youtube.com/watch?v=B3ifxbNHa9s&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/B3ifxbNHa9s
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ifxbNHa9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke14Yc8K6KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3PkPYKeU4M
youtube.com/watch?v=mEjcKNXXGg0
youtube.com/watch?v=WwmE5DOtEMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germans are such massive faggots. I don't really feel all that bad anymore about wiping them out, they all deserve it

Sorry bit behind. What are they protesting? The G20 Summit itself?

Protesters are clashing with police cause the german gov is not bringing in mid east bulls fast enough .

streams streams streams

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ifxbNHa9s&feature=youtu.be

LIVE STREAM WITH OUR
BUDDIES AT FOX 10 PHOENIX

fuck ive got some trance music going on playing elite dangerous and got this shit up on my second monitor fucking /comfy/ af

youtu.be/B3ifxbNHa9s

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ifxbNHa9s

Kek
GERMANY
YES

nice to see some decent riots

The american "battle of berkley" shite was embarrassing.

welcome to euro antifa.

We had no riots in Poland. Germany is a third world country and isn't white.

/ourguys/?

G20
capitlaism
trump
putin

etc

post yfw this happens at G20

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke14Yc8K6KA

lol fag with the purple hair got laid out

they corralled them all against the water body and sprayed them with water cannons. effective i guess since it seems theyre leaving

So let's say those stolen explosives and munitions are used here, how quickly can Trump be evacuated? Is there a chopper on the roof? What do the layers of security look like? Enough C4 was stolen to level a city block if placed correctly, are we sure Germany didn't hire any rapefugees to do maintenance or anything? If 100 mudslimes coordinate an attack they can blast their way in pretty quick, what sort of defenses will they be up against? If they attack from all entrances how will Trump get out?

>kurdroach commie flags

poland was embarrassingly servile.... some might use the word "cucked"....but its become a bit passe

no son.
these are the real deal anti-capitalists. not trans-gendered abominations getting overly offended by pictures of frogs

Wow that's like a trump rally in the states

Civilization. Anarchists are retarded.

They're not even protesting anything in particular, can't wait for these fags to get beaten by the righteous police force

And the German Police will crush them. A commie fag is the same in any country dipshit, so if they don't like it, they can move.

livestream where

Yeah ok retard, go be a faggot somewhere else. No one wants your anarchist bullshit

Based Pole Bants

sorry

Based Poland, he cheering for trump during his speech almost brought a tear to my eyes

>these are the real deal anti-capitalists. not trans-gendered abominations getting overly offended by pictures of frogs
They're protesting for open borders

They're not anti capitalists they're useful idiots of the neoliberal order and are too stupid and too far up their own ass to see it.

Heil Trump

Why are anti-capitalists living in one of the biggest capitalist countries?

>sucking trumps dick so hard

Seriously though, Poles are alright. Germans are eternal cucks and can go fuck themselves

>frogposter

you cunts wouldn't last 2 minutes against euro-antifa.

Shouldn't you keyboard warriors be there with them?

Protesting against ebil globalists?

DRUMPFLETS BTFO

Which is exactly why we're bigger and better than you. antifa anywhere are all faggot kids who've never been in a fight before

Soros funded?

Because sucking Merkel or Trdaeu's dick is better?

breaking it down from the inside, son.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Y3PkPYKeU4M

Some on FOX were just talking about these protests, everywhere, being funded, especially when they're obviously pre-planned and not spontaneous.

Gimme some comfy hippie beating stream, preferably with the Glen Miller orchestra playing in the background.

This is some 5 yo temper tantrum shit

post pics of yourself desu

this

So it's the long con? You expect it to work in 100 years?

>paid ZOG street thugs vs paid ZOG enforcers
>mfw

Yeah ok fag

Poland is a Mongol rape pit and your sister sells her pussy in Germany, you alcoholic faggot

communism is inevitable, read a book

BUT IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN
what's the point of getting arrested before the actual event starts?
I swear to God, leftists became shit even at protesting

stop fucking using "its happening" because some cuck was pulled aside by the piggies ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEjcKNXXGg0

are nonwhites allowed to post on Sup Forums?

>all faggot kids who've never been in a fight before
not in europe, son.

all the antifa i knew were either ex or current football casuals

>shitting in your own plate

isn't the g20 exactly what leftists want? it's globalism at it's finest, I'm confus

Naw, they're all weak beta cucks who wouldn't stand a chance against anyone

pretty sure soros supports g20 and globalism,
for those that don't know these protests go on wherever g20 meet, every year, no matter what conrtry they meet in, it's nothing new

Polish tanks on the Reichstag!
Liberation of West Poland when bro?
Deus Vult

why aren't there any fascists confronting these people then?

Nice, using this as the audio stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwmE5DOtEMk

/thread

you realise that antifa are the only fascists out there right?

yep, visit Berlin on 1st of may or when ever a castor transport is moving anywhere.

nup. most weren't really into the politics...they just wanted to bash heads.

>berkley antifa is representative of all antifa

get off the tubes, son.

wow never heard that one before

b... but I thought policemen were fascist pigs

That's in America dummy. Antifa and "Nazis" in Europe are strong often fotball hooligans or just terrorists.

No, sorry...no niggers, kikes, whops, fags or maple niggers.
You have to go back...

Yeah pretty much, these protests are definitely nothing new, cucks always sperg out like this whenever the G20 happens. They're always just faggot college kids who have no real world experience, like all antifa around the world, they're just beta cucks throwing a tantrum

tfw you realize you don't work for the police.

poland is infinitely better than the shitheap that germany has become. stay based.

cos they'd get stomped

Did some leftist get run over and flattened or why did they have that sheet covering someone?

paid with goy dollars

please leave amerimutt

Have you guys come to notice that shills like these don't use their national flags anymore.

Really activates the almonds

>there are ACTUAL HUMANS who don't believe in the eternal kraut

I personally am surprised since i thought france was the place all degeneracies start, but in terms of politics germany bests them all

Most of you are lucky they dont speak german.

This fucking subhuman with that mic. is talking such an annoying bullshit, jesus christ can someone knife him please?

hooligans are weak fags, any American would ruin one of those fags. Queue all the butthurt europoors

>Communist protesting against communists for not being communist enough

We should have nuked Germany

every time you go up against nationalists you get your teeth knocked in, just because there are more antifa with more political connections in yuropoorland doesn't mean they are any more effective at militancy

>They're always just faggot college kids who have no real world experience

its not america

there isn't any other group that tries to silence political opposition with violence though, which is basically fascism
even the skinheads are just thugs looking to get in fistfights with minorities

provide quick rundown

Bleeding commie scum is always fun to watch. It'll be better when they are exterminated though.

bullshit, cities outside these far left shitholes in europe that host the G20 summit dont have 8000+ antifa protesters making a mess of everything.

they hosted it in my hometown 2009 and we didnt have any kind of protests even close to whats going on now.

you can get beat up once you leave your Sup Forums safe space? wow that sounds mean

Thats the police job. Fascists or so called citizens work.

national "idendity" is a ruse used by the ruling classes to divide and conquer the proletariat.

By the government, not by you degenerates pieces of shit. It's a know fact the alot of governments i Europe are simpatetic to ANTIFA.

Seconded, is it a t*rkroach?

Fucking pigs stop trying to impede personal freedom.

should i go there and smash some fascist cop pig skulls?

Wait till the German riot Police show up faggot...then we'll see some real action with good old fashioned baton beatings. Note: the German police have these with steel springs wrapped in rubber.