AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1499355236517.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how will DRUMPF ever recover?! XDDD
Its hilarious watching him crash and burn.
AHAHAHAAA

Trump btfo, but our first lady is jewish, so she can do whatever she wants

RUMPF BTFO!
FINIFSHED!!!

RACIST DRUMPF BTFO TOPKEK
STRONG WOMYN BASED AF

ahahaha bad goyim doesn't get a hand

she didnt see the handshake was over

His face kek

Hello Jew

:(
Ladies first?

Can someone post link I can’t view webms

haha dude its literally him missing a handshake for like a second from polands Pm wife

i.4cdn.org/pol/1499355236517.webm

>Trump shakes hands with the PM of Poland
>PM's wife goes to shake hands with Melania
>Trump has now broken the handshake and offers his hand to the PM's wife
>she doesn't notice and proceeds to shake Melania's hand
>HAHAHAA DRUMPFH BTFO, THIS IS FINALLY THE THING THAT'S GOING TO GET HIM IMPEACHED AND HILLARY WILL TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE
So basically, fucking nothing

It's not nothing. It is a clear example of Liberal desperation. Im sure CNN will bring in a body language expert and run a couple hour segment on this. Next stop impeachment!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA

A REAL LADIES MAN!

>that face
kek

I just found out she's a Jewess. Are Poles okay with this?

BLUMPHY DRUMPHY TRIED TO BULD A WALL
BLUMfY DRUMFY NO HAND SHAKE AT ALL
ALL THE NAZI FROGGIES AND ALTRIGHT MEN
COULD NOT KEEP DRUMFY FROM GETTING BTFO AGAIN

>drumpf's face when

SEXY POLISH PM WIFE DUMPS DRUMPF HAND SHAKE LOL HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER! OMG!

Download VLC iFag

shill slide thread
CNN shitting their pants

Lel he must have given a great speech if eyes missing a handshake ending is the only propaganda talking point.

DELET THIS

awesome

OMG she burned him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Drumpf BTFO'd by based Polish woman
He will never recover

She obviously didnt want to get grabbed by the pussy. Goes straight for Melonia. Obviously a dike.

looks like she didn't see him or was already going for the handshake with the other woman

SHE DO THIS AGAIN ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN

what a fucking clown, i'm surprised he didnt punch her

Not gonna lie, former trump voter here. Its been hilarious watching trump crash and burn. But seriously, we cant let this man get the nuclear codes.

I TRIED SO HARD

Okay negroes, here is the thing.
Men in Poland are not to offer their hands for a handshake first to a women. It's impolite. Men can only shake hands with women if women offer their hands first. It regular occurence that men and women DO NOT shake hands

>Trump voter here
>flag

KLUMPF BTFO XD

ke k

I don't even like Trump but she was focused on Melania since Trump's handshakes usually take awhile.

This thread is a nothingburger 12 IP's whew lads.

He has the Biscuit, but he doesn't know the codes or action word.

No one with a Biscuit knows their code until they crack it open and read whichever row they were told is the correct one (only one out of six codes is correct).

Jesus, fucking this, it really is a cultural thing. I was surprised when I first came to the UK for precisely this reason, women expected me to offer to shake hands and thought I was being an arsehole for just nodding at them instead.

>Download VLC

I can confirm German women will often initiate (limp, noodly) handshakes with men.

I think Germans like handshakes more than men, or they are told Americans really care about handshakes and over-do it. I was forever shaking hands with Germans when I worked there.

And she was already on her way to Melania while they were still shaking hands. This is as stupid as Melania's "hand swats" in Trump's first overseas visits.

how petty of user to focus on the faggot misinterpreting a cue instead of his arm of government acting as an airforce of the jihadists and attacking the legitimate government forces of a sovereign nation, occupying foreign soil and so on

#CnnBlackmail

s-sauce

My etiquette books are from the 1960's and this is exactly what they say.
Men only shake the womans hand if the woman offers it to him and never sticks his hand in her face like: 'Here, bitch shake this!'

faget

Also you shake woman's hand first. I see nothing wrong in this video, he just acted too quickly, that's all.

>MFW top and bottom

She looks like a highlighter

Anyone else want to see some lesbian Kornhauser-Duda on Melania action?

1. one is fat

2. has an autistic face

Test

Good point, they don't teach this anymore.

Men and women are supposed to be "equal" but then women really appreciate stuff like holding the door open, so much dissonance in modern culture.

1) she wasn't paying attention

2) our Glorious President handled it well

3) Turned into a funny moment which proves Trump is a good sport

4) Cnn would have doxxed her!

In Army JROTC over here we learned the same thing getting ready for a military ball. I don't know if this etiquette is standard across our military though or if it was because our SAI was ancient.