SPOT ON

SPOT ON

SO ACCURATE

HOLY SHIT

How will the alt-right ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy_Writers_of_America).
youtu.be/LVPiwN2STPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT!
Guess I am a woman now.

they won't because the "alt-right" doesn't fucking exist you faggot

Is that comic about Trump and his critics? Replace the woman with Trump and the audience with typical anti-Trump twitter.

No its a play on the Sargon/Anita debacle at Vidcon

This

wtf i love feminists now

More like this

What the fuck is the alt-right

Who the fuck is giving attention to an attention-whore

Why are we even here

I don't get it

>conflating comments online with people standing directly in front of you

Jesus Christ these people are fucking delusional.

>How will the left recover?
ftfy

Perfect idea. Plaster CNN anchors over the men's faces. Make them say 'racist!' 'Sexist!' 'Rapist!' 'Donald Drumpf' 'Putins puppet!' 'He pisses on whores!' 'He has small hands!' 'He has an extra scoop of ice cream!'

Then have Trump say 'you're fake news'

If there's someone who cries after being insulted it's usually not men

a reminder that left wing humor is not funny and should be banned

>Scalzi

If there's a bigger hack out there I haven't found them yet

It is accurate. Sargon is a whiny little faggot who criticizes Anita all the time and chimped out when she finally responded. I'm no Sarkeesian fan but I'm sick of all these anti-SJW low hanging fruit vids.

This is bait, guys. That image is so far from reality that to call it fiction would be an understatement.

>Iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg

Cropped out all the shit that never happened..

Looks like a bunch of liberals Fighting. How that effect the alt right?

Oh come on, that literally is all that is posted on this forum... a bit of intellectual honesty....

She didn't call the "alt-right" a garbage human. She called Sargon of Akkad a garbage human. Sargon is a liberal, and Sargon never said anything those caricatures said, and in fact specifically told his audience NOT to harass her.

plot twist
this is the muslims in the audience heckling mariam namazie as she speaks against islam

rate my dank meme

"garbage human" is the worst insult ever

it has no bite; there's nothing to be insulted by

This would be accurate had Sargon been the one to initiate verbal harassment but he was just sitting down as a member of the audience.

They can't use real insults, as they're "ableist" or other nonsense.

Really activates my almonds.

Well Sargon is not /ourguy/, he is just another leftie.

What will pass most people by is the person Feminist Frequency is retweeting: John Scalzi

Scalzi is a (mediocre) science fiction writer and former president of the SFWA (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_Fiction_and_Fantasy_Writers_of_America). He was known for leading the clique that rigs awards like the Nebula and the Hugo so they go to minorities, women, or people writing on SJW themes. (Although in 2013 his own novel won the Hugo. Funny that.)

It's all connected. It isn't just video games, it's the whole media, every branch.

gold

this is the accurate one

Nice. And checked too.

Spot on, m8.

brilliant

send this to the original artist

i love watching feminist twats getting wrecked by the islamic horde they invite in. i get my lolz and my i told you so moment.

Here, I made a Sup Forums version. Can someone tweet this back at them?

You missed colouring their hair in the last few boxes, mate.

lefty memes are the literal best ever. no subtlety of thought whatsoever, no metaphor, no allusion. Just straight-up cringe SJW

my bad. fixed

Award ceremonies are pure circlejerking and everyone involved looks like a cunt

1 post by this sage
Did you take the bait?

This is what she is hiding with "I'm being harassed!" from the dumb feminists who give her money.
youtu.be/LVPiwN2STPM

The only accurate statement in this straw cartoon was when the catty feminist called them a "garbage human"

The rest are shit the author fabricated

But Carl never said any of that.

I kek'd. Thank you.