At what age did you realise that the Spartan system is the objectively perfect one?

At what age did you realise that the Spartan system is the objectively perfect one?

>strong military
>every citizen an elite warrior
>women participate in society but know their place
>get a lbf if you teach him how to be a man
>high birthrates
>no degeneration, highly militaristic
>no racemixing the germanic spartans didn't mix with meds
>democracy but also monarchy and aristocracy
>every citizen a nobleman because slaves
>agoge so no worries about kids becoming feminized pussies if the dad dies in war

Then how did they lose to Athens?

Dolchstoß

they didn't?
Sparta won the Peloponnesian war

>Slavery
>Pedophilia
>Institutionalized theft

>germanic spartans
Well this isn't highly inaccurate but they were Dorian. What does the word Dorian sound like? Thats right, Aryan. Because they were indo european invaders who conquered the original degenerate gayreeks like minoans who let their women run their society and walk with tits out like cuckolds. Spartans were known for fair features.

And yes their society was the father of fascism, but way more extreme, it was fucking metal. Most of us here would die under it honestly it bred superhumans however the danger is if they get wiped out in a battle which happened and the spartiate class never recovered.

>kids stealing apples
>institutionakized theft
Jesus fucking Christ reddit buzz off

Minoan Greece had already been indo-europeanized before Dorians arrived, the latter were newcomers when the Mycenean civilization had already reached its peak

not that I expect a nordshit wewuzer to know any history

>strong military
They lost wars and battles all the time. Including to their slaves.

>every citizen an elite warrior
Historically inaccurate. They had decent troops but that is about it.

>women participate in society but know their place
That was true of every society in the era but I never see people claiming that the proto-american states were some sort of miracle nation.

>get a bf if you teach him how to be a man
And?

>high birthrates
Nope.

>no degeneration, highly militaristic
Kinda but many societies were like that, surpluses weren't so large as to allow mass degeneracy. Also legal stealing is fucked.

>no race-mixing the Germanic Spartans didn't mix with meds
Again, true with more or less every society in the distant past, they were fairly insular ignoring invasions and shit.

>democracy but also monarchy and aristocracy
Great so your country can screw itself over politically in three ways.

>every citizen a nobleman because slaves
Except because of your inheritance laws, after a few generations your children's land is so diluted between them they can't actually live off of farming and shit. Leading to entire family lines dying out.

>agoge so no worries about kids becoming feminized pussies if the dad dies in war
Yeah instead they just become mentally scared homosexuals. Because that is a great thing.

Well whenever your society specifically gives the children less food than they need in order to encourage theft and then only punish them if they are chaught, it is institutionalised.

>entire society based around being warriors
that's called "adolescence", not perfection.

Roman Republicanism was objectively better

They lost to Thebes.

>childhood is idolizing Sparta
>adulthood is realising decay makes more sense

just recently understood the importance of the spartan system to western civilization.

plato seemed to argue in favor of it--you'll remember he seemed critical of athenian democracy, especially since a democratic vote condemned socrates.

I read bertrand russell who notes rousseau, who kicked off the romantic movement, leading to romantic nationalism, leading to early 20th century nationalism, favored sparta.

if you wiki laconophilia you can read about states that have been influenced by sparta, which includes oddly enough, both nazi germany and israel, as all israelis are required military training I think.

I am fairly sure the history of the world didn't stop there

Not to different from the USA

jooz

Sounds like Sweden until the 70's.
>Strong military
>Every citizen part of the total defence
>Every government owned building part of the total defence
>Women participate in society but know their place
>High enough birthrates to slowly grow the population but not get over populated. "Lagom" birthrates in other words.
>No degeneration
>No racemixing. Samis and gypsies were sterilized.
>Democracy but people voted for good leaders instead of what the Jews was pushing on the media
>No citizen was a nobleman because of the law of jante
>Every man did at least a year of military service
>Feminized pussies were pushed to commit suicide

The good old days...
Sweden now:
>No military
>Women get ahead everywhere and soon enough they will be in complete control
>Teaching your son how to be a man is bad
>Low birthrates
>Highly degenerate
>Race mixing is normal
>Democracy but the Jews run shit through the media
>Victims are the noble class
>Everyone is a complete pussy

Athens was superior at the time unfortunately. Spartans were a controlled society which usually lead to sociopolitical issues within that society. Some Spartans would actually run off to live in Athens because of it. Sparta was extremely tribal in its time and were no different than the Cananites in terms of barabarism and savagery. Every civilization that came across Sparta sought to destroy it because it was so obvious that if you were to integrate them they would usurp, defy and even kill you. Athens on the other hand had something for empires to work with as they were an extremely advanced state in terms of knowledge.

The Spartans in 300 behaved more like Athenians and less than actual Spartans. If you want to see how real Spartans behaved like watch Troy. Although the story is based off of a poem, we can't deny the poem was made during times of antiquity.

> a baby doesn't like the smell of alcohol, then it rots in the wilderness

> brutality (i.e., your face gets maimed, just another day in the life)

> krypteia (you have to bait your own slaves with the lure of an elevated station in life, then purge them in the middle of the night for it)

> Peloponnesian War (you must adapt to guerilla warfare for 10 years when other Greeks fight dirty)

> Leuctra (you can lose in battle and your civilization can enter period of decline)

No thanks.

