twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so did I

and this

>racism isn't an opinion

>anything that isn't kissing the asses of browns and blacks is "racist"

Ah.

stupid bitch

Lets show her what happens when you aren't anonymous and decide to talk shit

She used to take it easy at FOX but now she's always angry at CNN.
Wonder if she let a bunch of Jews run on train on her and now regrets it. Probably got herpes from the same people who gave it to horse face Dana (((Bash)))

Ask her for her bank and credit card statements. We need to verify she isn't supporting racists and misogynists. Surely she has nothing to hide?

Hi Joe

>Racism and misogyny is not an 'opinion'

But it literally fucking is. What constitutes either term is subjective and varies person to person.

Liberals have no chill.

If she hates free speech so much, maybe it's time to silence her.
>Man the Twitterbots and Facebergbots
>SHUT. HER. UP.

Anyone got her address and phone number?

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear!

Is she saying that it's fact that blacks are inferior to whites?

kek

Damn...reddit apology when?

I like this guy already, he should have his own politically-themed podcast

lol make me a meme

>maybe Statist would be better.A concerted effort by the government to force cultural change.Punish hate speech in all forms,mandate diversity in media, etc.
These are the people who yell fascist and Nazis.I wonder how can't they make the connection between what they're advocating for and what they're vehemently against.
>neogaf

>its ok for cnn to dox someone
>stop threatening to dox me

I don't even have an appropriate pic to summarize my boiling, transcendent rage.

is Joe /ourguy/?

Why don't they post under their real names though?

Has anybody texted her? Ask her if you can pick her up at home for dinner and movie

>everything I don't agree with is racist and misogyny

About what you'd expect from a coal burner.

>it's totally cool that CNN threatened to dox this guy
>omg Im getting doxxing threats wtf
>also CNN should be held to the same standard as retards on twitter, what's the problem?

What the hell?

>disliking something else isn't an opinion
>wrong think means zero privacy
fucking stupid. all cnn reporters who believe this need to have everything about them ripped apart in the open and laid out for the entire public to view. People that think nobody deserves privacy ought to have ZERO privacy themselves. They should rightfully make everything they do public, including what they view on television, what they eat, what they drink, their pattern of breathing, driving, walking and thinking. They should be viewed underneath a microscope, their lives examined in every single detail, and then a camera installed in every room of their houses and cars. They should never be able to walk a single step without broadcasting everything and being observed in everything they do. When they have finally reached that point, where there exists zero privacy for them, then they can make their petty demands and hand wringing. Maybe Kirsten is saying that she has no problems with doing any of the above and that all of her information, personal and work related, should be plastered over the airwaves and internet at all times.

After all, since the criteria is that nobody who engages in wrong think deserves privacy, what's stopping everyone from saying that her thinking is the stuff of wrong think and that she should be exist underneath her same "standards"? Hypocrite she is and hypocrisy is all cnniggers seem to know.

tweet at her that she is uneducated and should shut the fuck up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasquino

i don't have twweter because they ask for a phone number

I'm glad these people are losing.
It might not look like it, but they are. The more of these lines they cross the more people come to our side.

At least as useful idiots.

They're such naive god damn morons.

Remember when "the 1st amendment wasn't written in a time of mass-communication" was just a parody of "the 2nd amendment wasn't written in a time of automatic weapons" rather than something people would actually advocate.

Who?

People on both sides are insecure and wish for more policing against their perceived enemies.

Who is this psychotic cunt?

"I want to post his picture and his home address!"
"H-H-How dare people dox us! It's not right!"

grasping at straws me-thinks for the convenience of the argument in the moment. no one could think this through and actually believe it.

i remember.

yes they can, sadly.

>white people would still be privileged as a true minority
Why are these people filled with so much hate? What kind of upbringing or event would cause this?

She's not doxxed. Her address, her phone number, her social security number, her private email - not publicly available.

>Kirsten """"Powers""""
So how much longer until someone discovers and posts her real Jewish surname?

>Oh you mean like how Trump supporters tweet out the home addresses of reporters
>she says
>unironically
>as a point against anonymity

>Doxxing is only okay when we do it

I like how the leftists' inner fascist is coming out.

