Trudeau is relocating 150 refugees to my small town. We only have 900 people here how is this allowed???

Trudeau is relocating 150 refugees to my small town. We only have 900 people here how is this allowed???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You deserve this.

Part and parcel

testing

get fucked. you leafs leap and shilled for him now enjoy the enrichment.

It'll be easier for you to all group up and drive them out!

What, are you some kind of anti-rape islamophobe?

Protest with your town endlessly. Give the refugee no peace hang up you are not welcome signs. Pretend everyone is christian. Do not allow them to form an enclave.

Just get a gun and shoot them all lmao

This is the future you choose.

>what are y-

shut the fuck and leave Sup Forums faggot.

If you're worried about it do something about it.

>so much wide empty land not settled on
>nah lets shove all the refugees into towns and cities
I say we give them some basic supplies, kick em out to the northern area and tell them the original refugees to this country managed to settle the land and they can try and do the same.

which small town, so I can never go there ?

Don't act like you can afford a ticket out

Cocktail molotov when?

Multicultural dude

This guy gets it.

What town?

Burn that shit down. Seriously; find out where these fuckers will be staying. Asylum housing is burned so much in Germany and Sweden their media quit reporting it because it was encouraging more people to burn shit down instead of people going "evil nazis."

>Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.

Did you vote for Trudeau?

I'm so sorry user

>900 vs 150
The odds are in your favour.

10% enriched. Imagine how high that number will be a generation from now

Well I feel really sorry for you but since 99% of all leafs shit about Germany I can only say

HAHAHAHAH
enjoy your RAPEFEST, you fucking Queensucking piece of shit

>MY small town
It doesn't belong to you bigot! You're worse than a Blumpf Supremacist.

Time to move before your property value plummets

Really? Is that actually true?

This, fuck you mapleniggers

I hope you have a gun

actually the vast majority of this happens due to immigrants burning down their own shit or activating the fire alarm on purpose

it is rather the opposite: media is not allowed to talk about crimes by immigrants

goog thing thoug: the police knows this first hand, more and more police officers here are getting redpilled

What is he supposed to do?
Bring them to his house?
Say goodbye to the town you know

they breed fast, say goodbye to your town. i give it thirty years

Murder them in the name of kek. Deus Vult

I think it is true actually. They are desperately maintaining the narrative that whites are too weak and cowardly to fight back against the big bad brown people.

You deserve it for being such cowards. I hope your mother/sister/daughters get raped by aids infested niggers.

Don't worry, I've been told diversity = strength over 9000 times so that means something.

0% because the race war is almost here senpai

You what to do OP.

>Asylum housing is burned so much in Germany and Sweden

really? I've heard a a few incidences but I didn't think Swedes especially would have the T to do it.

see how high of a score you can get

i dont know but i want a northern wall more than a southern one at this point

Organise a mob and chase them out of town

Recruit the people in your town to protest. Don't be such a fucking pussy.

Post what town and when this was ordered by Trudeau or I'm calling bullshit, OP.

At least the Mexicans are actually willing to work hard for the most part, Canadians come here expecting to be taken care of.

New high score?

How can this not be considered displacement at this point? I'm 100% convinced there's a conspiracy to destroy the white race.

Stand strong leafs, dont end up like Sweden

I found OP's hometown

youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM

Plan an attack. Buy a drone, fill two glass bottles with ammonia and chlorine, and make the drone spill them in the ventilation of the building at night.
Or simply fill the bottles with gasoline and let it burn.
Obviously dispose of te control afterwards.

yes it belongs to him; hes part of it he helped create it, he IS a part of what constitutes that town.

but refuges certainly have NO rights to that town. at all. they didnt contrubite, they dont integrate, they only parasite , they are aliens.

>implying they pretty much are already, if not worse because anti-hate speech laws
It's not too late for the people there, but as for their country, it's beyond saving

There are daily grenade attacks, and daily car burnings. No mentio of those in mainstream media except for statistics "this month only 10 cars were burned in Malmo, down from 15 last month".

I agree.

It is not unusual to settle some immigrants to small towns but 150 for a town of 900 is way too high.

You should get gather up concerned residents and take pictures of them. Learn their habits, who they socialize with, etc.

You can still get away with that right?

They're all neurosurgeons and physicists who love the western world so don't worry user.

Stay strong my friend. If things get dangerous, just be rational and take your family and move elsewhere. I don't think you can't change anything...

Canada is a lovely country, and it's so sad what it's happening over there...
I've met many beta white males from canada in japan and they're so proud of Trudeau. Always telling to the ignorant japs what a young and cool president they have.

