Hi

Get on my level.

Hi

GGRRRRRRrrrrr
Fear the stong

that's not a burger eagle, America wins again

kek

Dam, Lions loose again

That's kind of faggy. That is so obviously shopped.

>looking for cool pic of a rooster
>can't find any
here, take a sad frog.

They went extinct so couldn't get a real picture.

Should've been this tbqh

We don't officially have a national animal. But if we did it would probably be that one

also they are tasty motherfuckers

>few wants romposr a picture of a scary-looking beast
>too lazy to find one in the internet
>gonna post a kikess instead since it's the most hot pic I've got on my folder

Nigga, I COULD find a pic of wolves eating eagles, instead, I will show you the symbol of my contrada, the Noble goose, symbol of the Nobile Contrada dell'OCA. FEAR ME

Couldn't find a two tailed silver lion, so here's a white one

The scariest animals in Russia are female russians the only animal that is venomus on its early years, and then pasted the 45 develops a bear like strenght

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blattella_germanica

It is even funnier when you realize that blatella GERMANICA is the latin name for the common roach...

our national animal is gray wolf?
i wonder why...

Your official national animal would be an imperial eagle but thats too much for your negroid brains to understand.

Gud meme Käsebrot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-tailed_eagle

>tug hivemind ale to ty zgarniasz slodkie tripsy

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canis_lupus_italicus

The italian apenine wolf

NICE APPROPRIATION MATE.

>Dragon
>England

wot m8

literally the national animal of scotland

>a fucking chicken

Who the hell let the pigs and the elephants in the same enclosure?

God get drunk and had some weird fetish

based
>Although the Romans did not worship wolves, killing them was likely considered taboo; unlike the Etruscans, the Romans very rarely sacrificed wolves in rituals, and there are no records of wolves being used in the amphitheatres, despite being more numerous and easily accessible compared to other, more exotic animals used. The use of wolves in Roman folk medicine, while attested by Pliny the Elder, was minimal compared to other animals like snakes or bears and, contrary to popular imagery, Roman standard-bearers did not wear wolf skins, with the only units attested to have worn them being the velites, who were mostly poor Germanic subjects with no compunction over using wolf skins. Wolves entering cities or temples were usually only killed when the animal had no means of escape, unlike the case with wasps, oxen and owls, which were quickly eliminated if they entered sacred areas.
fucking germans

so turks are after all german?

Well they're everywhere in this country. Also they're animals

Gyrfalcon, Fálki, Valur. When I was small my cousin told me they attack kids and eat their eyes. If I saw one in the distance I assumed he was stalking me for my eyes.

>killing them was likely considered taboo
Guido you dont even know the history of Rome.
Here have a javelin.

>Scotland: unicorn
>Wales: dragon
>England: their troll women

fake news
>contrary to popular imagery, Roman standard-bearers did not wear wolf skins, with the only units attested to have worn them being the velites, who were mostly poor Germanic subjects with no compunction over using wolf skins.

The chink

>the only units attested to have worn them being the velites, who were mostly poor Germanic subjects with no compunction over using wolf skins

This is the real national animal of Poland.

The USA is the American Eagle and American Bison

Poland's is white-tailed eagle and the European Bison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_animals

Did I post a picture of a standard bearer? The velites were troops recruited in the pre-marian period of the roman army. The romans only came into real contact with the germans when caesar invaded gaul and suebia. Noi eravamo Romani.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venatio

Dont forget Wales. Their national animal is a Dragon lol.

>copying the nandos chicken

Nice play tatonigger

Our national animal is the Brit.

>not removing that warning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nando's
British education

Noice maitey.

here is our national animal

step aside with your meme animals

Too lazy, my comrade

>t. selfhating cuck

We dont really have a national animal but it would either be the salmon or the giant Irish elk.

Shitting on others for having fairy tale animals as their national animals. Has an extinct grazer as national animal proposition. Hows the guiness m8?

Its an animal that existed here. Also stop being so insecure. How is your holiday going?

Ill be over in September.

Its 2017 and our retarded cousins still run from the bull.

"The flag of the ethnic English folk is the White Dragon on a red background. About 450AD, two warrior traders named Hengest and Horsa landed in what was then Celtic Britain. They are traditionally seen as the founders, along with their Saxon, Angle and Jutish followers, of England."

Hiss hiss, lads

Shitty weather. Its thundering and raining outside. Tourists must be having a nightmare day. Imagine paying 1000 euros to escape from drenched climates just to end up in Portugal during a monumental storm.

The white dragon itself was part of Welsh mythology, not English. Where did you get the information that it is the "ethnic English folk's" flag? Wiki?
>About 450AD, two warrior traders named Hengest and Horsa landed in what was then Celtic Britain. They are traditionally seen as the founders, along with their Saxon, Angle and Jutish followers, of England
Completely irrelevant.
Your national animal is a lion, not a dragon from Welsh mythology. Plus, the flag you used was a low-effort edit of the Welsh flag.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venatio
>The treatment given to wolves differed from the treatment meted out to other large predators. The Romans generally seem to have refrained from intentionally harming wolves. For instance, they were not displayed in the venationes due to their religious importance to the Romans.

Syrian af

Salve Victoria Milites!

At least show them in the wild Ivan

Underrated post

ahahah

Wew

A fat, pathetic, rodent.
Oh, Canada... indeed.

Criminally underrated

I wish we would have something else, something cool and unique, all the boring countries have lions and prey birds as their national symbols, it's actually really shit

kawaii little birdie though, at least it's not a fucking eagle

Raaawwwwrrr!

Go back to the Middle East

Look it up mate, not my fault if you don't know vexillology. Plus I already posted the lion.

whitedragonflagofengland.com

We dont get ligthning in Ireland. Id sit outside and watch it while drinking port while. Id love it.

Port is heavily overrated. Its too sweet for me. Lightning is truly marvelous to watch tho.

Kek

Formosan black bear.
It's totally not the panda, panda is Fake China's national animal.

Is that a tiger with down syndrome?

Liger maybe. That or tigon.