The Australia of America

I'm moving to Florida in a couple weeks. Is it true that Floridians are the Master Race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6h9y8_QUQqI
tampa.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im going on holiday there in a few days. Im thinking about moving there but im split between Florida and Wyoming

Yes brother.

Just moved here recently. Women are hot as fuck but the men are not cucks so expect competition get to working out my friend.

Its the south though so still lots of white trash and niggers know better to keep to their own hoods and when in white territory to watch their fucking mouths. Mainly because the men aren't cucks. Also it seems like lots of people like to blow or used to. Doesn't seem like a strange thing to me because if any state is going to be king of cocaine its going to be Florida. Inb4 degenerate, I don't touch that shit. Love the freedom after living in cuck states. It's truely America's Australia.

Of course, ever since i was a newfloridafag i hated the west coast. Being in florida is the true libertarian experience. Fuck California smog and libcucks. Weed is everywhere but in the hands of hyper teen faggots making it the ideal utopia to raise your children. Cops love me cuz im white. haitians are southflorida spics are central north east is rich land trump nasa town. Enjoy the best state in america. (Sorry ny)

Florida gave us Publix

Wyoming is ultra beautiful but quiet living and you will go insane unless you love outdoor activities.

Florida has a little bit of everyone because its one of those magnet states for tourism and escaping the winter.

I like what I'm hearing so far. Florida Man is also my favorite super hero.

Florida is based

I live in Tampa and have a beach house down in Naples.

Yes, crazy shit happens all the time. I strongly recommend you go deep innaswamp and see the parts of Florida that are untouched by tourists.

Florida is best state
>state flags when

Does anyone have any experience with St. Petersburg? I was there for Y2K as a kid and I remember it being a pretty dope town.

>Florida
I go to school here. It's okay. Weather kinda sucks and the people are fucking insane but I can say for North/central Florida people are very friendly and southern. My schools in a smaller city and while you can tell you're in the south it's pretty comfy. Also Publix chicken tender subs and lax gun laws so it's based imo.

>Florida: The Australia of America

That's actually a really good way to put it

I work at a publix deli. I want to die

>Naples
Rich fag. I lived there. Had a house/land off pine ridge.

Thank you for your sacrifice. You will not be forgotten. A moment of silence for our Publix employees....

Yeah it's pretty awesome

I want to be part of the next /k/ meetup when it happens. Will pop off a few rotting fruits my friend.

Joe? That you?

Texas is master race period

Living here is pretty fun, nice people and publix.
Id make sure you know what fire ants and sand spurs are. here is a video to get you started.
youtube.com/watch?v=6h9y8_QUQqI

I'm considering moving back down after I graduate or due to cost living in beaner springs

>Buzzfeed

You have to go shill.

Depends where in Florida. If you live. Tampa/Orlando/Ft Lauderale/Miami, are spic central. Places like west broward are basically South America, not necessarily a bad thing. North Central Florida is pretty much the true master race.

Where in Florida are you moving to?

Yeah.

South Florida is basically South America.

Don't know about Tampa and Orlando.

I'll be near Tampa right on the gulf. The town is 88% white lol.

Fuck the Gators.

Also, no State income tax in Florida.

Can confirm they're fun

It was uploaded by someone else. Buzzfeed got no revenue.

tampa.areaconnect.com/statistics.htm

The majority of the people you will find are between 21 and 35, mostly female and mostly (64% ) white with a healthy population of blacks (26%) and 2% asian.

Its all true

Just, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MIAMI and you're good.

>t. Miami user

>another loser who got that rejection letter
Kek Fuck off to 3000 level community college class

buzzfeed....

>Is it true that Floridians are the Master Race?
white trash is never the master race.
florida is only trash.
trump's parents lived there.
pure trash.

"fuck off we're insane"?

Pretty much.

If you're interested in joining Florida /k/ here'd the link to our discord.

And here's the link I forgot to add
discord gg/MwyZHR

Go to Wyoming, way too many niggers here.

North central Florida was the master race 20-30 years ago. Comfy and white as fuck. Italians were the major immigrant class, so they're a little louder than us anglos but still pretty bro-tier. Around the same time the kikes bought out Disney is when this place started going to complete shit. Niggers running wild absolutely everywhere because we had to build them a bus system to get to work at the parks, anything south of Orlando might as well be Puerto Rico, and now that the Jews have fucked up Miami they're beginning to leave their containment area. Florida is no longer a place for white men.

