White is right

White women are and have always been more intelligent, and more attractive than niggers.

Prove me wrong, spooks.
Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bsfk6txGZqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More intelligent than nigger girls ?

Mice are more intelligent than female niggers.

brace yourselves.
the yellow fever infected "gook defense force" will arrive soon.
>hurr durr western women are just sluts, asian women are god tier
>muh saggy tits
>white women age like milk
>higher IQ
etc.

>white women
>intelligent

I agree

Pretty much everyone agrees with this already on here.
Best girls: White Girls
Bestest white girls: Ashkenazi Girls

Best girls: White Girls
Bestest white girls: Ashkenazi Girls
Bestest Ashkenazi Girls: the 1% without genetic defects

then why do I keep seeing single white mothers with their half-cast niglets in public?
and this is in the midwest

I always feel bad for the sluts parents because they always have to take care of the niglet

Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly.

where do I go to find jewesses with huge titties?

God tier combo is tall chad with blonde hair and green eyes with Red hair white girl with blue eyes.

female niggers are the ugliest, loudest, most annoying thing on the planet. even male niggers will try to fuck literally anything else before having to settle for one

Duh

Jew girls are objectively superior.

This is a fact and cannot be disproven.

Yeah...they are also the most spoiled and untrustworthy whores who currently aren't even having 2+ kids compared to other races.

>than niggers.
>Prove me wrong, spooks.

there are no darkies here, m8. Only mixed that either love white culture and are more racist than most whites or are so self-hating and jealous that all they do is post "blacked" threads.

Without the photoshop:
youtu.be/Bsfk6txGZqE

what a qt3.14!

better than niggerinas, but still not very smart

you're correct

>Whores
>Not pumping out kids like subhuman poor muslim nations.
Which one is it

Half of these fags are asian and mexican wtf! REEEEEEE

If we're going to start listing things that are more intelligent and attractive than niggers we're going to be here all god damned day. I have a job to get to you fucking shitlords.

We shouldn't have given them the vote, However, non whites simply cannot compete.

>muh ((((((((vote)))))))))
you shouldn't have allowed the creation of the (((federal reserve)))
men voted for the cousin fucking handicap FDR that destroyed this country and all of Europe.
should I go on?!
white women have comparable iqs to white men but you think non white 85 iq men should be allowed to vote? or is this some larp where only (((white))) men vote and the remaining 75% of the population stays obedient while Johnny starts wars for israel every 8 years