So is it safe to say that Democrats won't win the Presidency for decades?

So is it safe to say that Democrats won't win the Presidency for decades?

No, trying to predict so far into the future of something so volatile and unpredictable is a fool's errand

After abandoning the white working class in favor of mass third world migration = votes scheme?

Probably not, people don't like holier than thou ideologues telling you deserve to be poor because you value the stability of your country

This, but we can say that if Democrats keep acting like they have been they are going to hand 2020 to Trump on a silver platter

No.

Whenever there is a big election result, people think it means something has changed permanently. Reagan's huge win meant we'd never see another Democrat President. Carter's win after Watergate meant the Republicans were finished. Nixon;'s landslide win was so huge the Democrats would never recover. Obama's win meant that the demographics had shifted and the Republicans could never win again.

Politics is not static.

The Democratic Party will soon become the party of the hispanics and will look nothing like it's old self. That's when we should be worried

Until I see something being done about our demographic problems I'm not letting my guard down. If shit doesn't change Texas could go blue by 2024

If Trump manages to make it impossible, or at least very difficult for the dems to run their voter importation programs and other vote fuckery it may be a while before the dems un fuck their shit.

I don't think they could move to the center even if they wanted to lol. Too much anti-white racism, misandry, heterophobia, christophobia. Not to mention they think they can win by taking minorities for granted which will cause even more internal strife in the longterm as minorities become more prosperous.

That'sll take very long. Hispanics have very low turnout rates, and they aren't heavily present in the structure of the party.
The Dems will continue to be the party of the urbanite, bolstered by minorities.

>"The path back to power for the Democratic Party is to move to the center and stay away from identity politics"

Translated: We failed so lets pretend to not be insane for long enough to get reelected.

Not if /ourgal/ Maxine has anything to say about it. Move over repubicatards!

Trump has approval rating in the low 40s high 30s after less then a year in office and no major crisis bar the ones he created for himself. Democrats have nothing to worry about.

If Trump doesn't bring some jobs back, the Rust Belt whites won't vote for him again. And that's the difference between a win and a loss.

I don't think the Dems will run another shit candidate like Hillary again in 2020 either. But who knows.

Stupid democuck, because women haven't been cannibalizing it's corpse for the past 6 decades?

>70% of shitskins vote liberal
>>fucking shitskins, none of them are redeemable

>70% of women vote liberal
>>n-not all women are like that! s-some of them are based! m-muh vagina!

friendly reminder that it was women who voted for open borders in the first place, cuckboi

I know how to make it so it is forever.

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party"; embodying Objectivism. Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can't be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement while also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism while also expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say). Imagine. Got the idea from Bill Whittle's (superold) "Piranha Party" Afterburner. Meritocrat Piranhas?
In this new 3 party America the new Republicans in the ""center"" would be able to say the this society is a Constitutional Representative *Republic* and their party simply reflects this reality. So then the Democrats and Meritocrats to either side must say that their intent to do is is to modify the society with more Democracy and Meritocracy to the left/right respectively.

I'd also coin the term "Full-Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between. It sounds arrogant but history has prove that it is truly the Wrong(left) and the Right.

Democrats are too deep into Identity politics to back out now

Absolutely correct. Democrats were saying the same shit this time last year, it made them overconfident and complacent. We shouldn't make the same mistake.

The GOP will win the Hispanic vote actually. When voter ID is enacted it's over.