Got back from my trip to New York City

Got back from my trip to New York City.

Why do Americans drive this big ugly things?

Other urls found in this thread:

chinadaily.com.cn/business/motoring/2017-06/19/content_29792430.htm
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2005-cadillac-escalade-esv-special-price-3500/1277241964?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yXqc0CJoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we can.

because its a useful vehicle with luxury elements.

You can load that thing down and go on a road trip. Hell you can even live out of it for awhile if you have to.
Europeans just understand the freedom to wander, because they don't have it.

So tiny hatchbacks are what you drive because you'll spend your whole life chained to a city anyway. Assuming you can even drive at all.

Niggers

I live in NYC and those kinds of cars are used for VIP taxis.

Basically anyone who's got good money, wall street investors, ceos, celebrities, rich investors ect. all use this car for transportation

To shield against niggers assaulting your car

It's niggers and white trash. Mostly niggers. Niggers spend more on cars than they do on the rest of their lives combined.

Why do europoors drive these cuckmobiles

Because Americans themselves are big ugly things

>it appears our superiority has caused some controversy

>Got back from my trip to New York City.
>Why do Americans drive this big ugly things?
To compensate for 'something'

Oh, look, it's this thread again. You could've at least used a different image this time.
>Why
I could ask the same about your tiny, cramped manlet cars.

This. Also most uber drivers also drive big-ass piece of shit lemon SUV's around that no other sane person would buy, like a Nissan Armada or whatever the fuck.

Makes it easier to run over BLM "protesters"

New Yorkers don't drive, dummy. Those are limos.

because you cannot tow a 28ft party barge with a Prius.

our toilet?

Those trucks are status symbols in China. They import thousands a month just so rich pricks can play the "who can waste more petrol" game. I'm not even lying.

chinadaily.com.cn/business/motoring/2017-06/19/content_29792430.htm

China is also the largest consumer of fine wine/champagne on the planet. Baby formula too.

>cramped

I'm 6'2 and my frist car was a corsa like the one in your pic, fit me just fine.

Unless you mean too cramped for your grotesque fat arse, in which case I agree

It's a man thing.. UK wouldn't understand.

As they say, the size of your penis is inversely proportional to the size of your car

Less steel/material=cheaper car

Cheaper car=poor owner

More steel/material=more expensive car

More expensive car=Rich owner

Understand this eurotrash: Americans drive big cars because we have bigger roads and more money than you

Ever notice that even European luxury cars are enormous? Take any 600 series Mercedes, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Masseratti etc and show me the curb weight and the price. You'll find the correlate quite well.

I would too if we had cheap gas

>More expensive car=Rich owner

Nigger detected

Enjoy your finance payments, you aren't fooling anyone.

car? I own six trucks.

Actual rich people don't give a fuck about payments on a 100k loan.

kek who considers these a status symbol in nyc

half of the africans on Uber driver one

Except most American cars are made from shit materials and are disgusting in their interior
>Less steel/material=cheaper car
Confirmed for retarded
>Ever notice that even European luxury cars are enormous?
they arent

Actual rich people don't pump money into depreciating assets.

Like most Americans, you're a dumb brainwashed consumerist who projects their identity on to their material purchases. Actual rich people are usually seen driving old Land Rovers, VWs and Volvos, if it works why replace it? It is the accumulation of good financial decisions like not needlessly buying new luxury sports cars every 3 years to show off that makes you rich in the first place.

Whenever I see someone in an X6 or a TT I just know it's a chav or shitskin. Low and behold I am proven right every time.

What does Sup Forums drive?

>Mini cooper S
>red
>white roof with Union Jack decal on it (Already applied by previous owner)
>nothing but disdain for my country and where it's heading lately
>want to remove decal

Fuck this country

>Bigger vehicle = Bigger dick
Amerilard Logic.

Americlaps have no class

Buying expensive cars has a legitimate purpose. If you work with clients, riding up in your Civic isnt going to inspire alot of hope in your skills. Driving up in a new luxury car shows you know what the fuck you're doing, and you make real money. Besides, if 100k spread in payments over 4 years is a big deal to you, you're barley middle class and this is all irrelevant.

To make you jelly.

Why do effeminate yuropoors care what real men are doing. That's right, because they are women.

> if 100k spread in payments over 4 years is a big deal to you, you're barley middle class
>$2k per month car payment
>barely middle class

In NYC most you saw were probably Ubers and livery taxis

Damn your penis must be REALLY tiny

Just got back from my trip to London.
Why do Brits drive around in little cuckboxes?

>New York City
>America
Pick 1.

Bigger the car, the bigger the boom when you race it towards all those niggers protesting in the middle of the roads.

They're good for protective detail purposes. About 5% of the ones you saw probably have armor installed and men inside with guns.

Oh you mean like this one:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2005-cadillac-escalade-esv-special-price-3500/1277241964?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Infantilization is one hell of a control technique.

>loan
KEK

ACTUAL RICH PEOPLE BUY THINGS IN CASH

FREQUENTLY HOUSES, DEFINITELY CARS

> Escalade XL
> ugly
Haha

nogs*

Easy to modify into an armored vehicle for the coming Civil War.

Americans buy something big to compensate for something small (in this case a particular body part).

If you dont suck at managing your money, that's factual.

Because everything is bigger in America, especially the niggers.

it's the perfect whip for blowing on that endo, Gamecube Nintendo. just make sure you get a 5 percent tint so you can't see up in the window

Why Europoors can't understand the fact that USA is a fucking huge country. If I had to drive hours to get to anywhere, I'd want something big enough to be able to move my legs around, something comfortable to sit in, not a fucking tiny shitbox to get cramped inside like a tuna.

