Nationalism vs reality

Break it to me, Sup Forums:
I want to be a nationalist but i was born in a country that is very hard to love
So am i just fucked?
Are central americans just as bad as blacks?
Does the race have the capacity for abstraction, reasoning, and critical thinking that blacks lack?
Or should i just give up and stop trying to improve my shitty country?
How can you be proud of a country that has no achievements?
Pls respond :(

Wow thanks niggers

At least Guatemala isn't a slave to the kikes like USA, my country.

Make it happen yourself. Be the one to change it for the better.

>How can you be proud of a country that has no achievements?

By creating achievements

I will!
But do you think the race is doomed, or can something be done about the absolute STATE of people in this country?

things can always be made better

I think pride is a good step forward either way.

Looks nice to me desu, and you could always go for the We wuz aztecs n shieet route

this

If I were you I'd stay and try to make it better. When I was in college I met a Guatemalan who was absolutely bro-tier so I know there's at least some of you who are alright. You guys could eventually be a regional power in central america if you got your shit together. Just focus on improving yourself first and maybe join a local nationalist party or something. I've heard there's a decent amount of support for retaking belize so you must have some sort of nationalist movement.

Also I think it has a lot to do with the mentality of the people. If you start a political party, which focuses on the collective, and takes pride in who they are, and build great monuments produce literature & art that will last through the ages, it gives people pride & a sense of belonging and also an incentive to produce more for their country, future generations & accomplishments.

The will for greatness is something that must grow from within the people. Glory inspires glory.

Yes, i agree
The main problems, as i see them are:
1. Thoroughly incompetent, ignorant and uneducated political leadership
2. Heightened dependence on government handouts (welfare niggers)
3. Resounding stupidity from a lot (maybe majority) of citizens
4. Poor work ethic and poorer employer-worker relationship
5. Commies
6. Corruption
What do?

>What do?
Isn't it obvious

y-yes?
Just tell me so i can check if i was thinking of the right thing

If you get to know your history you'll probably find someone to appreciate

I did in my shithole country, you could as well

I mean, as bad as nicaragua is, it could be worse, you could be el salvador or something

Wrong, the IMF/world bank owns every Central American country as far as I know through loans.

WE

WUZ

MAYANS

N

SHIEEETTT

>Are central americans just as bad as blacks?
No, but they are very close

>Does the race have the capacity for abstraction, reasoning, and critical thinking that blacks lack?
Look at your ancestors, they built civilizations and shit unlike blacks

>Or should i just give up and stop trying to improve my shitty country?
Move to the US, don't be a nigger, be proud of your ancestry but be as patriotic to the US as you can

>How can you be proud of a country that has no achievements?
As a former Central American, just be proud of your history and the good side of the culture. But that's it most Central American countries will remain that way because of the rampant corruption.

My great grandmother spoke mayan, so yeah I WUZ

>No, but they are very close
Most murderous region in the world is central america

Greenland has an enormous murder rate

Injuns are more violents than blacks m8, don't forget they're the ones who had ritualized mass-slaughter ceremonies

>Move to the US, don't be a nigger
>acting exactly like a low-life nigga

> proud of your history and the good side of the culture
Could you tell us more about this, you mean the we wuz history or the colonial and post-independence history? or what parts of the culture?

You have to make your own country great if it isn't already
Just think, if you make a big difference you could be in a Mexican history book!

how, just join the army and take power for himself?

>Does the race have the capacity for abstraction, reasoning, and critical thinking that blacks lack?

So? what are u doing right now? I'll tell you. Metareasoning.

Get a job, be successful, prove you are capable of changing things in your country and in the mentality of the people. And if you fail, keep working on making Guatemala a better place. Every effort counts, and progress is a sure thing on this world. Work hard with ur brothers and u'll se how things go more industrialized, politized and ultimately socializated.

>inb4 muh aztecan gold

let me tell you how to be if you want to have something to be proud of.
Everyone you talk to is in survival mode.
They are cowards, and will attack you to survive if you dare to challenge the status quo.

You must ignore them, and stand up on a box, and yell what is right at them, tell them what is right.
They will laugh at you, they will tell you to shut up, maybe even in unison.
But the children, the young ones who do not yet know who to trust, will hear you, and they will never forget it, because nobody has ever done that in their life time.

Do that every day until you are imprisoned, and you will be a Hero of your country, a whispered name in less than ten.

In five years you may be able to start a war, you will definitely be able to change elections with your voice.

In one year you will be a stronger man regardless, you will never fear public eyes again because of the ridicule you have endured, and everyone will respect your bravery.

And tomorrow, if you do it tomorrow, you will never ever forget it, and you will finally know how all the heros of the past have felt when they first tried to start a revolution.

How do you get an image trending in Google? Nordfront needs some help in their battle against Nordfrost a kike run company which is trying to shut down their Nordfront name.

I'm german, i don't represent the average spic

1) Build up your military.
2) Take pride in your own people and your own land, and put them first.
3) Set up work programs, get factories set up, and get as many people employed as possible.
4) Make alliances with your neighbors and help them do the same.
5) Work together to gas the kikes.
6) Live in peace for thousands of years.

Thanks pirate user, you made me rediscover the idea of "i have to do it because no one else will"

>6) Live in peace for thousands of years.

more like 6) get btfo, half your country is occupied by the UMSR, the other half by belize, reunifying after 50 years and going on to join the CAU and invite millions of colombians into your country

I think Nationalism is less about mindlessly praising your nation/making up achievements to praise, and more about showing loyalty to your homeland and larger community. Being a team player, if you will. Also, not insulting your fellow citizens in an effort to kowtow to foreigners. And don't kiss foreigner ass in an effort to impress them; no one is impressed by displays of weakness or submission.

In short, I believe the main point of Nationalism currently is a rejection of narcissism and the desperate search for praise and approval from the "other" that has overtaken most of the West. Be proud or at least secure in who you are and where you come from. That doesn't mean you need to define yourself exclusively by those things. But don't run away from them so quickly you end up as another Tumblr casualty of SJW craziness.