Why do gooks eat dogs Sup Forums? And why is their language so awful?

Why do gooks eat dogs Sup Forums? And why is their language so awful?

CHING WONG SONG GAWAWAAAAANG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
sunnyskyz.com/blog/1554/This-Pot-Bellied-Pig-Played-Dead-To-Save-Her-Dying-Owner
youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why they eat pupper

Same reason why white people eat pigs.

To piss off jews?

Now replace "Jews" with "You" and it's working perfectly.

:(

Do you have yerro fever senpai? Do you want chinky girl for fucky fucky? She no rike NEET

No, I'm just pointing out that people who cry about this are fucking hypocrites.

NUKE EM

>Man's best friend
Asians are subhuman.

This is not for eating, gook

Because they are tasty. Cats are too btw

Why do whitebois eat rabbit? Leave bugs bunny alone.

You're right, that's not the race they use for cooking.

>American calling other languages awful
Stop raping English.

Stop raping German

What a stupid thing to say. Have some respect for the work that our ancestors did for 10000 years. The dog is the most loyal of creatures. A monument to Humans in specie form.

PUR LAO MOG PIE

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

Gas all insectoid gooks

>Dutch is raped German
German, Dutch and English all come from an older Germanic language.

wat

Pigs are both more intelligent and make better pets than dogs.

Checkmate, dumbfuck.

The slant-eyed woman with her sideways pussy is the bane of civilization

Why would race matter you soulless insect. It's still man's best friend and you gooks don't even have the decency to kill them first before throwing them into the boiling pots. Unbelivable.

Gook pls don't eat us

>mexico
>thinking they have the moral high ground to shit on other races

Weeaboos will defend this

They have 0 empathy, even toward their fellow man. Why would they have any for dogs?

Man this fucks me up

At least we don't eat dogs or cats, bucko. :^). Have a (you) for your troubles.

Dogs are our oldest ally, quite literally, they kept our ancestors safe from predators at night by barking when there was danger, they helped us hunt, dogs are important to human evolution, it just goes to show asians really don't have something we have in the brain, quite honestly, same with them walking by a ran over child and not caring or even looking

This

They revel in their stupidity, they think they are being a harder character than the European,when in fact, they are displaying their ignorance in understanding empathy with higher consciencess .
Stupid gook bastards

The Chinks will pay for what they did to Fido!!

Rabbits breed quickly and need very little spce and can become quite plump. Everyone off the grid will raise them, unless they're dirty vegans but they won't survive the year anyways

How would a pig help a caveman motherfucker?

because chinks are trash

Asians live like fucking insects user, it's disgusting we let these non-humans butcher our 4 legged friends and call it "local delicacy".

White boy from Mississippi here. Living in Cambodia, have eaten the village dog a few times. Taste like goat... what of it?

This argument isn't that valid, considering that in the majority of the places where they eat dog they only eat specific breeds that have been bred as food for a very long time

They don't really eat "pet" dogs

Can a pig detect cancer in humans? Can a pig help you hunt? Can a pig hunt? Can a pig find cocaine? Can a pig track down humans? Can a pig catch a criminal running away?

Checckmate, dumbfuck.

Mandarin Chinese is an objectively awful language and I can attest to that as someone who studied it for two years and did a summer semester there. So shrill, so grating, so ambiguous, and the orthography is dangerously retarded

Im eating dogs too and im European. Some dogs when they are coocked by asians taste very good.Its far better than chicken. I ate dogs 5 times but its hard to buy dog meat in these times.

Yeah, they obviously breed them for eating, look at the fucking pictures, your point?

Have you ever seen a stray dog? most of the time he looks at you with that "save me" look on his face, not like a wild fucking animal you would hunt and eat

real b8 is good b8.

>mfw Sup Forums will defend eating dogs if the dogs are pitbulls
Inb4 the "pol is not 1 person" tautology

Don't forget can a pig stay with their master till the very end even guarding their corpse till they die themselves? Muslims, gooks and hippie liberal vegan faggots all need to be shot.

Not all dogs are this intelligent. Many of the village dogs can only bark at strangers and then piss themselves at the sight of their own shadow.

exactly, dogs have and will keep evolving alongside us, they can literally find missing children, all types of shit if they're trained properly, its quite amazing

I revel in your stupidity.

Nice backpedalling shithead.

>Can a pig help you hunt? Can a pig hunt?
Didn't know they have internet access in the wilderness where you have to hunt your food to survive. Go back to your cave.

Those doggos trust people up to the very end when that trust is betrayed. Puppies still try to play with their killers moments before being tortured to death. Anyone who defends this is either a LARPing edgelord 12 year old or a genuinely shitty person.