>big cars are for those with tiny dicks

At least they have the space to adjust that tiny dick while sitting in the car.

Why do you need a 8 seater when you have no gf?

I like more room with no people.

I have a mid size sedan, guess I'm just average down there

>they arent

You should take the advice sven

Because we actually can. You can't over in rainy ugly-women land. Can you even afford cars lol

Do liberals even have penises?

>I DRIVE A LITTLE FAGGOT SMART CAR SO I CAN PARK IN BULLSHIT SPOTS

MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN THE CAR

NYPD TRAFFIC NOW HAS SMARTCARS LITTLE FAGGOTS, CAN KICK THEM RIGHT OVER LMAO LIKE FLIPPING A TURTLE ON ITS BACK

gubmint contracts

same reason why people buy "milspec" surplus gear when its cheap and heavy. they want to feel Associated.

As a result, psychologically people feel like owning/driving in one is a way to decrease Power Distance

Jesus Christ these two SUVs really look like tacky shit

If you're gonna design a shitbox this big at least try to make it visually appealing

its a fucking beautiful functional opulent tank on wheels
shouldn't need to explain the allure

big cars are the next level of luxury on top of regular sedans, mainly because it is like entering a fuckhuge cocoon which insulates you from the plebeians
a topped out escalade and g wagon easily take on a bently mulsanne or RR phantom

That's pretty much a nigger car now, desu. All Cadillacs are becoming such. Only thing more nigger than that would be a Chrysler car of some sort.

That thing is useless. Sure it is large and admittedly, would serve a purpose on road trip but otherwise it is all show and no go. You will never see one of these pieces of crap replace a real truck or SUV. No off-road potential at all.

>USA is a fucking huge country. If I had to drive hours to get to anywhere, I'd want something big enough

No buger drives anywhere for 3+ hours.. all you fat asses do is take a plane to get to the other side of the town... stop talking out your ass.. you just get jewed to buy this useless expensive shit that consume gas like a bitch

Well you are able to pay 2k a month, its just a huge waste to inflate your ego

YUROPOORS ARE JUST BUTTHURT ABOUT AMERICA AS USUAL

SUVS AND LIGHT TRUCKS DOMINATE THE AMERICAN MARKET BECAUSE WE LIKE BIG SHIT

THIS WAS A GOOD CAR COMMERCIAL, N'EST PAS
youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

Uber cars have to be under 5 years old
To be fair the Cadillac/Lincoln trucks are made almost exclusively to appeal to niggers and some older whites in the south
>All Cadillacs are becoming such. Only thing more nigger than that would be a Chrysler car of some sort.
Not really, the Cadillac coupes and especially the CTS-V are extremely nice, as far as a performance luxury car nothing else can even come close to the CTS-V for its price range
youtube.com/watch?v=I-yXqc0CJoM

That is objectively incorrect. I frequently take 16+ hour trips rather than paying for a plane

Most towns have one nearby airport that connects to the larger international airports that every city has. You can't take an airplane from one side of the town to the other, stop being a gypsy.

>driving old Land Rovers, VWs and Volvos
I get your point but those are some shitty cars. constantly need to be worked on

some guy has a mini cooper with a british flag spare cover in my neighborhood and I always honk and yell at him

that's Sup Forums or /bant/, fool.

they are good for wives

i drive one of these
i actually use it as a truck though. there are hordes of people that drive a big truck just to try to be cool here

how does one use a truck as a car?

Oil slaves are nothing more than targets, even to the Americans around them.

KEK WOMEN DRIVERS IN SUVS, IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE

LIKE HANDING A GRENADE LAUNCHER TO A TODDLER

GOOD FOR YOUR WIFE, BAD FOR EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD

you buy it and never haul anything. suffering the eternal 12MPG for no reason other than to drive a truck just cause

By putting stretched hybrid MTs on it and lifting it a faggot-tier amount and polishing/waxing it every week

>You can load that thing down and go on a road trip.
>50km of your perfect "roadtrip"
>100km of your perfect "roadtrip"
>fuel is run out and the car is dying .

Got back from my trip to Australia.

Why do Australians drive this big ugly things?

because our dicks is too big and we have no need to compensating it

I don't
I do drive a F-150 but that's because I live a bit out in the sticks and I need something that can actually haul shit

Have you ever rode in one? Shit is super comfy. Why get butthurt about a ride? Just don't buy one you stupid fuck.

checked
i saw a "slammed" truck of my year. it was as low if not lower than a normal car.
i was conflicted. it looked kind of cool but yet totally retarded.

i don't know what are you talking about but this corsa looks awesome

I thought they had gas stations in Russia you idiot commie

Get in the SUV, normies, we're saving western civilization

maybe in the 60s when flying was very very white
but noe the browns have ruined it with terrorism and there is all this extra waiting

You get in, put the keys in, and press the gas pedal to begin movement.

Can it turn corners?

It's the same reason why English and germans drive big rolls royces and bentleys, but they are even more big, smooth, and comfy.

Have you ever sat in the back of a 2015 Cadillac Escalade, it is one of the most comfy vehicles that exists today.

I drive a 280zx turbo 5 speed manual

I honestly would rather guys who are never gonna get dirt on their shit mod them "slammed" style.
When i see faggots with 37s and an 8 inch lift and yeti/browning stickers, yet having literally more shine than a mirror on the paint and not knowing how to wheel, i get triggered.

maybe, but it doesn't change the fact that this car is most gluttonous

Niggers don't make payments. They default on that and hide the vehicle at their side-chick's house.