The alt lite is taking over Sup Forums

civic nationalists everywhere, muh based israel, le meme war against cnn

how to we stop this?

You don't stop it

A civic nationalist will eventually without a doubt have to come to the conclusion that culture isn't some mystical concept that came out of the ether.

>implying pol was ever good

there aren't enough natsocs to counter them, this board could end up being a civicnat circlejerk

>pol
Stop pretending you were around longer than 2016.

IGNORE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLS
THIS IS CIVNAT TERRITORY AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
GO BACK TO STORMFRONT

Fuck off reddit.

Ah, before IDs and flags.

I don't understand why people take the divide and conquer shills so seriously. Ethnic and Civil nationalists are only separated by the fact that one wants more pretty blondes. We should be uniting to take out the antifags and SJWs.

Define civic nationalism

Who here /r/eddit master race?

>THIS IS CIVNAT TERRITORY AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
this is what a shill looks like

never believe their lies. always sage their threads

We get back to more important topics, such as whether or not Italians are white.

Seeing Sup Forums infested with shriveled boomer 'pedes really makes me sad. They're so easy to spot, it's like a neural network of humans whose personality and critical faculties have been replaced with a low-grade copy of Rupert Murdoch's consciousness.

>how to we stop this?
This is a false flag post.
You should be more concerned about fighting the (((enemy))) than fighting those who are merely beneath /us/.

E. Pluribus Unum. Fuck you Stormfaggots All Americans are my brothers and sisters.

It's sad, the current hotword is to call people you don't like "CNN" They'll put all that energy into one news agency but won't take the opportunity to introduce the fact who owns ALL the major media companies, and stop having a bazillion fucking threads on it. I just ignore 'em not much else to be done. Cattle will keep mooing, let them.Hopefully they'll settle down before too long.

>le meme war against cnn
>alt-lite
nice try ibrahim

if they ever were, they won't be much longer

what the fuck is a "meme war" going to do? cnn have already been called out by many other major news websites

trends on social media are typically more influential than isolated news articles. Besides, not all articles are condemning CNN, some like the BBC, WaPo, etc, are supporting CNN

Take down (((their))) sources of revenue, one at a time.

kek, op samefagging his own thread there. I used to be both a sunni and shia militiaman, back when Sup Forums was good.

here's my snippet of older Sup Forums

what you want is a safe space

>december 2015
>older Sup Forums

2015 is new as fuck, old/pol/ is 2013 and prior

theyll just decide it came from christianity and that based pedes are for sure civic nationalists with a christian moral compass

based pedes so long as they worship the same god as me shadilay

Have to merge back with /mlp/. It drove themf out once, can drive them out again.

Stop being conservatives, petty nationalists and blue collar peasants.

You all have to go extreme if you want to save Sup Forums, once Sup Forums becomes mainstream it will die.

Soon Sup Forums will be spoken in public like reddit, then it will be forever dead.

Go extreme right, even if you yourself is actually not that extreme. Chase away the normies.

kek died once high school kids started shouting it in school. it is now being said instead of cheese during class photo accompanied by giggles by the rest of the class.

go extreme, whether you're a muh classical liberalism or civic nationalistic cuck, deep inside you know Sup Forums is better when it's not just another r/donald

I'm new to pol, I used to be a Sup Forumstard about 6 years ago. It really sucks to see this place has been ruined.

Seriously, if Sup Forums ever wants to be good, it needs to become the mortal enemy of the system. Sup Forums needs to ruin political careers, destroy companies, sabotage buildings, step on important shit. In other words, grab attention by causing distress and massive inconvenience, again and again and again until our own distress can no longer be ignored. They won't look by themselves, we need to make them see.