreed your seed

Might aswell just fuck your sister then.

>Implying she wouldn't be prettier if she was white

walk off the bus

ly

Stop at the clink and get canned for HIV

Haha

ooooooooh burn

I have a cushy do nothing job, 38k /yr

What would you do if she grabbed your dick, said something dirty close to your ear and kissed your neck?

>you will never have a chocolate cutie to racemix with

Why live lads? White skin color is so unattractive, are whorehouses my only option?

Kill yourself nigger.

Get an erection and ashamed of youself

Probably push her away and tell her to go the fuck away/stop since I didn't make an advance in the first place.
If I like a chick I'm going to be the one grabbing her and doing the dominating

M O R E
O R
R O
E R O M

WOW, SUCH AN ALPHA MALE

So true

forgot pic

this proportions are so fucking hot i hope this has been photoshoped a bit if not this girl is the ultimative semen farm

I like to see you make me!!! I'll fuck who ever I want starting with your mom!

It isn't even about that, it's mostly about not racemixing, I'd be much more viscerally disgusted/turned off by a black woman doing that than a white woman

Is that what they do in Netherlands?

Well, since you're asking politely...

This

Don't do it, man. Your kids will look like a lighter skinned and slightly less nappy haired version of that nigger from the Captain Phillips movie.

De Niro's kids are often posted as an example of mixed kids the way it usually turns out, but that's not even accurate. American blacks aren't full on nigger (neither are carribean blacks), so his kids are actually a BETTER case scenario for what might happen - get with a real niggress and your kids will look even less than you than you could imagine.

Don't do it, man.

What does this bus smell like?

Whip my dick out and stand obnoxiously close. Start screaming about sexism/racism if one of them looks at my dick.

Blonde hair is cultural appropriation

Betting tuna and fried chicken.

Attractive, less likely to exhibit heritable disease, more fit to a variety of situations and environments. F1 generation is looking good.

Nope. Full lips, wide hips, big ass, and big tits are all more prevalent in black girls and they're attractive features.

Stay mad

I mean, honestly, what do you expect? DeNiro looks like an inside of a 50 year olds asshole, his wife is not pretty either so it's obvious the kids will not look good as well. And getting with a woman, any woman is already mixing up your genes. Many light-hearted jokes were cracked at my uncle, because all his kids look like his wife and not like him. So what's the difference? Is just the skin color that important?

>this negress looks somewhat better than other negresse-
>sees nasty discolored monkey palms and feet
>*retches*

>not wanting a pitch black gf

It's alright I got a chuckle out of that comment.

detonate my suicide vest

your children will be ape, thats a great trade for a few moments of novelty pussy aint it?

Big tits aren't.
Black women actually have smaller hips than white women due to a smaller birth canal, but their waists are proportionally smaller as well, making their hips "pop out" more and look more pronounced.

I consider race-mixing as having a relationship or a mongrel child with a non-white woman. Having sex is different for me and the fact that there aren't many white women around makes it feel like a good excuse.

That women is the child of mixed parents. Or a white women with a hybrid husband.

Also they'll be retarded and will chimp out on the first occasion they have.

Niggers and gooks being ugly in general is just the icing on the cake, but certainly there are exceptions.

slap my ass

>nigger lips
check
>wide hips
eh sure
>big ass
kinda tied to the hips, but I've also noticed black women don't have the same shaped asses as white women and thus less attractive
>big tits
nah

All in all, mostly what you've listed can be chalked up to blacks being more likely to be obese and they also have nigger lips.

This triggers you Op?

thats one fine goat.

Bleach the skin, straighten and dye the hair, put in some colour contacts and she's be attractive.

>tfw half English half Mexican
>look Jewish/Iranian

Sleeper unit in position

Your described situation is very unusual. A girl will often look like her mother when young, a boy like his father, or like a previous relative (family traits).

A nigger and a human will inevitably make the kids little niglets. Period. They will look so different that unless you were told that they were related, the kids would look like someone else's entirely. Having a kid with a niggress is really like flushing your genes down the toilet, even in a best case scenario only maybe one out of every five kids will be remotely attractive, most will just look like someone hit "random" in a character creator, and not in a good way.

Let's put it like this: Have a kid with someone who's genetically similar, they will take traits from either of you. Have it with a nigger/niggress, and your genes will be recessive a lot of the time, meaning the nigger will win. "Recessive" doesn't mean that nigger genes are superior, it just means they're more common to humans. White genes are something you had to select for a very, very long time, in order to get (in addition to neanderthal genes, which blacks completely lack). Those aspects just aren't compatible, so the hybrid will take on the cruder form - that of a nigger.

Chris Pine.

4 nips protruding throufh ingront of the camera. discusting!

Colonize all of them

ly

How do I get black, weeb gf in 99.9% white country?

Every time I check pol lately I see one of these ugly ass bait threads. Most of the time they get saged and buried quick. Not much going on today I guess?

>brown hair
>white

Mixed genes are the best, hottest girl i ever dated was half jewish / half dominican ... best ass and tits I've ever seen

draw my scimitar and snackbar them all in the name of the Prophet (pbuh)

Get off.