Born and raised in Florida just north of Orlando.

You're in for a treat. It's hot as fuck for most of the year but good damn the storms are amazing. Lightning capital of north America and number five in the world.

Protip, the beaches are nice but springs are where the real beauty is.

Ask me anything.

Yep... Living in Miami for about 10 years I can tell you how Spanish has spread at an unbelievable rate. These new spic migrants come here, get gibs and dont even bother learning English. Cubans and Colombians are based though.

I'm born and raised in Naples, honestly it's one of the best towns in Florida

i went to high school in daytona beach and lived in Gainesville for five years. Florida is pretty cool but the humidity sucks, thats basically the worst part though. Get over being sweaty all the time and youll be good. Lots of based people, real life surfers complete with long hair, real life rednecks complete with gun racks on trucks, its definitely an interesting mix. Fuck the humidity though, also cops get bored but they are usually cool guys if you dont fuck with them. Ehhhh I've noticed since moving douchey people from the Northeast like to shit on FL but thats a good way to vet them and avoid which unfortunately happens a lot in the northeast. They just legalized medical marijuana which should be good for the economy and publix (been mentioned already a lot). I'll probably move back forever at some point when I'm done butt raping the Philly and NY

Springs? Is Wiki Wachee a spring?

I'm actually from Philly. I feel like Philly and Florida are like brother and sister. So many people have family in both places.

Yeah that's one of them. My favorite and easy to access ones were the cluster up in the Ocala national Forest
Alexander
Silverglenn
Juniper
Salt

Alexander is just east of an air-navy bombing range so occasionally while swimming you'll get f18s and such flying low over head then hear this in the distance.

Theres a strong connection between Florida and everywhere else in general, especially where its cold in the northeast. Im actually originally from Long Island NY and moved to FL when my dad retired, met a million other people from NY while living there.

what part of florida are you in... all parts differ btw... its a lot bigger then just north fl vs swfl...

it has the range that Italy does.

sarasota then?

>CNN

So which town/city should i move to? I have a holiday villa in a suburb just outside of Orlando and its pretty nice. I want to live near places where i go out with guns and shoot where i won't be disturbed. Also, what are the gun laws like in Florida?

Is Florida the Italy of America or the Australia of America? Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

Spring Hill

To move to permanently? That can depend on what your profession is.

Gun laws I am sure other anons know, I don't own one personally but there's ranges all over the place. Hell you can buy weapons from some Walmarts.

>Florida
>master race

Pick one.

Florida is a muggy, disgusting shithole filled with shitskins, liberal whites and old Jews who moved there to die. Ever since NASA was made into the shell of an organisation that is is today, there is nothing of value at all.

I hate shilling my state because we're full, but the Yellowstone states (ID, MT WY) are the true master race. It is amazingly beautiful here and we are essentially devoid of shitskins.

Besides, show me something more glorious than pic related that you will find in Florida.

I went to the best University in the State.

Protip: that's not UF

Yeah right you guys are the villains in the new Far Cry so you must be bad, right?

Pasco Hernando?

I taught gen chemistry and organic at UF for a few years. The undergrads are just as retarded as anywhere else so don't think for a second you are special.

Also UF is the most humid place on the god damn planet and should be slid into Payne's Prairie.

Wekiva and Rock springs as well, just north of Orlando in Apopka. Pretty dope horse trails and TONS of camping and hunting throughout the year!

UCF is best Uni.

This is what I've found too. There are "classes" of universities.

...so like most of the popular ones in the country and world are like in one class, then you have the smaller state universities and basketball-only universities in the next class... then community colleges and for-profit schools in the bottom rung.

But no one in Florida really likes UF.

Yeah.

The criculum for majors at universities are set and homogeneous at the national level except for minor differences like liberal arts or language classes you're forced to take so those departments survive. They even use the same fucking books unless a professor or his friend personally wrote one. The only true academic difference between universities (besides facility and faculty age) is at the graduate levels for masters or PhD or law/medschool, which is entirely dependant on what the departmental focus is. When you go to gradschool you are working for certain professors during your time there and the university as a whole is I consequential besides for some forms of funding or safety or the gym.