Name ONE thing Sup Forums has been right about

And don't start up with the Jew Red Pill nonsense: that's the greatest load of horseshit of all.

Face it: Sup Forums is a waste of space. Every 60 seconds you spend wittering on here is a minute of your life wasted.

Jews.

Wtf I'm with her now

Ban wikileaks, invade Syria and shut down the internet!

Pizzagate
Seth Rich
Eyes Wide Open
Turkey and Russia starting WWIII
That lying coalburner being raped
No go zones
Every happening thread

Jews

The stupidest one was the Seth Rich conspiracy. What a nothing burger that was.

clinton losing

/po/ is right about pretty much everything.

OP is a fag sage sage abort thread

Sup Forums is always right

how about that guy who cracked someone over the head with a bike lock? Sup Forums successfully identified him, and he was arrested on charges of assault

Exactly: shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit and more shit.

Trump

And how's that working out?

Bretty good

This

sage

BRAAAAAAAAP

Amazing since I'm not a nigger or an illegal or a faggot

Sandy hook

>Syria
>Jews
>Women aka "vaginal Jews"

everything.

OP is a faggot... see? Sup Forums is right again

>Sup Forums
>right about something
with Sup Forums dead i came to check this board and it's worse than i imagined

Podesta the molesta detected

OP might be working for '''them''', stand by until confirmation

We NEED open borders NOW. It's not up for debate.

>And don't start up with the Jew Red Pill nonsense: that's the greatest load of horseshit of all.

>Don't say the thing that's true because I personally refuse to believe it

Everything

>Name ONE thing Sup Forums has been right about
Trump will win

>moving the goal post this hard

Just what I thought: once you take away the puerile, pedestrian, and frankly archaic, Jew bashing, you're just a bunch of petulant children with nothing else to say.

About as well as your shifted goalposts, or this entire thread.

OP is a faggot

So you asked for one example and I gave one example. You lose. Try again next time.

How can the first 2 replies originate from posts with lower numbers?

Feels good, dolt.

Testify!

Babby's First Thesaurus

>Turkey and Russia starting WWIII

How is Russia starting WIII?

Jew S A - Hey Russia i wanna destroy you
RU - You can go fuck yourself
Jew S A - Hey everybody did you see that!? Russia wana start WWIII

Fucking burger education.

Because distributed servers can only have eventual consistency.

Media hillary collusion
Dems cheating bernie out of the nomination
media bias
kalergy plan
arab "spring"
"refugees"
.. do you want me to go on? this was just the last decade and had anyone listend thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people would still be alive, all this blood is on naive idiots,fugee welcome screamer and "progressives" now try and wrestle with this fact and dont get suicidal.

Sup Forums was wrong to get behind Trump. Even a child as simple as you can see that.

Why?
Its working out good for me

fucking newfag

>Ask a child what he/she thinks about Trump
I wonder where you went wrong.

kek take your adjectives and get the fuck out faggot

Obungo was a bad president, and Trump is not.
Even a faggot as retarded as you can see that.

>Sup Forums was wrong to get behind Trump
And? That doesn't refute his point that Sup Forums was right. Feelings aren't arguments faggot.

In two years the jews thing will also be a joke and people will act as it is always have been a joke

The Jews. That's it. You can't even admit the Jew "conspiracy" isn't true because of all the evidence pointed at it. Jews want every race reduced to what Africans were in 1800s so they can rule the world. Period. Now get the fuck off my board.

maybe he'll have some ideas about the economy too

Trump winning in a landslide despite massive voter fraud in favor of Hillary.

Actually, the incessant Jew baiting and idiotic race mix threads is the worst thing about Sup Forums and why it's worthless as a political movement. Like that CNN stuff yesterday. All that was reported anywhere was the guy was linked to antisemitic racist right wing material and any sympathy with him was lost.

While it continues Sup Forums is just seen as the dregs of society. It has no momentum for change.

FPBP

And then how did Sup Forums's guys in France and Holland go? You can bet Merkel will be returned too.

There's nothing wrong with Trump, you queer.

>And don't start up with the Jew Red Pill nonsense: that's the greatest load of horseshit of all.
kus kike

kys

>While it continues Sup Forums is just seen as the dregs of society. It has no momentum for change.

Nobody ever said this place was for change. That's what 8/pol/ is for. This place is just for us to shit on Jews and niggers. Anyone posting in the CNN threads found out about Sup Forums via T_D or some other gay fag media site. This place has truly gone to shit. This place used to be able to doxx people and remain in the shadows. Now look how retarded the posters are and how transparent we've become. I come here our of habit and because it's summer.

>There's nothing wrong with a FAT FUCKING KIKE leader LYING through his fucking teeth.

Nigger IQ, Trump, Egyptians being white, just to name a few.

Don't reply to obvious bait guys cmon you're better than this.

right pic related

watch this

/thread

>one pseudo-kike is ruling over you right now
>kekistan fags be fucked!
>meanwhile, stormfags have vanished

>No Arguments
wow you are such a bitch. Why don't you bring an argument op except spurting out non arguments like a gargling autistic faggot.

pls let me drink milk from those titties

You being a faggot.

So Sup Forums's big idea is to recycle the 1901 Dearborn Independent on Jews, and Jim Crow era racial segregation?

What a bunch of whiny little cocks you are.

Instead of being jealous the black dudes got picked first in every sporting team, got swarmed by girls and had this cool thing going that you couldn't emulate; and the Jews have a cultural heritage that fosters healthy business relations and academic achievement, why not stop your fucking moaning, get up offa your ass, and make something of yourself?

No wonder no-one pays the slightest attention to you.

You're all pathetic.

You came here talking about race. But you couldn't rebuttal anything. You couldn't even ask why Jews are so hated. Now you're being a queer and talking about cocks. What a fag.

>why not stop your fucking moaning, get up offa your ass, and make something of yourself

I'm in Uni with a scholar ship and my parents who are right wing as fuck probably make more than your cuck parents and their parents.

Truth is you can't even spell scholarship, let alone get one.

Burn

>my parents who are right wing as fuck probably make more than your cuck parents and their parents.

where Labeouf hid his flag

Literally everything.

My dad can also beat your dad in a fight.

its not about us as individuals you selfish fuck. this is what you egomaniac narcissist leftists can never understand because you are so wrapped up in your own self centered world.
we are thinking about the world we leave to our grandchildren.

We've been right that OP is a faggot

>All that was reported anywhere was the guy was linked to antisemitic racist right wing material and any sympathy with him was lost.
CNN is getting gawkered right now. What are you talking about?

Good job, please keep believing this. In'shallah, this will make our conquest much easier. Only then will you be welcomed into the true brotherhood.

>Trump's elections.
Sup Forums is the pulse of the nation
It doesn't merely utter true things. It Makes 'emotions true.

>an ass
its always an ass that makes these stupid ass post but people keep responding without the chicken herb

>her
Haha

Well, Trump won, for instance. And that time they identified the Boston Marathon bombers before authorities did.

Well, Sup Forums doesn't actually have any ideology, "their guy" won so they're generally gonna stay with him no matter what he does.

embarrassingly excessive pro-democrat media bias

You being a faggot

Trump. Called it early.

Trump won. Shillary btfo

Everything all the time every time thanks /pol you the #0 Goy

Xenoestrogens in water
Chemtrails
The Jews
Not taking refugees
Poland being the second USA but no niggers

Seriously dude just read the catalog, most of the things are pretty real