T3h intrawebz vs. CNN Meme War - WWE edition

The great meme war continues in the battle of CNN.

>feedback goes here
edition.cnn.com/feedback/

/mlpol/ faggots are allowed to post

hashtags:
#CNNBlackmail
#FraudNewsCNN
#FNN
#ICYMI
#POTUSinPoland

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=-9wOBYklahk

CNN SPONSORS:

AC Pro
ACE Hardware
Aleve
Alla Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
AT and T
Bayer
Bher Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
Men’s Warehouse
Lexus
Marriot
McDonalds
Mini Copper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Bends
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Aroids
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpetic
US Postal Service
Vista Print
Vita Coco
Whole foods

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HansassholeSolo/status/882987021098078208
wikihow.com/Contact-CNN
seleniumhq.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9gVWG5IQ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel#Current_personalities
pastebin.com/5nQ5SKww
youtube.com/watch?v=adHXD_7-RBU
youtube.com/watch?v=YFf4qrWzUiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DtiWHdSZTys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and there we go

literally no one cares and the actual media doesnt give a shit about your kids' meme war. the only ones who seem to care are the middle american cringekids spamming this sperg shit

Trying to false flag CNN:

twitter.com/HansassholeSolo/status/882987021098078208

(((CNN))) operative spotte

NEW THREAD

okay lads we are currently spamming the ever loving fuck out of CNN's feedback page:

Don't forget, use this email:

[email protected]

as well as the one in pic related as the email field. It will confuse the hell out of them!

you forgot pic related

Forgot the pic, here

See and also check:

good.
remember the non-aggression principle anons.

wikihow.com/Contact-CNN
You can call 4048271500 to leave a message for CNN.

I told them that they have no idea how dank the memes will get, that they have already lost the Great Meme War of 2017, and that I'll enjoy watching them burn.

ITS GETTING REAL

Yes, anyone asking for memes of murdering CNN employees is simply falseflagging. We are not terrorists.

fucking checked

There's been 2 minor GETs in this thread. We are gonna cause some mayhem today, aren't we guys?

right

no threadsplitting. parallel threads are fine though.

oops forgot to switch off the meme flag

That thread is just highlighting how we are already being fired at so soon again. This time for the dumb fucking flag. Did they really take kekistan so seriously?

This is one glorious ride that I'm glad to be a part of.

To war we go.

k. yea, probably. that's their m.o.
>resuming shitposting
seleniumhq.org/

We need to steer this war to destroy all major corporate owned news agencies. All news is FakeNews.

Fuckin amazing. Amazing job anons

Mobilefag here. Using CNN community's own email will ensure maximum lol.

we're gonna need substantially more cnn images/gifs/webms lads

Fantastic.

>Get to shitposting
>Get the meme machine going
>Rally the boards
>Spam their feedback with their employees emails
Lets go lads

WE NEED MORE EMPLOYEE EMAILS TO SPAM FEEDBACK WITH, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFIRMED ONES PLEASE POST.

Also:

[email protected]

This is George Soros' charity group email. Use this one too if you'd like!

In all seriousness. We need to talk with our parents and grandparents about boycotting CNN. Most of them have no idea whats going on. It is our duty to inform them. I'm gonna see my grandparents this weekend and let them know. (my parents don't own a tv)

getting them into full damage control mode is easy enough, over 100 of their reporters are in full blackout on social pages.

Need to use the emails of their own reporters to fuck their shit up

Previous thread has been archived. Welcome, previous thread refugees.

the enemy is operating on many fronts. this battle is against CNN. stay focused user. besides, didn't soros get replaced by a clone?

CNN feedback form: no verification email required, just make shit up and gum up their works.

There's also, apparently, no functioning character limit, although I haven't verified this yet.

the only real news

That'd be perfect IF WE HAD ANY

We have Wolf Blitzer but nobody truly associated with Andrew or this scandal. Like I said, PLEASE POST EM IF YOU GOT EM. I swear I saw a bunch the other day.

I am Kyle Denton, your move CNN

see

Golden gif from yesterday. Bless.

I'm JC Denton, your move Kyle.

FOR /MLPOL/! For our poeple! The sun is rising!
The Horn of Helm Hammerhorse will sound in the deep, one last time!
LET THIS BE THE HOUR THAT WE DRAW SWORDS TOGETHER! NOW FOR WRATH, FOR RUIN, AND THE RED DAWN!!!!!!
FORTH HORSEFUCKERS!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=o9gVWG5IQ7w

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

Someone should claim they have info on how to get dirt on Trump and say that they were raped by Trump and his illegitimate son is like 10 right now. Claim that you are willing to do DNA tests. Let them bait.

Hello CNN

shit, i forgot to put this in the OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CNN_personnel#Current_personalities

i bet most of them are lonely and would love to get some feedback on the quality of their journalism

We have to be the enemy in order to think like the enemy.

