What did this CNN analyst mean by this?

What did this CNN analyst mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McIntyre_v._Ohio_Elections_Commission
twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/882978045547696129
web.archive.org/web/20170104122819/http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/05/cyberbll.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She decides what you think

>people do not have a 'right' to stay anonymous so they can spew their anti-monarchistic, pro-representation, pro-republic garbage

look who is on the wrong side of history now

sources to not have a 'right' to stay anonymous so they can spew fabricated scandal fuel garbage

Colonists do not have a 'right' to stay anonymous so they can spew their revolutionist, treacherous, anti-monarchistic garbage.

Sincerely, George III

Is there such a thing as a side of history?

Americans do have a legal right to anonymous communication including anonymous political speech. She's trying to say she's uneducated.

Easy to talk when you have the social knife from the handle

I literally tell you what to think and believe

>anonymous shitposters bad
>anonymous news sources good
Im just glad we have institutions like cnn that do our thinking for us so we dont have to
#refugeeswelcome

Proof?

>What did this CNN analyst mean by this?

"Stop being anonymous, I have to know who you are to use Ad Hominem arguments, and I don't have anything else to bring up ."

And of course the press has the power to decide what is racist, misogynist, or homophobic.

this.

Everyone has the right to be anonymous and say what they want as long as they aren't threatening anyone, if you can't handle words then you shouldn't be on the Internet

Yes, we do. It's alarming how many people don't know their basic rights as citizens of a given country.

See

Don't forget! I you do not vote for the democratic party, you are a racist, Misogynist and homophobe. Remember le women's march and never forget shame week for le bugchasers!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McIntyre_v._Ohio_Elections_Commission
also this country was founded by anonymous rabble-rousers, see the Federalist Papers

The winners and the losers.

>twit
t. Entitled feminist bitch with no knowledge about how net or people's rights work

>said her anonymous source

If I had half an ability and drive, I would find the worst things these people and their children have ever said under some guise of privacy. Then I'd see how their attitude changed, or pivoted

Oh sweet we are making demands: People do not have the right to push globalism without a star of david next to them.

She's right, they don't. Nor does she have a right to stop them doing so if they so choose.

Real names will never be mandatory on the internet no matter how much leftists fantasize about it.

Sure they have a right to publish, but do they have a right to stay anonymous?

Pretty sure that Supreme Court ruled that people have a right to communicate anonymously

According to the US Constitution they do

Many are forced to stay anonymous because ((they've)) labeled anyone with opposing views as racist, misogynist, homophobic, etc.

Their profession does not ever require them to say anything "dangerous" or contrary MSM narrative. They have no reason to not show their name when everything they say is just what everyone else is already saying.

Meanwhile, anyone who disobeys or contradicts that narrative will be targeted and harassed by the MSM itself, as well as low-IQ SJW "activist" mobs who doxx, threaten, and intimidate.

Anonymity is a necessary protection against these sorts of thugs. Without it, free speech couldn't even exist in the current political climate when these lunatics are protected by government which turns a blind eye to their violence and slander, while the sane people are the ones who are attacked and slandered.

americans have this imperialistic view on history that everything they ever did was good and just and certainly not the nation destabilizing war criminals since those are the "bad guys".
But now that they have an internal ideological conflict, and their brains cannot process that somehow maybe they might be wrong for a change, so they just continue the thought process that they are on the 'right' side of history as always.

>Threatening
Go back to r3ddit.

What about the anonymous sources her organisation tends to use?

Here's a link to the tweet.

Time to educate her about the US constitution.

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/882978045547696129

Being anonymous is a privilege, not a right.

>said the leaf hiding behind a fagflag

web.archive.org/web/20170104122819/http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2014/05/cyberbll.html

you clearly know so little about history that you should just shut the fuck up from now on.

Tyrants hate nothing more than free speech.

Sup Forums represents a playground for open minds and the tyrant leftist want it shutdown.

make sure if you twit her that your twit handle is anonymous

>making a dumb gif of some one beating up your logo
>racist, misogynist or homophobic, person who posted it has to be doxxed
Oh boo hoo, some one doesn't like your fucking employer and made an animated gif expressing that, and apparently it's right to blackmail and dox the author because they triggered your dumb employer.

I seriously hope CNN goes bankrupt over this shit.

im not sure

Doesnt really matter what CNN means about anything anymore....they are all all but dead.

>the bay of pigs was good
>the japanese nukes were good (i'm not saying that they weren't necessary, but come on you incinerated two entire cities)
>the NSA is good
>the CIA is good

Kirsten is not a lefty. She's a right-winger taking the Establishment line. She's a water carrier for the corporation she works for.

Damage control

It's hilarious watching the left willingly throw away the moral high ground they've claimed for so long.

>CNN analyst analyses that CNN din du nuffin

When you label every dissenting opinion as racist, misogynist garbage, we kind of have to.

>Tomorrow on CNN : "Top-Level Anonymous Sources say being Anonymous bad."

Oh wow. A NEWS organisation investigating a story. They would find out his identity if he was screaming about dropping black people out of planes in a park. Why is being behind a computer screen different?

There's some CIA / NSA shills on here constantly spewing propaganda.

