What's his end game?

Here are some lyrics

>Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
>Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it
>You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

>Trying to convince people credit is important
Sounds like he's in cahoots with the Juden famalam

>Jay-Z:Jews control everything wake up black people!!!
>black people in the comments:Dem white people are keeping us down,kill whitey!!

This people are fucking mentally retarded .

i love how these niggers are talking about white people in the comments everywhere. niggers will always be slave subhumans. even when one of the smarter niggers tell them about the jew they can only talk about white men cause their inferiority complex

"He's a genius! His lyrics are brilliant!" - White people on tv, referring to every rapper from the last 15 years

And this is what it sounds like

To quote the man himself: still a nigga.

What did he mean by this in 2017?

Top kek
>Jews do well because of interest, don't take loans, save and invest
>Ya nigga fuck whitey

Seriously, what's up with this racial trend?
>Muh segregation
>Muh racizz cartoons
>2017
Are you first-worlders too much of a cry babies? When a millionaire rapper nigger talks about being victimized, marginalized while getting praised by literal idiots, you should really evaluate where this society is heading

Niggaz are po' and stoopid cause 200 years ago dey waz slaves.

White man owes u/

>STORY OF OJ
>LIKE A VERSE ACTUALLY ABOUT OJ

>Song is really mostly about investment and opportunities.

he names the Jew. lol.

White folks say this same thing for years, and we're called racists.

Jay-Z says it once and gets rich while a million empty headed black folk shout "PREACH!"

He isn't naming the Jew as what's causing Blacks to Fuck up, he's using them as an example of a minority that owns it all despite being a minority, and that blacks need to follow their example against whitey.

>implying the story of oj isnt the story of a nigger that thought he could outjew the jews and lost like jay z is trying to do with his song

Am I the only one who likes this? The Aesthetics are good and the song is chill

>liking tribal ebonics """music"""

Go find a can of RAID and spray yourself.

it's sarcastic nigga

>the end of the video shows jayz leaving Earth on a rocket before the oceans flood the planet.
What did he mean by this?

>mfw redpill at least 30 people in the comment section by mentioning that my white ancestors were enslaved by brown muslim ottomans
>shit posting increases

black people dont understand water

fuck, nigger music is awful. I get embarrassed for white people listening to it unironically.