This, mostly women and queers too. There's nothing to worry about.

>leaf
>shills for months
>get these refugees out REEEEEEEEE
Enjoy your cultural enrichment, faggot. Get fucked.

FACTS:

•Mexicans may be flawed but they are coming from a primarily Christian culture.

•I dated a cute skinny mexican girl who was cool enough to do scat stuff with me. She ended up kinda crazy like all roasties do so that was that.

•Still no hijab wearing mudslime would be free enough to do that sexually.

This, post your sources, Leaf.
>1 post by this ID

stop voting for this literal cuckold.

How close are you to the US border? Why not pick up an AR?

This. Our country is fucked because of people this jap described. Canada is far from white. All we want is for Islam to gtfo.

Force them to adapt or leave. If even one of them chimps out or commits a crime, punish the lot. Hold the group accountable for the actions of individuals and they will start to self regulate in no time. If you let it go unchecked, you're fucked within no time

I got trips!!!

Don't elect faggots

Pot meet kettle

Feel my pain brother, but wait it will only get worse

>Still no hijab wearing mudslime would be free enough to do that sexually.

Hijab means nothing. They are whores like the rest. Speaking from experience, I planted my flag in a few.

Got any more of those pics?

Fight back, faggot.
Make living there for refugees a total hell.
Start a KKK group
Throw pig blood on them
Rape their daughters
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

1. Riot
2. Spread your anus for incoming enrichment
3. White flag and run away (as usual)

You fucking deserve it for electing that trash.

day of the rake when

You need to ask why the wealthy burbs and gated communities are not getting them.

>implying they wouldn't just regress.

You also have cringe AIDS you goofy fucktard.

Your men will have to organise to put them in place whenever they step out of line.
Only then you are respected and they'll behave.
Fail to do it and they'll eventually rape the women in your family.

Because they don't fucking care about you. He'll ride there in his armed caravan, take some phots with the shit skins with his body guards watching and then fuck off again, never to return. Your individual existence and that of your town is not important enough in the face of the grand experiment of tolerance he is currently enacting. You don't matter, now shut the fuck up and let muhhammad rape your sister.

1. Demand from the authorities to get criminal and idelogical records of the refugees. You have small and peacfull town and you JUST want to make sure that the people that are coming in are OK, You are NOT racist.

Since they don't really have criminal records in islambad and it's probably ilegal in Canada to check ideology they will probably refuse and call you racist.

2. Redpill the town and raise money to get super sick jewish lawyars.

3. Sue the state on the basis that you have the right to know who is coming to your town and if they have any views that might hurt the community. Point to places where migrants who went in unchecked did crime.

4. Maybe the sick lawyers will have more ideas for the basis.

GL

Nah, I don't think this will work. They wont have that kind of money and the government is determined.
They have to show that they resist by demonstrating or blocking the building of new homes for the refugees.
If nothing works give the refugees a proper kick in the ass (not seriously harming them) to teach them that they have misbehaved.
That's how it's done in the Middle East and you'll have no choice than to act like these people once you live among them.

This. Make them as unwelcome as possible.

There will never be a race war

MAN UP YOU PATHETIC LEAF AND CHASE THEM OUT! BURN DOWN THEIR HOUSES! GIVE THEM NOWHERE TO LIVE! THROW ROCKS AT THEM IN THE NIGHT! FIGHT BACK YOU PATHETIC LITTLE MAN

You better lock up your women and children because I can guarantee that it will only be men that will be coming.

I bet the aids rate in Canada will continue to rise

Organise a few people and lynch them one at a time.

>1 post by this ID
It's fake guys.

your countrymen should have known better than to vote that faggot in

:,D

The Chinese own everything else, and probably will have none of stinky Somalians in Vancouver or Toronto.

Sorry white Leaf, enjoy your cultural enrichment.

have everyone walk their dogs, then have them shit wherever they are going to be. Or start a pig farm!!!

You stupid leafs decided to vote the uber cuck PM in, so learn to live it, or take your country back. While I do feel sorry for those leafs that are woke, and want their country back, your failing example as a nation will show everyone in the hemisphere why you should not be letting in sand niggers.

You guys don't have 150 ditches?

But, dude weed!

You guys deserve it.
U act so entitled to disrespect other nations while yours become a meme that you just deserve it.
Enjoy becoming a minority.

y-yea....nothing to see here. Just go back to your daily lives while we build a mosque.

Enjoy the 420% spike in crime rate

Do something about it you cuck piece of shit