>the germanic spartans

Stopped reading there.

WE WUZ SPARTAINZ N SHIET

This.
Warrior-citizens with standardized equipment was unheard of, and that alone made the Romans dominate the Western World for more than a thousand years

You forgot some parts bro:
>institutionalized pedophilia
>if you were the highest strata of society you could pay and wiggle your way out of most of the hard stuff
>if you werent of the highest strata, you could be killed without any warning or reason beyond that some spoiled brat that didn't get to fight wanted to see blood
>constant internal fights for power
>greatest backstabbers in history of ancient Greece
Spartans showed the darkest side of an authoritarian society where power and wealth were virtue, the Spartans sold out other greeks and sold out each other just for that. Any non degenerate person would have nothing but contempt for these degenerates pretending to be heroes.
Again, fuck the idiotic West for making heroes of out fags and backstabbers just because "muh 300"

Were the dorians really germanics? I don't fucking know but my grandfather looks german as fuck and comes from a village near sparta.

>high birthrates
Actually low birthrates destroyed Sparta. The emphasis on military training and frequent campaigning made it difficult to find a spouse and raise children. Spartiates weren't even allowed to live with their wives till they were 30. The number of Spartiates eventually dwindled and they were forced to increasingly rely on untrained perioikoi and helots to field an army.

>institutionalized pedophilia
Pederasty isn't pedophilia, as it involves adolescents. It's also not necessarily sexual. Xenophon denied that Spartan pederasty had any sexual component, for example. It's not that different from a fraternity actually.
>if you were the highest strata of society you could pay and wiggle your way out of most of the hard stuff
Source? The strict guidelines helped lead to Sparta's demise, as too many people were failing out and there were not enough Spartiates to replace casualties.

You forgot to add that things were literally so bad after battle that older Spartans were regularly cucked by younger, more fertile men. It was more or less encouraged from what I can recall.

At a very early age I learned anyone who objectively uses the world objectively wrong in the first sentence of their thread is not worth listening to the opinion of

He doesn't even know that that Mycenaean Greeks took Crete from the minoans.

>germanic spartans

really prickled the pineapples mate

Sparta was a technologically stagnant shithole that usually lost to Athens, except due to an act of god.

They didnt, they lost just one battle in their life , against Athens, they also waged a savage war against the homosexual elite guard of Thebes (homo only allowed, no joke) it's the only time in Greek history that almost everyone was killed in the clash (normal casualties were 10% until the opposing phalanx broke during the clash and was routed) at over 99.5%. Legend has it that 1 Spartan and 2 Thebans were left standing.

>The Thebans claimed victory cause they outnumbered the Spartan and left, and the lone Spartan claimed victory cause his opponents fled the battlefield.

300 was false. There were 1100 other Greeks there with them. They weren't even the bulk of the force holding off the pass.

I think 300 was Hollyjew propaganda to get the goyim to love those kind of authoritarian dictatorships. I've noticed all the lefty spics really love that movie and are always too dumb to know any real history.

Athens fucked them up consistently because Spartans were too dumb to have a navy. You're full of shit.

>compulsory homosex with your best bro's daddy.

Okay fine, I'm in. But only for the good of civilization.

nope, prove your shit sandwich with something

Uh any history book. Spartans had decent ground troops but that's it. Athens would raid from sea and fuck their shit up all the time.

Sparta won the Peloponnesian war

Leuctra, Mantinea, and most any battle involving mixed sea and ground troops.

Only by luck. Athenians were stricken with plague and couldn't keep fighting. Sparta niggers brought in Persian naval support because they were too dumb to know how to sail.

I took ancient history in college and i remember sparta only lost 1 battle , now they didn't get everything right, since our prof. said the Olympics stank of shit since theres no written records on having toilets , as if anyone mentions toilets today while chronicling sports events, but I do believe they were almost invincible, only Alexander the Great outdid them by winning fucking everything until he died.

Spartans were traitor Greeks who enslaved Helots for their power. The abused Greek brotherhood. Anyone who idolizes them is condoning the enslavement of their neighbor and the acceptance of their greatest enemy(Persian subsidies and support). They were the model of what happens to obtuse cunts who think they're invincible.

They covered it up by only counting traditional styled land battles(head-to-head clash of hoplite armies in the open field) as battles.

get a load of this cuck lmao

I unironically think spartafags should be murdered when possible. You're warmongering shitheads that ruin decent nations.

Spartans were hardcore feminists

I can't say for sure cause I don't remember anything as a 'Spartan Navy' They were NatSoc before Hitler, I'll give you that.

This, women had fucktons of power. Their men were all so spiteful towards them that they had to force them to breed towards the end.

Yes, and just like Hitler, and Prussian militarism as a whole, they brought their doom upon them by being little robotic serfs to the end. They had no navy. They had to reach out for Persian support to be able to confront Athens on sea.

>doesn't even know who gave me my first BJ
Your historical knowledge BTFO

So for a maximum victory you need a two tier state, conjoin 2 ethnicities let's say 50% US, 50% Russians. The US spawn will take the high seas, the Russia spawn will swarm adversary with tanks. maybe not so bad an idea.

At what age did you realise that Thasos Hive-mind totalitarianism is the objectively perfect one?

Sure, the Spartans were soild.

Solid for boy fucking like the rest of the Greeks.