CITIZEN, YOU HAVE COMMITTED A THOUGHT CRIME. REPORT TO REEDUCATION CAMP IMMEDIATELY.

Are they really losing? Political correctness, SJW's are still doing fine and there's still a lot of them.

Lack of education. Education in general makes people kinder to each other.

what is twitter? how am I supposed to read it?

this is true. i was thinking the other day education isn't taken seriously these days. people in power need to be educated for society to work fairly.

Checked and exactly

She is a cunt though.

Hi joe

>Powers briefly dated former Congressman Anthony Weiner in 2002, and remained his close friend after their romantic relationship ended. After initially defending him when the story of Weiner's sexting scandal surfaced in May 2011, Powers later condemned his conduct and called for his resignation from Congress.[20]

I love how being anonymous makes these people seethe with anger

They really are
It's so easy to get lefties to contradict themselves and publically ridicule them

Of course, it runs right off their backs because they can't comprehend how ridiculous they sound to the world
Doesn't change the fact that they're commonly and openly mocked

>Nobody should be anonymous!
>Anonymous sources claim the president is secretly gay!
>Name your anonymous source since nobody should be anonymous
>blocked and your address is posted as headline news

Every day we grow closer to the helicopters.

She is a liberal woman.

Basically a walking, brainless, trashcan

is this the new /joeposting/

>current year
>not having burner

Do you even lift?

So she will eventually come clean about CNN, too.

>Hard to imagine other news outlets giving him the same courtesy

hoo boy looks like we're going to need a bigger oven!

No. Only you can be /yourownguy/

this so much.

wow

where's the last thread of this bitch with that sick drawing of barsinson?

how long until someone finds ties to her covering up sex scandals with children?

Isn't this what SK does?

>let's piss off websites filled with anonymous neets with nothing to do and sperg tier IQ's tailored to data mining and hacking

My God these people are begging to be btfo.

>"the 1st amendment, just like the 2nd, is antiquated. These are things that need to be revised for the new age that we will be living in"

Sheeeiiittt

> kristen 'white' powers
We'll be here, waiting for you, honey.

how do i get a burner? i looked it up but everything was to pay. what if the burner company gives you up anyway?

They wouldn't be freaking out as much as they are if they weren't losing.

the last thread about this woman had a sickass drawing of barsinson with a photo of a building on dois cinco dois sétima ave. it also had some phone numbers

Use Skype you utter abortion

WTF, I thought the media loves anonymous sources!

Interesting Amazon wishlist

three-year marriage
>drug she gave husband wore off

yeah but does she use anonymous sources?

Sounds like someone needs to nail her to her cross.

These self entitled, virtue signalling assholes are opening fire upon a group of anonymous, hate and ire driven 400lb hackers that bot twitter polls for lulz, track down a masked lock swinging assailant with nothing more than grainy youtube videos and have been training with weaponized autism against each other for years.
And these assholes are all media personalities, that are easily located! Like sticking your dick into the hornets nest.
They're going to quickly pivot when they realize things are stacking up against them rapidly.

This profile tho...

False equivalence, as leftists have the backing of the ptb in the world, as they are tools for their agenda, whereas right wingers wish to keep the world under their feet instead of above their head.

>go to local store
>buy shit 20 dollar Tracfone with cash
>buy minutes if you intend to actually call with it
>activate it
>????????
>derp

This part gets me the most out of this whole thing. They keep talking about how they won't name sources because of "journalistic integrity" even though their stories are always false. However someone makes a gif bad mouthing CNN and the first thing they do is dox the man and threaten to reveal him to the public. Their hypocrisy couldn't be more apparent

She was getting burned, I think this is a Sup Forums account, but might not be.

If you're retarded enough to go somewhere like Leddit and post inflammatory things attached to a username, attached to an email, attached to a person then you deserve to be doxxed.

Cut the pussyfooting and throw it up on Facebook if you're not going to take steps to cover your ass.

You can set up a twitter account with just a email.

>USA today
Intellectual powerhouse we got here.

She's whining about being "threatened" now.

they want to live in 1984

These same people were flipping out after the Snowden leaks...

You have been fined one credit for violating the verbal morality statute.

>Can we expect to see Kirsten Powers in the 2017 obituary?

Kirsten Powers is next for the chopping block. She's 49 and with no kids. And soon to be with no career.