It means that she wants her family to be doxed. Especially her children if she has any.

What a brilliant mind.

She meant I can't say this, "Nigger Kike, Cum filled slut, and faggots on fire suck ass through a straw for fun."

This is nothing new. They've always claimed moral superiority while shitting all over it. Virtue signaling sums up the entirety of many people.

>Think what we want you to think or we will break your legs.
>Also you are the fascist!

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS THE WAY TO FUCKING DESTORY CNN

ASK THEM WHY THE FUCK ALL OF THEIR SOURCES ARE ALLOWED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS BUT PRIVATE CITIZENS ARE TO BE "EXPOSED" AND "CORRALLED" REGARDLESS OF THEIR INTENTIONS

Yet, according to her, gorgons have a right to kill babies based on the 4th amendment.

>A NEWS organisation investigating a story.
>blackmail is investigation

Why dosnt the guy just say fuck it and let them "expose" him? Not like anyone care about a stupid gif anyways

Uhh sweetie, their anonymous sources aren't racist, misogynist or homophobic

She's a stupid whore who should be doxxed, get a taste of her own medicine of no anonymity

He's a redditor and averse to conflict

its not the gif

he was talking about killing Jews and Muslims or something, typical Sup Forums talk

>Not like anyone care about a stupid gif anyways
People believe the "journalists are literally under attack" narrative they pushed. It's pathetic.

But how can we know that for usre unless we research everything their sources have ever said? CNN might be under siege by racist sex-bigots and not even realize, I think it is high time that CNN allow the general public to determine how racist their sources are.

she meant that people do not have a right to stay anonymous so they can spew their racist, misogynist, homophobic garbage

I think
but I could be wrong

Yes, unequivocally.

As someone who actually lives here, you're wrong. Americans hate America. We see ourselves as the bad guys. You might see lots of pics of patriots flying huge flags out the back of their f150 but those are the minority. In a circle of 10 random people, 9 will tell you that we interfere too much with foreign countries and 4 will probably tell you that this country is evil.
I'm tired of this misconception that Americans have any sort of national pride. We have White Apologists and black panthers that refuse to call themselves American. Americans are more like pic related than your belief.

If it was me id want them to expose me on it, id do a couple fox news interviews and make a quick buck off it

>Anonymity on the internet banned
>Political speech goes public
>Tens of millions of right wing people suddenly flooding public discourse

It this really her endgame?

hey Sup Forums she's tweeting and responding to them right now.

Please educate her on the US constitution's right to anonymity

This.

oh that makes a little more sense then

They literally boasted blackmailing a 15 years old, what makes you think they care about the constitution?

it wasn't the gif that he was worried about...it's the memes naming ((them)) that would destroy any future he might have...

Holy fuck, on it.

Did you even read what I directed you too you lazy fucker? It answers your question. Yes. It protects people from tyranny.

That's the exact opposite of the way people think in the US.

>the bay of pigs was good
Nobody thinks that

>the japanese nukes were good (i'm not saying that they weren't necessary, but come on you incinerated two entire cities)
They were, unless you think Operation Downfall was a better idea.

>the NSA is good
Nobody thinks that.

>the CIA is good
Nobody thinks that.

Do you all have these weird caricatures about what Americans are?

Why does Antifa wear masks? I see no outrage over riots, and property damage when Antifa, or BLM are at it. A dumb ass meme triggered you, your to easy chickadee.

>In a circle of 10 random people, 9 will tell you that we interfere too much with foreign countries and 4 will probably tell you that this country is evil.

These types of normie can be redpilled VERY easily, all you have to do is point out the insidious foreign JEWS that make these wars happen.

apparently he's finishing up his Ph.D., at least that's what his comment history describes.

he also posted links tied directly to his facebook using his reddit account.

oh, and his comment history was also full of words like "nigger" and "faggot" and "goatfucker".' Even going so far as to call for genocide (although he obviously could have been joking).

he also admits having a CCW permit and living in the state his facebook says he lives in.

Basically, he's a fucking retarded redditor who destroyed his own anonymity, got caught, and then went into panic-mode damage control to avoid losing his chance of future employment.

I'm not saying I agree with CNN here. I think they're silly faggot nigger goatfuckers. But this han solo dude was fucking retarded, playing fast and loose with his online identity.

That couldn't be farther from the truth

>the nukes :(
You clearly know nothing about history, the firebombing was much, much worse.

Wrong link

NIGGA is this bitch forreal?

haha I rekt this bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE

She just tweeted this, what did she mean?

So instead of doing any kind of damage control they just hand out shovels and tell everyone to start digging.

Nice.

The only shame here is that we had 10 more ready to go and those pansies backed down.

Pearl Harbor was a sucker punch and they spent the rest of the war hiding in caves.

Not to mention had we slaughtered every last one of them we wouldn't have a host of problems that we do now, all the way from anime to Fukushima.

Yes, every Democrat policy is on the right side of history.

>if you aren't saying things I agree with you lose your rights on the internet, and it's okay to take criminal action against you!
And thousands upon thousands of people agree with her. Christ, can this company and their followers just vanish already

Why does every single day grow more and more like the Turner Diaries?

How we wait.

People have a duty to beat CNN employees into a coma.

kek