WAIT NO

Spamming them with the lyrics to Buzzcocks' timeless classic, Smash Ya Pastie, can post lyrics if anyone wants

Do it

do eeeet

go

Is that Andrew's email? Or some fake stuff? Either way:

Andrew Cuckzinski confirmed A FISH

here you go
pastebin.com/5nQ5SKww

Copypasta of the law that CNN broke when blackmailing HanAssholeSolo [Note (3)]

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT
ARTICLE 1 - THEFT
§ 16-8-16 - Theft by extortion
O.C.G.A. 16-8-16 (2010)
16-8-16. Theft by extortion

(a) A person commits the offense of theft by extortion when he unlawfully obtains property of or from another person by threatening to:

(1) Inflict bodily injury on anyone or commit any other criminal offense;

(2) Accuse anyone of a criminal offense;

(3) Disseminate any information tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt, or ridicule or to impair his credit or business repute;

(4) Take or withhold action as a public official or cause an official to take or withhold action;

(5) Bring about or continue a strike, boycott, or other collective unofficial action if the property is not demanded or received for the benefit of the group in whose interest the actor purports to act; or

(6) Testify or provide information or withhold testimony or information with respect to another's legal claim or defense.

(b) In a prosecution under this Code section, the crime shall be considered as having been committed in the county in which the threat was made or received or in the county in which the property was unlawfully obtained.

(c) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution based on paragraph (2), (3), (4), or (6) of subsection (a) of this Code section that the property obtained by threat of accusation, exposure, legal action, or other invocation of official action was honestly claimed as restitution or indemnification for harm done in the circumstance to which such accusation, exposure, legal action, or other official action relates or as compensation for property or lawful services.

(d) A person convicted of the offense of theft by extortion shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years.

I wonder if they received emails from THEIR BOI, SKINNY PENIS

Yes! Enjoy my fresh memes

Checked. Golden.

>9900

Checked

let's be real, is this actually gonna do something?

No idea if that's his real email. Also I intentionally misspelled the name. Should have used Cuckzinski though, that's way funnier.

youtube.com/watch?v=adHXD_7-RBU

youtube.com/watch?v=YFf4qrWzUiQ

>[email protected]

Who knows. Their inbox will be full of shit and someone has to go through all of it, so someone will most definitely suffer because of this.

>implying making me laugh isn't sufficient reason
Hi Buzzfeed.

kys

Hello anons, I'm a robot over from r9k
DO NOT make any threads about this on r9k, it is full of normies and the operation will soon find its way to Facebook if you do
I and a couple of robots have gathered the little over 20 robots left from r9k onto a discord and we ARE helping with this operation full time

DO NOT POST ABOUT THIS ON R9K
Remember, fembots do not exist

The point is of flooding their inbox so they can't distingiush between real feedback and a pile of shit.

If we spam using CNN's own employee emails and section emails, it's gonna get them talking.

Andrew's CNN email is a MUST. If we can get a tweet from hi saying he's being accused of sending offensive shit to the company it will be mass lol.

kek

>le epic maymay war
gas yourself

lnik to discord or fuck off you ass

Should we get a discord going? Would be hype. And a good way to keep some real shit out of threads. CNN is in here.

oh look, even over MSM news channels are bashing CNN:
youtube.com/watch?v=DtiWHdSZTys
this is epic!

They will probably figure out that the things he sent were not actually his words.

To set him up we need elaborate and long emails with details. Plus, I doubt he'd sent emails to the feedback mailbag of CNN when he must know direct emails or personnel

Whats the situation on Sup Forums by the way?
Are they with us?

>link 2
can't look away

this

>be me
>work as a makeup artist straight out of school
>get implants and a sex change (m to f)
>work on donald trump for a tv show one day
>smalltalk
>he fondles my dick
>make eye contact
>he winks
>i wink
>the toaster winks
>get on the floor

>fox news
it's litrally nothing. lmk when msnbc starts talking about blackmail

Oh look, a CNN fag!

>CNN tries to shut down Sup Forums
>They only made everybody on Sup Forums going to Sup Forums which is still alive

PRAISE KEK

got an idea for a fresh meme?
got the original pic related?
post it with a (you) and if i kek, i'll shoop it per your request.
>actually i use the gimp.
>no video editing capacity for now

>>get on the floor
then walk the dinosaur

They messed with the wrong scruffy nerf herder

This is just gold

Unfortunately I can't give you the discord, please understand we've fought for ages to keep it robot only, we've got tight screening procedures and solid hierarchy, we can't risk losing our last bunker after we lost our board- I know it's hard to trust an user just like that, but believe me posting about it on r9k would be self destructive
I heard rumors of discords but I'm not personally in an interboard one yet, nevertheless I think it should be personal invite only to keep reddit and CNN out

Checked.

And how do you propose to send out personal invitations on Sup Forums?

Then why bother with the whole shebang of coming to pol and composing your message in such a long and arduous way?
Would have been just fine with "robot here, we are fighting with you guys" or the like.
The coherent and long sentences just make it more suspicious.

Mobilefag here.
Buzzshit news is covering this.
They don't appear to have taken a side, maybe to avoid getting trolled

How do you Sup Forums meme? I'm new to this

>op here
i'm not baking any more bread. someone else get on it. don't split this thread until 300 posts.

Back to

Link?
Some french buzzfeed cunt already called buzzfeed to arms on facebook.

DISCORD CODE
>ZVBGV
fuck off reddit