You'd actually want to eat a nigger? A disgusting, hideous, greasy, stinking shitskin nigger? Cause that's what Pit bulls are in the dog world.

He's right, you know?

Why try to make a distinction between what animals are okay to eat and what aren't? It's all fucked up, or none of it is.

Although I do agree the chinks and gooks could work on some more humane ways to kill them.

UMA

So you're defending pitbulls from being eaten? So you like pitbulls? Thanks for proving my point, virgintrain

You mean the same way other domesticated animals do?

Assuming the killing itself is humane, then it's no worse than mass scale farming and slaughter in the west

The issue is that the killing isn't humane. Most of the global outrage over these dog festivals in china isn't because they're eating dog, it's because they're beating/skinning/boiling them alive. Treating any other food animal like that would get about as much uproar from the west.

Look a Cambodian nigger.

sunnyskyz.com/blog/1554/This-Pot-Bellied-Pig-Played-Dead-To-Save-Her-Dying-Owner

Can a dog do this? Oh, wait, it can;'t. All it can do is fucking bark.

Get fucked kwanzanistan.

Because farm livestock have been designated for eating for thousands of years, doggos have been our companions for thousands of years instead because they could be utilized for so many damn jobs. A fucking pig can't do half the jobs dogs do today.

As do all other animals farmed for food? What's your point?

uma delicia

Well they evolved to be protected by us, ofc they trust humans

What is with 3rd world shitholes and sharing a single person/animal amongst their village?

>implying dogs have become a food in asia only recently

Look a deportee!

Why aren't you back across the border mixing cement for you overlords Pablo?

This is not bait. You can buy dog meat in my country in few places.There are also selling their meat in local markets before Christmas. You can even take your own dog and they will kill him for less than 2Euro. You can even order their meat in some restaurants here. Its not banned. In era of comunism eating dogs wasnt thing but now for some reasons it is.

>Why do gooks eat dogs
is tasty

>BASED
>HONORARY
>WHITES

There is literally nothing wrong with eating dogs if they are killed in a humane manner. An animal is an animal. Just because it looks cute does not mean we cant eat it, that is woman-tier logic.

I swear white people are way oversensitive sometimes and that will be our undoing..

I'm here on vacation nigger.
Don't you know about the "cambodian nigger" inccident?

Can you clarify?

This

People who get upset just because they're dogs are retarded, you should be upset because of shit like Doing that to any mammal is barbaric

>village dog
>town rapist

Fuck leftists and their bestiality.

No, what was it? Do you have a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCG0Co4Gjc

chinese here: dog eating has been around for a few thousand years. america has only been around for 200+. stay buttmad faggots, dog eating isn't going anywhere.

"Village Dog" as in any dog that lives in the village you fucking mutton head.

Based Slovaks one of the few countries in Europe where i can secretly see dog fights for few euro and bet for the winner. This sport is already forgotten here.

are gooks mammals too?

Last time I checked eating dogs wasn't a new thing either. You're just not used to it, so you let your feelings form an opinion for you.

Ha ha ha! That white dude!
Have one free Cambodian Nigger to add to your collection sir.

>Taste like goat... what of it?

So what does goat taste like? I've only eaten cow, chicken, lamb, rabbit, deer, and gator tails.

>People still think Japan was wrong when they tried to remove chink

Pigs?
>filthy
>live in mud
>ugly creatures
>taste good

Dogs?
>good companions
>contribute
>can be trained

Now kys.

I have tasted dog meat, actualy. Wasn't that bad 2bh, untill i was told what it is.

You have assholes that behave like fucking cholos there too?

>Pigs?
>>filthy
Spot the retard.

Meat is meat
Just fuck off and mind your own shit

they eat fucking dogs, because they have nothing to eat in the major cities. the shortages of cattle and livestock is apparent in gook cities, especially considering how little shit money they make, so they are forced to take short cuts and eat dog meat.

>Weeaboos
At least learn what weeaboo implies you dumb mouthbreathing redditor nigger.
weeaboo = westerner who values japan over his own country
Japan's always shunned dog eaters

I wouldn't even say they value Japan. They have what we call "weeaboo" in Japan too, and they call them "otaku". They're equally as shunned.

Basically they value anime over reality.

Pigs (as well as most other farm animals) have been bred for thousands of years specifically to provide an ample food source to humans. Dogs have been bred for companionship and hunting. Dogs are neither meaty nor nutritious and there's no reason to believe they taste like anything other than complete shit.

You know that in the places they eat dog, they eat breeds that have also been bred as food animals for thousands of years?

That was never implied.