Liberals are more intelligent and educated than conservatives...

Liberals are more intelligent and educated than conservatives. Though it doesn't take a high IQ to notice when one side's demographic is mostly inbred hicks.

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives?amp

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/opinion/why-are-the-highly-educated-so-liberal.html

insidehighered.com/news/2016/04/27/study-finds-those-graduate-education-are-far-more-liberal-peers
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/U9Ac6
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201305/intelligence-and-politics-have-complex-relationship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it

>nytimes com/2016/05/15/opinion/why-are-the-highly-educated-so-liberal.html
archive.is/U9Ac6

I'm very curious to see what you right wingers have to say

Well, i'd say that right is right even if only the fools did what is right.

That is the exact reason why right is not called smart and wrong called stupid.

>arts degree = educated

Art degree which is a form of education > working in the farm all your life getting fucked by your inbred uncle

>look at these studies and articles that confirm my bias
>there are no possible holes in them
Fist yourself.

LOL THAT IS A WIDELY DEBUNKED POOR EXCUSE OF A STRAWMAN ATTEMPT

Gtfo also MSNBC is no where near as bad as CNN or Faux News

You sure do talk about incest alot. Must be a fetish of yours, you dirty fucking queer.

Level of intelligence doesn't negate ones right to belief in anything.

Overall poor bait, even worse LARP, 3/10 made me reply try harder next time.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was the RIGHT WING who was notorious for being a bunch of nasty hicks?

I don't remember hearing of any stereotypes of the LGBT community ascending to such degenerative behavior.

Everytime a special snowflake right winger hears an opinion they don't like they cry 'troll!!!!'
How ironic...

>proven that people with higher IQs have higher incomes
>proven that people with higher incomes vote right-wing
>therefore people with higher IQs vote right wing

>LOL THAT IS A WIDELY DEBUNKED POOR EXCUSE OF A STRAWMAN ATTEMPT
You started this thread with a series of articles based entirely on strawmen. "Conservative syndrome," really? Also, how are statements that I've actually heard liberals say strawmen? You're supposedly smarter, explain away.

>Gtfo also MSNBC is no where near as bad as CNN or Faux News
Rachel Maddow would like to have a word with you.

Yeah... the whole right wing inbred thing is a lie told by the Jewish media...

the real inbreading happens in Islam. More than half their population in most countries are married to a first cousin.

Seriously google it if you don't believe me. They've literally been inbreeding since islams existance. It's in the Quran.

Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

In other words they believe you can and should fuck your cousin.

>having sex with another man and having parades in daylight with half-naked people with dildos
>not degenerate

You can only choose one.

You are as reliable as the granite bedrock, Archiver of Eternity.

Lets not forget the children being toted around like some kind of sexual accessory at these parades.

There's a reason gays were persecuted in almost every religion.

wew lads consider me hooked

>liberal Arts student does a study that returns a result saying libs are smarties and evil rethuglicans dumb doo doo heads

POL AND DRALOOFT BTFO. KLOOSTF HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO RETURN SCOOPS AND BE IMPEACHED

>peer reviewed study shows nogs on average are hyperviolent literal retards with room temperature IQ, and the african ones with no white admixture are even worse.

w-well actually IQ is a poor indicator of inteligence because it doesn't take into account cultural things and and uh.. HELP POLICE EVIL HITLERS ARE RAPING ME THEY'VE TAKEN TOO MANY SCOOPS HELP

It's the exact opposite. Dems have niggers, which are worse than any group of whites that have ever existed. Low IQ, low income, low info, low morality, low ambition.

> inbred hicks
You must be projecting, like you pukes always do. Whites/Europeans are the least inbred people in our country and the planet.

Do you know what liberals have more than conservatives too?

HIV

what about people who do not identify themselves with ideology? Surely, they surpass both group.

Indoctrinated to believe in retarded ideas like diversity is a strength whilst claiming the same IQ tests don't show blacks are less intelligent than whites. Meanwhile conservatives are stronger and better looking than the liberal scum, and their beliefs are capable of producing a stable society

>educated =/= smart

California is the shining star of Democrats

He loves the muzzies. An actual group that has a huge inbred problem. Talks shit about the South being inbred, has a flag dedicated to a sexual preference of sucking dick and taking it in the ass. Sad!

At least we're smart enough not to shove our dicks in each other's assholes until we die of AIDS or butt cancer.

Need proof. All the liberals I know are niggers, white trash and entitled cunts. So, please post data. And "Tend to be" is not a verifiable standard to follow. I "tend to fuck women," but that is a vague statement.

fpbp

>I don't remember hearing of any stereotypes of the LGBT community ascending to such degenerative behavior.

You can't be serious. Have a sage

>be le super genius liberal
>average U.S. nigger IQ is 85
>90% of the niggers vote for the same people I do
>.....
>haha drumpfie wumpfie

But is an art degree indicative of the recipient contributing anything to society? More conservatives work in skilled trades that you would never succeed at and while not glamorous are necessary to functioning society unlike your modern art made between barista shifts. Also Inbred is a nice unsubstantiated adhominen

From an actual scientist, not a rag piece > psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201305/intelligence-and-politics-have-complex-relationship

Center right people tend to have higher iqs *there was a study on this if anyone can find it

You tell me if Jordan Peterson, Peter Thiel, Elon Musk are retards.

>be le super genius liberal
>SHE WON by 3,000,000 votes
>the majority has spoken
>Trump supporters produce way more than we do
>....
>haha drumpfie wumpfie

>I don't remember hearing of any stereotypes of the LGBT community ascending to such degenerative behavior.

>Whites are more intelligent and educated than niggers. Though it doesn't take a high IQ to notice when one side's demographic is mostly inbred Jews.

There was a study that shows conservatives have a standard deviation higher IQ, the left although having intellectuals also has a massive number of idiots.

More education = more indoctrination.

I thought Trump voters made more money?

Has anyone bothered to separate out STEM subjects vs. non-STEM? Guaranteed these results will be much different when that happens.

>if IQ is reliable then niggers are retarded and women slightly inferior, thus making the ideology liberals follow basically false

I am ok with this, yeah, liberals are so smart

>hurr durr farmers are poor and stupid
all trannies will cook alive in an oven